Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (MODEX) Modex - Smart Contract Marketplace - Designed For Blockchain Development  (Read 36786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
monacogooner

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:05:21 AM

Hi Guys

Attached a link to the current alpha that is being built out. Any comments welcome. This is early alpha so the prodeuct will be a lot more , but just to give an idea of the initial type of framework

https://youtu.be/t5Rykzk-A-8
Support-Modex

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:58:43 AM

Hi Guys

Attached a link to the current alpha that is being built out. Any comments welcome. This is early alpha so the prodeuct will be a lot more , but just to give an idea of the initial type of framework

https://youtu.be/t5Rykzk-A-8

Very cool, thank you!
nevergone

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:41:19 AM

interesting project, i would like to know how is the ico going now and how many eth has it raised?
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:37:38 PM

interesting project, i would like to know how is the ico going now and how many eth has it raised?

Let me check with the team and get back to you about this.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:51:49 AM

Hello, I know there more mant ICO stages of the project, but I do not know the exact date of theses stages, I read somewhere that the date is remian unknow since there is no announcement about it, right?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

Hello, I know there more mant ICO stages of the project, but I do not know the exact date of theses stages, I read somewhere that the date is remian unknow since there is no announcement about it, right?
Correct the dates have not been released yet.
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:23:29 AM

The #Modex team wishes you a 'Merry Christmas'!🎄Thank you for all your support. See you in 2018!

juicejoyce
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:25:54 AM

So, I have joined in the signature bounty campaign and I do not know when the bounty will be over, right? I know we should keep supporting this ICO project unitil it is over. I just want to know if there is a general date?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:31:58 AM

So, I have joined in the signature bounty campaign and I do not know when the bounty will be over, right? I know we should keep supporting this ICO project unitil it is over. I just want to know if there is a general date?
Modex bounty campaign is now 100% OVER.[/color]
You are now free to remove your signature/avatar.

Signature campaign spreadsheet will be in public mode for a few time.[/b]
Sylon announced that the bounty already ended on 17th Dec, you can remove your signature and wait for the distribution
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:35:20 PM

As we look at some big highlights of the year for us at #Modex, we are grateful for all the support we have received from the developers community and from the great people who have joined our team! Here's what we've been up to: https://youtu.be/t5Rykzk-A-8
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:57:28 PM

hello, does the ico end now, when will the token distributed and hit the exchange? i expect its performance on the market

Support-Modex

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:57:46 PM

hello, does the ico end now, when will the token distributed and hit the exchange? i expect its performance on the market

The sale has not started yet. More information will be coming soon.
juicejoyce
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:58:04 AM

Sylon announced that the bounty already ended on 17th Dec, you can remove your signature and wait for the distribution

Thank you so much, I missed this announcement and still follow the bounty rules for more than two weeks, wearing the signature and making at least 20 posts per week, anywhere I hope this project to be successful.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

Thank you so much, I missed this announcement and still follow the bounty rules for more than two weeks, wearing the signature and making at least 20 posts per week, anywhere I hope this project to be successful.
wow, you are really hardworking, maybe the dev team should give you more rewards i think, anyway, you promote this project also service your own bounty rewards

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:52:54 AM

It seems the signature bounty is over now, but the ico has not started yet, that is strange, why the dev team stopped the signature bounty before the ico starts? I think signature bounties are very important to an ico project.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:37:12 PM

It seems the signature bounty is over now, but the ico has not started yet, that is strange, why the dev team stopped the signature bounty before the ico starts? I think signature bounties are very important to an ico project.

It was decided to put off the main sale until the mvp was closer to being ready. As such, the campaign was cancelled for now, as months may pass between the anticipated main sale start time, and the actual sale start time. If any news on another campaign is available we will let everyone know. Thanks for your understanding.
Support-Modex

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

A message from the Modex team:
___
Hello!
___
Looking back at the past few months, the Modex platform development has been challenging, but very rewarding.
___
We have expanded our team, we have developed the alpha platform for the Modex smart contract marketplace and we are already getting valuable feedback from the blockchain developers community.
___
Modex has received a great number of entries from blockchain developers willing to sell their smart contracts through the marketplace, and we're very optimistic for the platform official launch in 2018.
___
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your support throughout this journey and wish you a Happy New Year!
Support-Modex

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

This Project looks promising. Hope for the success of the Dev and the community that support this project
and hoping that it will last long. Good luck to the project! But... Do you guys know anything about the distribution of bounty? December is over, the beginning of January ...

We do not handle the bounty. Please ask Sylon via PM or in the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197668
Please note that Sylon answers all messages himself, so please be patient.
Felipe Postingher

Activity: 94
Merit: 30

Here we go! I am a portuguese translator!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

Hello, is there a specific date to pay the bounty translators?

Support-Modex

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Hello, is there a specific date to pay the bounty translators?

We do not handle the bounty. Please ask Sylon via PM or in the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197668
Please note that Sylon answers all messages himself, so please be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: