Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So low market cap is better for investment?  (Read 6203 times)
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

Putting your money in low market caps is a high risk that have two sides. You can either earn very huge from it or you can loose all, but if you perform your research well and select a good coin, it'll really help you.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:29:28 PM

If we want to invest in a coin that has a low market capitalization will have a very big risk but all back on the coin whether it has the potential of many new investors if yes then it is very appropriate if we buy it at that time. because at the time of rising prices will rise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dumoren

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:53:28 AM

yes and no. It is significantly more unsafe since it isn't settled yet, yet it is additionally the best wager to pick up the most esteem. There have been some low top coins I have put resources into that went no place up until now and a couple of I have made 15x as of now and they are simply beginning. To be perfectly honest I just put resources into low top coins, however don't put excessively in.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

Certainly it is better to buy coins and to invest when marketcup is very low. then you will be able to sell when you rise. you're 100% clean.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

Certainly it is better to buy coins and to invest when marketcup is very low. then you will be able to sell when you rise. you're 100% clean.

sometimes this can works if you can find a good coin in the market by doing a research. but the other time, you really need to have a patient to wait for the price to increase so you can sell and make a profit. I have a bad experience waiting for the increase of the price and I need too long before I can sell at the highest price, but still, it is worth to wait for the price. but in the next time, I think it is better if we can get the middle market cap so we can sell it in a short time and don't take too long to take the profit.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

the low market cap is good for the long-term investment we can grab as many coins as possible in the market
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

Slow market cap results to lower value of coins and therefore it is good for investment. Investment for long term seeks for lower value to acquire asset and selling those after a long period of time in which the acquired asset should have gained atleast twice its value. But if you look for a short term income, I do not recommend this because it may cause you loss than profit.

Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

this situation is due to low demand in my opinion . and that's fine, the market will normalize over time
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

So low market cap is better for investment?
It mean we dont have huge amount of coins ready for sell?
That much is obvious even in traditional markets like the stock market that is true as well, while many focus in the larger companies most of the growth in the market comes from companies with very low market caps and it is easy to see why, if the market cap of a coin is 1 billion dollars and another coin has a market cap of 1 million dollars then it is very easy to see which coin has an easier time doubling its price, the second coin only needs and additional million for that to happen while the other needs 1 more billion so it needs 1000 times the investment to get the same growth in percentage.
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

Low market cap doesn't mean that coin is bad. Especially in this bear market. When good projects collect small amount of money in ICO, they are developing slower than it should be if they reached hardcap. Many new coins are just invisible for investors, but there are pure gold in some of them and potential to rise 100x. Take a close look on top 1000 coins, and look on 2018 released , there are a lot of good and undervalued projects there, and there are some shitcoins in top 100 that shouldnt have value at all but they are on market for years...
Asukilp

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

From a fundamentalist perspective, what truly matters is the innovation and potential for selection. In any case, from a specialized point of view, the marketcap can say a great deal in regards to the potential and dangers of certain speculation, since it's factually demonstrated that coins with low marketcap are the individuals who give the most noteworthy returns. In the other hand, the dangers are substantially higher as well.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

Low market cap just means more risk. Yes it can be more gains, but also a big chance of falling to zero.
Look at the high-cap alts, these already have a big price so maybe won't increase 100x, but are also unlikely to fade to nothing. Then look at bitcoin. Even 10x with bitcoin is not likely in short or medium term, but this is offset by the fact that it is the most reliable coin and least likely to collapse. If it collapsed it would take all cryptocoins with it.

Yes, the risk exists. However, today (and now) it is very easy to enter the market even when you do not have much money. I suppose the newbie can start even when he has 100 dollars. It will be enough for the start.
makercn

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

I think investing in a coin with a lower market value can be very risky. When the market price is very low, we should invest in a trustworthy coin and wait until the bull market is over, so that it will make a profit.
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Of course, the market is falling, you can use your money to buy more coins, and then hold them waiting for the market to pick up, you can get more profits from it, I think now is a good time to invest.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:49:05 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 11:21:44 AM by Ni-in

It's always economics, one of the first rules is demand/supply, a lesson i remembered from my economy lessons.

You still have to be in the possibllity to sell your coins, something a lot of people forget when they see or dream about coins going to ATH.

Something that might get you in trouble with low market capital coins, best to check what the range is between buys and sells, before you decide to invest an amount.  You can speculate that the volume will increase ofcourse.

Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

Well low market cap is best for investment in the sense that prices of commodities drops their by making it some what affordable and you can watch it grow as well if the market get better
clasifiedads

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

I think investing in a coin with a lower market value can be very risky. When the market price is very low, we should invest in a trustworthy coin and wait until the bull market is over, so that it will make a profit.
If the bullrun is over for one of the coins that you have invested in then just work on not selling the coin.
Bulowarka

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

The low market capitalization of the coin regardless gives a benchmark to reflection on the unwavering quality of interests in it. On the off chance that the coin is at a beginning period of improvement and has a low market capitalization, at that point this circumstance is very typical, and the danger of its procurement is lower than that of the coin, which was available for quite a while.
janiirobins

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Well, I can see many interesting ideas here. Thanks a lot for creating this topic. For me, the answer is NO.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

Because the lower the market capitalization of a coin, the easier it grows in price. And such coins are often subjected to a Pampa of 100 or more %
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: