Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (MODEX) Modex - Smart Contract Marketplace - Designed For Blockchain Development  (Read 36786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

wow look at ... :

https://twitter.com/modex_tech/status/936199106275495937

The Modex MDX Token pre-sale is now open! The ICO pre-sale for the Modex Smart Contract Marketplace has opened in partnership with BlockEx, a leader in blockchain digital asset exchange services, currently in an FCA innovation sandbox.

https://blog.modex.tech/modex-partners-with-blockex-to-launch-ico-pre-sale-for-smart-contract-marketplace-facb09713064

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:26:23 PM

wow look at ... :

https://twitter.com/modex_tech/status/936199106275495937

The Modex MDX Token pre-sale is now open! The ICO pre-sale for the Modex Smart Contract Marketplace has opened in partnership with BlockEx, a leader in blockchain digital asset exchange services, currently in an FCA innovation sandbox.

https://blog.modex.tech/modex-partners-with-blockex-to-launch-ico-pre-sale-for-smart-contract-marketplace-facb09713064

Great news for all the modex investors including the bounty hunters, I think we should try our best to Let mote investors know the value and join in us.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:19:57 PM

How long is the pre sale and when is the main token sale?
There is no countdown or widget to check how much money has been invested.
Y_land

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:25:37 PM

"A developer creates a smart contract to publish on the Modex Smart Contract Marketplace"
So you have a platform where I can create a smart contract? Without coding?
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:37:22 PM

Yes, I Would like to see how many ETH has been raised during the presale stage, then I can know if is hot. I think it is also very important for other investors and I hope you can show that number to us.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
monacogooner

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:41:36 PM

Hi Guys

Thanks for the comments, we are very pleased to get out of the starting blocks, the widget will be up shortly. Currently, have Mihai in Hong Kong for a few days and then to Japan. We re expecting some good news on the back of those trips, watch this space.

Very actively working on partnerships and agreements with some significant partners that if concluded will help us to demonstrate the interest and intent in the rollout of smart contracts and implementation fo blockchain technology.

thanks for all your support

Paul

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:08:15 PM

Yes, I Would like to see how many ETH has been raised during the presale stage, then I can know if is hot. I think it is also very important for other investors and I hope you can show that number to us.
i also wonder how is the pre-ico going? i cant find any info on the channels, can the dev team give us a link to show the process

Support-Modex

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:03:21 PM

i also wonder how is the pre-ico going? i cant find any info on the channels, can the dev team give us a link to show the process

As Paul said in the last post, the widget will be up soon. Thank you for your patience.
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:22:08 PM

In case you missed it:
___
#Modex has partnered with #BlockEx to launch #ICO #presale for #smartcontract marketplace  #Blockchain
___
For more information about the Modex project, write to us directly at contact@modex.tech!

___
monacogooner

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:51:16 PM

Good to have the Formula E current World Champion Lucas Di Grassi join as an advisor
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/lucas-di-grassi
monacogooner

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:04:05 PM

The team are working hard at the Rocket Space site in London, great to have some great advisors providing real input

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZsWHXyyAI
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

For healthcare & pharmaceutical industries, #Blockchain technology is slated to be invaluable in providing better medical care and services.
___
https://blog.modex.tech/modexs-smart-contract-technology-is-ready-to-improve-healthcare-and-pharmaceutical-industries-32765ca72a60 #modex
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:49:13 AM

great, i would like to see some coordinate with real companies or the APP and other applies baesd on Modex platform
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:46:35 PM

Change the rules.
About the Modex Smart Contract Marketplace, Renny Navaez of BNY Mellon says: “We see a lot of potential for building products that have not been thought of yet and that’s quite exciting!”
___
Whitepaper:➡️ http://bit.ly/2yR6gkp
___
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:41 AM

Change the rules.
About the Modex Smart Contract Marketplace, Renny Navaez of BNY Mellon says: “We see a lot of potential for building products that have not been thought of yet and that’s quite exciting!”
___
___

i really cant get it, what do you mean by saying 'change the rules', which rules have been changes, can you simply introduce it
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:55:21 AM

As Paul said in the last post, the widget will be up soon. Thank you for your patience.
so the widget is uo now? where can we find it, i wonder how is the pre-ico going as modex had done so much promotion

Support-Modex

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:24:59 PM

so the widget is uo now? where can we find it, i wonder how is the pre-ico going as modex had done so much promotion

As Paul said a couple days ago, it will be up soon. it is not up yet.
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:27:36 PM

Change the rules.
___
___

i really cant get it, what do you mean by saying 'change the rules', which rules have been changes, can you simply introduce it

A smart contract marketplace even existing is changing the rules. The endless variations of smart contracts that can be made there is where the rules will be changed quite often.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:29:16 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 11:46:36 PM by ilovefeetsmell

The presale will run for about 12 days. I don't know when is the presale started. For now, the sale is in private. You can buy modex tokens using fiat money (correct me if I'm wrong).

I have a question in Initial Coin Offering, how long will the modex be? For reading about the presale and ICO, presale stage will run for 12 days, ICO stage 1-3 will run about 30 days. We're in the stage of private sale, as you've said the project will end mid of December or before if the ICO is a success. Very confusing! Sorry for asking these questions.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:05:15 AM

The presale will run for about 12 days. I don't know when is the presale started. For now, the sale is in private. You can buy modex tokens using fiat money (correct me if I'm wrong).

I have a question in Initial Coin Offering, how long will the modex be? For reading about the presale and ICO, presale stage will run for 12 days, ICO stage 1-3 will run about 30 days. We're in the stage of private sale, as you've said the project will end mid of December or before if the ICO is a success. Very confusing! Sorry for asking these questions.

Yes, I am also confused on the details of presale and formal ICO stage. I think the dev team are still making decisions about that. And what can we do now is waiting.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: