Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (MODEX) Modex - Smart Contract Marketplace - Designed For Blockchain Development  (Read 36786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:34:54 PM

Dan Popescu, Software Tech Lead Modex: We’ll unlock new value with our software

A full-stack developer with an extensive background in tech, Dan Popescu, Software Tech Lead at Modex, highlights a series of new features and functionalities that come with the new Modex BCDB release, explaining which factors helped establish the direction of the project, while also highlighting his personal experience at Modex.

Last week we saw the launch of a new major release for the Modex Blockchain Database (BCDB) solution. Can you briefly talk about some of the new features and changes that come with the new release?

We worked hard during the past few months to put the finishing touches on this new major release for the Modex Blockchain Database (BCDB) solution. Besides the obvious bug fixes, we primarily focused on enhancing the performance and stability of the BCDB software. We’ve also concentrated our efforts on delivering a new set of functionalities and changes that better reflect the demands of the market. For example, we have eliminated data wrappers to streamline the interaction with the product, while also improving the communication with the blockchain and the database engine. We also took the time to revamp the code of Modex BCDB, focusing development on features that will have the biggest impact on our clients. Furthermore, by restructuring and simplifying the code, we laid a solid foundation that will enable us to deliver new features in future releases.

What were the main factors that helped you and your team decide the direction of the new BCDB release?

One of the biggest factors was the demands of the market. After carefully analyzing the needs of the companies with which we interact on a daily basis, as well as the valuable feedback we received from developers that have hands-on experience and know exactly the pulse of the market, the direction for the new release became increasingly clearer. As you can imagine, we have a series of principles that dictate the final shape of our product. Our objective is to streamline the way in which companies and enterprises interact with distributed systems, with blockchain. But in order to achieve our end goal we need to listen to the needs of our clients and potential clients to outline a set of expectations that the market has from the technology and how we can deliver them. This approach made us realize that some functionalities that we initially considered to be a secondary objective were in fact highly sought after by companies.

Another major factor that helped us set a trajectory for the new release was the fact that we were constantly present at tech events and conferences that provided an ideal environment for exchanging ideas and discussing with our peers. As such, in terms of establishing a direction for new functionalities, I would separate them into two categories: the necessary functionalities that are the result of client feedback, and developer-oriented functionalities that help us structure our product to be developer-friendly. Usually the latter represents the feedback we received from developers during tech events and conferences.

The advent of COVID-19 had a deep impact both on our personal and work lives, but you and your team still managed to revamp the code of Modex BCDB while also delivering a full suite of new features. Can you describe how the pandemic has reshaped the development process and the general workflow at Modex? Which were the biggest challenges?

COVID-19 certainly came as a challenge, as it forced us to deviate from a familiar work pattern. For the past months, we have been working remotely, from home which means that online meetings have become deeply ingrained in our work habits. Isolation affects people differently, and because we are a team, we need to think about the health and safety of each of our members. It was indeed a serious blow, luckily we managed to adapt pretty fast because the company already had a strong procedure and infrastructure that facilitated work from home for an extended period. Communication was always a strong point of our team and thankfully we adapted quickly to the new communication channels. In my opinion, the fact that we work in IT means that we could adapt to the new changes more easily.

The biggest challenge I would say was to maintain the social interaction between team members, an essential element that helps build team cohesion. To address this, we continued our weekly event, Modex Talks in an online format during which we shared a drink over the webcam and talked about other things besides work.

Modex has recently partnered with UiPath to enhance the traceability of operations involving software robots by leveraging blockchain’s innate potential to facilitate data immutability. Does this mean that you have decided to focus your efforts on one facet of blockchain technology, namely immutability?

No, that isn’t the case. It’s all about the necessary features and market priorities, but this doesn’t mean that we’re only focusing on this facet of blockchain technology, on immutability. We made sure that the data immutability feature falls in line with the standards of UiPath and other potential partners or clients. We’ve prioritized immutability in the context of our partnership with UiPath, but this doesn’t mean that we are ignoring the other facets of blockchain technology. For us, decentralization, data distribution, encryption, permission mechanisms, all these elements even if they are not fundamental to what we bring in our partnership with UiPath, are still integral components of Modex BCDB. As a matter of fact, we have almost concluded the development of the data immutability functionality, all that remain are minor enhancements.

Our recent focus on data immutability should be perceived as another use case for the BCDB solution. In fact, it is a good example that showcases the ability of the product to deliver to a client only features that are relevant for their business logic. But this doesn’t mean that data immutability is the only functionality of our product, it’s not even our main functionality from my point of view as a developer working on this product.

Tech companies are known for their fast-paced development and expansion, Modex is no exception. Can you tell us a bit about the company’s plans for the future? Are you preparing new technological collaborations and integrations?

What I know for certain is that a new round of expansion is gradually happening. In this context, expansion means more developers, more workforce that will help us deliver new features faster, more integrations, and more research. Because blockchain is at the edge of the global technological ecosystem, a significant segment of the work we do at Modex is related to research.

The next step for Modex BCDB is to significantly increase the number of blockchains and database engines that can connect to our infrastructure. It’s imperative to cover as large an area as possible, plus to integrate with as many cloud infrastructures, and as many types of containers as possible. This strategy enables us to expand the functionality of the product through a set of components that fit various enterprise contexts.

We are also engaged in multiple discussions on future technology collaborations with big names in the tech industry such as Microsoft, Amazon, MongoDB, and Elasticsearch.

Modex BCDB is touted as a middleware software that has an agnostic take on the blockchain and database engine it uses. Is it possible to use the BCDB solution to complement other technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), or cloud computing?

Modex BCDB is a middleware software that not only complements existing software frameworks but also augments the functionality of the chosen blockchain and database engine enabling companies to unlock the full potential of the technologies. We basically come as an additional layer that combines the advantages of a traditional database system with a blockchain infrastructure to expand a client’s existing software application. In the case of AI, IoT, and cloud computing Modex BCDB can be used to complement these technologies, not enhance them per se. Let’s take AI, for example, our infrastructure can add a layer of utility to AI applications, but not in the sense that it will directly improve AI, but rather complement it by enhancing data security and trust through immutability and decentralization.

For the past year, Modex has had a strong presence at top tech events and conferences. What is it like to attend these large-scale events as a representative of a tech company? What was the feedback you received from attendees? Did you receive out of the box questions that caught you off guard?

It generally depends on the event, but overall it is an interesting experience because you get the chance to see a lot of tech companies working on ingenious projects. It always puts a smile on my face when I see people make a concentrated effort to somehow push technology even further, to offer something new to the community while finding a gateway through which they can bring their ideas and concepts to consumers worldwide. When you are at a tech booth and see people approaching, you can for a brief second see it in their eyes how they are arranging their thoughts and getting ready to ask all sorts of questions related to your product.

Receiving feedback is essential during tech events, and thus far people have been very receptive and positive towards the work we do. In general, people are surprised that there are companies that work on developing blockchain solutions for the enterprise sphere. Usually, when they hear the word blockchain, they immediately assume you are crypto-related. It’s gratifying to prove to them that your product is something different, and most of the time I had discussions with people that spanned almost 30 minutes just to satisfy their curiosity and explain the concept behind our product and how it works.

I can’t say I was ever caught off guard by a question. We work with a segment of technology that is often considered a niche, and such there are very few people that know the ins and outs of blockchain. I’m proud to say that me and my colleagues are experts in the field we work in. We did encounter some questions that made us think about how we could improve the product in certain directions, or what features would appeal more to developers.

You have been with Modex since the company’s early days. Can you talk about your experience at Modex and your expectations for the future?

Yes, I’m one of the first members of the team that began work on Modex BCDB. My experience at Modex is a positive one. I have always worked for startups, small companies that are characterized by enthusiasm and a strong desire to grow. Modex has grown for the past two years and I think this is just the beginning. I enjoy the fact that I have the opportunity to work with professionals, with people specialized in various areas. The skills of the colleagues I work with cover the various requirements for growing a company, from developers to testers, this on my side that I am used to, but also content writers, PR, marketing, including everything that means product promotion, meetings, to the tech events we previously discussed. All these various elements are necessary for ensuring a natural development for a company, and for me as a developer, it makes me feel like part of a team that gives their best to achieve the same goal.

As for my expectations for the future, I want to continue to contribute to the growth of the project and bring it to its intended form. After that, I would like to continue to explore the potential of BCDB even further and find new practical implementations.

src : https://modex.tech/dan-popescu-software-tech-lead-modex-well-unlock-new-value-with-our-software/
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LBX

A

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:57:29 PM

Modex offered during the BCR-InnovX Multiverse event the “Best Technology Startup 2020” prize to Cyscale. The winner of this prize will benefit of a two days business trip to Modex HQ in London UK, a meeting with General C-Suite and a dinner with one of Modex’s investors.CSR

SRC : https://twitter.com/modex_tech/status/1273872527912308736
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 08:57:00 PM

MODEX = SCAM

www.bitcoinisle.com
LBX

A

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 11:34:49 AM

Modex has been accepted into Microsoft for Startups program

Modex, the blockchain database company, is proud to announce it has been accepted into the Microsoft for Startups program. This will give Modex direct access to the latest Microsoft technologies, resources and technology advisors, enabling us to accelerate our go-to-market strategy, and to work together with the Microsoft team in addressing common customers needs.

Two years ago, Microsoft announced an ambitious goal to become the leading enterprise cloud for B2B startups in the world. Called Microsoft for Startups, this founder-first program delivers the technology, go-to-market and community benefits needed to catalyze startup success. Since then, the industry has seen tremendous growth among B2B tech startups. According to PitchBook, venture capitalists bet $30 billion on enterprise startups in 2019, surpassing consumer tech funding for the first time in a decade. Microsoft for Startups has witnessed that momentum firsthand. Thousands of startups from more than 140 countries have connected their game-changing solutions to Microsoft’s enterprise customers. Startups active in the program are on pace to close more than $1 billion in new sales opportunities this year alone. In addition, Microsoft has pledged 500 million dollars to support startups with access to technology, community spaces, and sales opportunities over the next two years.

Modex and Microsoft

Kubernetes is quickly becoming the operating system for the Cloud and has the potential for massive benefits for technology organisations and developers. With all major cloud providers now offering their own native Kubernetes service, and several container orchestration platforms rebuilding with Kubernetes as an underpinning, Modex has been seeking a way to accelerate the development of scripts that enable rapid deployment of a blockchain node cluster in any customer’s cloud infrastructure.

With this in mind, Modex looked for the right partner that could help it quickly and efficiently develop the Kubernetes scripts, while also allowing it to benefit from a stable technological partnership and an alignment of sales efforts. The acceptance in the Microsoft for Startups program gives Modex access to products and services, as well as startup-focused resources to leverage Microsoft networks and expertise.

Mihai Ivascu, CEO and Co-founder Modex: “I am thrilled, together with my team, to announce that we are now a part of Microsoft for Startups program. With both companies – Microsoft and Modex – focused on technological innovation and enriching consumers’ lives by bringing revolutionary tech products and services to the market, I am sure that we will build great products together. Products that will benefit not only individuals and companies, but also the society we live in, as a whole!”

“The Microsoft for Startups program was born out of listening to the needs of startup communities around the world who shared with us that the most valuable thing Microsoft could do, beyond providing them access to technology, was to connect them to new customers. It is with this insight in mind that we have developed our entire program and we are happy to bring more startups from the Romanian ecosystem into the program. Nothing makes us as happy as seeing innovative companies like Modex – access our technical and business resources in order to scale up and contribute to a sustainable and long term growth of our society”, said Daniel Rusen, Marketing & Operations Director, Microsoft Romania.

SRC : https://modex.tech/modex-has-been-accepted-into-microsoft-for-startups-program/

TW : https://twitter.com/modex_tech/status/1277915998054735874
LBX

A

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 05:57:35 AM

Modex integrates with Logstash to push log immutability even further

Modex, the blockchain database company, announces that it has extended its technological reach by successfully integrating its flagship product,

Modex Blockchain Database (BCDB) with Logstash, an open-source log aggregator that is an integral component of the Elastic Stack. Through this technological integration, Modex plans to unlock new value through its blockchain component to companies that rely on Logstash as a data processing pipeline. This way companies get to benefit from blockchain enabled data integrity, immutability, traceability and transparency without needing to overhaul their data infrastructures.

With an extensive ecosystem composed of over 200 different plugins, developers can combine, match, and orchestrate various inputs, filters, and outputs to work in pipeline harmony. Often dubbed as the workhorse of the Elastic Stack, Logstash performs the crucial task of collecting large amounts of log data from multiple sources, processing it and dispatching it to a defined destination for storage (stashing).

To define the pipeline, Logstash uses a configuration file that indicates what data needs to be collected, how it should be processed and where it should be sent. Each of these stages is defined in the Logstash configuration file though various plugins:

the input plugin is integral in the data collection stage during which it aggregates logs and events from various sources
filter plugins are used during the processing stage to enrich, manipulate, and process logs. The wide range of filter plugin make Logstash a versatile and powerful instrument for parsing data
output plugins enable developers to push the processed data to various locations, services, and technologies

Through the new integration, Logstash has a new output plugin for Modex BCDB that gives companies the option to push their processed data in a blockchain-backed ecosystem that guarantees data integrity, immutability, and traceability. Through this approach, Modex has made an important step towards the widespread implementation of blockchain technology in real-life applications, without requiring companies to make a complete overhaul of their IT infrastructure.

In a performance-driven market, companies cannot afford any downtime or performance lags in their applications, as they usually lead to a decrease in a company’s trust, and in some cases direct loss of revenue. Following the same logic, businesses and enterprises need to comply with data security regulatory standards, unless they wish to attract hefty fines and costly lawsuits. To ensure app availability, performance, and security, software engineers rely on an abundance of logs and metrics to monitor system stability, or in case of a breach, to help them identify the cause and the fastest method of resolution.

By integrating with Logstash, one of the most widely used log aggregators, Modex gets access to a wider pool of potential customers that seek to harness blockchain’s potential to streamline operations and increase productivity. Logstash beneficiaries are now able to use an output plugin for Modex BCDB to ensure the integrity and immutability of sensitive data such as key codes, IDs from ERP/CRM financial data. Furthermore, the increased transparency and data traceability provided by the Modex plugin creates a framework of trust that drastically simplifies audit processes and can lead to streamlined issue resolution.

Alin Iftemi, Co-founder and Head of Modex: “The integration with Logstash represents a continuation of our work of ensuring log immutability. In fact, it represents an important step in our strategy to integrate with the most popular log collection solutions present on the market and store them on Modex BCDB for immutable logs. By installing an output plugin, Logstash beneficiaries can easily access the suite of functionalities and features of the Modex BCDB solution. Data immutability has never been so simple.”

src : https://modex.tech/modex-integrates-with-logstash-to-push-log-immutability-even-further/
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 12:31:18 PM

MODEX = SCAM
don't believe this trash

www.bitcoinisle.com
LBX

A

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:17:49 PM

From Mihai Ivascu - CEO Modex (18/8/2020) Telegram

Ok guys at this point there are way to many things that are completely false in your statements and i need to respond. The team was always responsive and worked a lot to push the project to where it is today.  Whenever some of you asked for a 1:1, we were there.

1. The interview does NOT mention anything about us being ‘against’ crypto. Read it again, you seem to be familiar with us and understand that this was not the case. This is a statement that has nothing to do with us being against anything, in the interview we are mentioning about the main activity of our company which is more than issuing a token, it’s related to applied enterprise applications.

2. Been a long time since the ICO and we haven’t made any ‘pump of the token’ like most wanted because we simply do not get involved in market manipulation or any types of trades like that. We went for a regulated, audited token issuing and have no intention to start ‘playing’ like others do.

3. The big allocation that you see is part of an internal contractual allocation. We as cofounders have never sold one token, will not do that in the near future and we stay firm with our belief that the token - designed as the governing token of our ecosystem - i would say evolving ecosystem applied more into enterprise field - is the correct approach.

4. We have not raised our first money with the ICO. We raised a significant amount in 2 rounds 2 years before the ICO and were a profitable software house 7-8 years before Modex. So the ICO was a good reality check for us, a good experience...we spent a lot of energy on it and we want to thank all of you for supporting our event.

We are commited to our growth - as we are in the middle of an institutional funding round of 50M USD, after raising 18 M USD in funding so far, out of which less than 2 M in our Coin Offering. 90% of that are partners of Modex and long term believers, who have not put any token for sale.

5. We are treating Modex as an enterprise blockchain company, a proper growing software company with over 100 staff contracted and almost 10 M USD Total Contract Value in for this year, which is a performance in the enterprise blockchain space. We are staying away from ‘pump schemes’ and other completely misleading techniques, we just want to build our ecosystem and allow our token to be fully implemented into our vision. We are commited to that and are very aware that good strong ecosystems take money and resources to be built.

6. Our next actions will reflect the clear utility of the Token in the ecosystem, especially now that we are migrating towards Infrastructure As A Service given the new integrations with the ecosystems of Microsoft, Amazon,
Oracle, and other Tier 1 infrastructure players. https://modex.tech/modex-bcdb-iaas-on-major-public-cloud-offerings-azure-aws-and-oracle/

7. Happy to communicate with each of you, 1:1 or on AMA sessions. Please before throwing words out there about us, read of emails, blog posts and ask for comms with the team.

That’s business reality and we are focusing all of our efforts on growing the company, getting new clients from banks to governments and startups and that’s why we are constantly scaling up the team and building the brand of the company in the Cybersec space.

Thank you all for all your support, let’s keep in close contact and as always, you will be informed of every public action of the company

seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:16:00 AM

4. We have not raised our first money with the ICO. We raised a significant amount in 2 rounds 2 years before the ICO and were a profitable software house 7-8 years before Modex. So the ICO was a good reality check for us, a good experience...we spent a lot of energy on it and we want to thank all of you for supporting our event.

lol saying they haven't done an ICO yet but the fact is they are doing a sale under the name ITO at a price of $ 0.8 per / token and now they say they haven't made that sale is a very shady scam

We are commited to our growth - as we are in the middle of an institutional funding round of 50M USD, after raising 18 M USD in funding so far, out of which less than 2 M in our Coin Offering. 90% of that are partners of Modex and long term believers, who have not put any token for sale
The funds raised from the sale had run out and now they are making sales for this institution which is a joke

6. Our next actions will reflect the clear utility of the Token in the ecosystem, especially now that we are migrating towards Infrastructure As A Service given the new integrations with the ecosystems of Microsoft, Amazon,
Oracle, and other Tier 1 infrastructure players. https://modex.tech/modex-bcdb-iaas-on-major-public-cloud-offerings-azure-aws-and-oracle/
more than 3 years building ecosystem but no one use modex token even at all bad ecosystem, how many ecosystem do they make? maybe a lot but its usage is totally 0

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zeelio

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 03:53:54 PM

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 04:56:40 PM

I still hold around 9000 Modex, whatever negative news about Modex I just hope to make a profit, hope the team does something new idea to make Modex great again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2021, 10:27:24 AM

I still hold around 9000 Modex, whatever negative news about Modex I just hope to make a profit, hope the team does something new idea to make Modex great again.

What do you mean make Modex great again?
For more than 3 years they just sell the dreams and imagination they made and say they are the future.LOL
And exchange littered with wash trading, price Drops 300% and pumps 300%, bots trading against each other with low liquidity.
LBX

A

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 12:28:28 AM

guys
Binance and some other exchanges will come very soon
I checked it out
it is time for Modex
We've been waiting so long
zeelio

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 12:16:21 AM

I am top wallet for Modex (100k+) still going to hold, this company is fundamentally good unlike most of the scams in this space.
LBX

A

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 12:11:40 AM

I am top wallet for Modex (100k+) still going to hold, this company is fundamentally good unlike most of the scams in this space.

Yes, you are right, Modex is a great company
me too i hold from 2019
I'm sure after listing on binance 
Modex wiil be top 10 @ coinmarketcap
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 09:37:40 AM

Already forget modex but a friend told me it's pumping.. checking this thread to see any new news..

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 03:56:17 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2021, 04:55:06 PM by Mkmanik

Already forget modex but a friend told me it's pumping.. checking this thread to see any new news..
Same here, after watching your post I tried to find where I am holding my MODEX token. Finally found my coin and it's worth $200+ Smiley
But the sadness is this coin is only listed at Hotbit exchange, Where I faced some problems in the past. Is there any other exchange where this coin is trading?

However, I have visited the Twitter page of Modex token.
I found an update: https://modex.tech/modex-is-present-at-forward-iv-las-vegas-the-largest-global-conference-on-rpa/
Another one is here: https://marketprimes.com/and-china-blockchain-software-market-107605/

Will keep my eyes on this token ...

EDIT: Modex listed at Uniswap also, Here is the link https://v2.info.uniswap.org/token/0x4bcea5e4d0f6ed53cf45e7a28febb2d3621d7438

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 02:48:52 PM

Been part of this forum with my girlfriend since 2017 and almost all of the bounty campaign that we participated turned out to be a SCAM. We even think that this project is one of them so we just withdrawn our participation in signature campaign a month after. But we was wrong. Just yesterday, i checked my old and almost forgotten wallet and also my girlfriend's wallet and I was really surprised that it has a value of 2,700 USD and 3,600 USD respectively and and it was all coming from Modex Token.

We are really happy and decided to sell it all. I know this project has great potential in the future so i i'll just keep an eye on this one too.

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 07:57:47 AM

We are really happy and decided to sell it all. I know this project has great potential in the future so i i'll just keep an eye on this one too.
You know this project is great but you sold out all of your coins! That means You no longer believe in this project. If you do, You will hold a few at least. However, You got a good amount, now enjoy your day. I have a few modex only, So why I will keep my eyes on this project. If they turned into $0, I will not regret it. The transaction fees are very high, If I want to do sell. I need to pay a good amount, So instead of sell waiting is good now.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 01:24:33 PM

You know this project is great but you sold out all of your coins! That means You no longer believe in this project. If you do, You will hold a few at least. However, You got a good amount, now enjoy your day. I have a few modex only, So why I will keep my eyes on this project. If they turned into $0, I will not regret it. The transaction fees are very high, If I want to do sell. I need to pay a good amount, So instead of sell waiting is good now.

Like i said, i'll keep an eye on this so it means i still buy again this token. For now, all the profits that we made on this token were poured in on POLKADOT because it's going to be parabolic anytime now when parachain lease offerings commences.

Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:01:49 AM

Been part of this forum with my girlfriend since 2017 and almost all of the bounty campaign that we participated turned out to be a SCAM. We even think that this project is one of them so we just withdrawn our participation in signature campaign a month after. But we was wrong. Just yesterday, i checked my old and almost forgotten wallet and also my girlfriend's wallet and I was really surprised that it has a value of 2,700 USD and 3,600 USD respectively and and it was all coming from Modex Token.

What can I say, congratulations. Never know what project can explode. I found on my old wallet some Modex tokens too. Of corse, it's less amount then yours, but anyway it's a pleasent bonus. Now I don't know what to do: sell or hold... Because if project develops, price will rise more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: