Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:29:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Omisego understaning  (Read 411 times)
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:35:01 PM

Sorry  I  would like to know all capabilities  of Omisego..  as far I have understood is  a payment  gatwey between fiat currency ----> to  cripto.

My question is:  is  it  only this?   Or   there are many other functions that it can solve?

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:48:34 PM

Sorry  I  would like to know all capabilities  of Omisego..  as far I have understood is  a payment  gatwey between fiat currency ----> to  cripto.

My question is:  is  it  only this?   Or   there are many other functions that it can solve?

There are money others capabilities of omisego such as to be the financial instruction and you must visit the official site of omisego itself and you will see a lot of the exmplanation regarding the main purpose of the omisego itself.
https://omg.omise.co/
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:28:36 PM

The Thai payment service provider OmiseGo announced on Monday 25 September a partnership with McDonald's in Thailand. After successfully completing an initial crypto-cash offer (ICO) that raised $ 25 million in July this year, the technology company has reached an agreement to provide the system that will enable online payments made by restaurant customers.

Purchases through digital channels, whether through computers or mobile phones, have increased considerably over the past two years. To support this growing demand, McDonald's Thailand has taken the initiative to implement the online payment platform developed by OmiseGo.
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:33:05 PM

Omise is going with Ethereum. It is kind of Ethereum main project.
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:45:38 PM

The Thai payment service provider OmiseGo announced on Monday 25 September a partnership with McDonald's in Thailand. After successfully completing an initial crypto-cash offer (ICO) that raised $ 25 million in July this year, the technology company has reached an agreement to provide the system that will enable online payments made by restaurant customers.

Purchases through digital channels, whether through computers or mobile phones, have increased considerably over the past two years. To support this growing demand, McDonald's Thailand has taken the initiative to implement the online payment platform developed by OmiseGo.

I really wonder if this is real. If this is real and macdonalds confirms this, I'll get some omisego tokens because it can pottentially rise very hardly.
nade70

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

They are using PoS.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: