Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone back on WEX?  (Read 1925 times)
kaskarder

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:21:12 PM

anyone, please confirm if viva-e.com is another scam or really working. I can not find invite code anywhere.

Probably a scam, you just have to move on and find another exchanges that doesn't have a shady past. And I still don't understand why you still wanted to register there, doesn't make sense at all. Can you guys not learn from the past mistakes of other people?

Just saying "it can be a next scam because of its outlook looks like an old scam one" does not mean that this one also surely scam. If we continue your logic, any crypto-exchange after WEX is a new scam. This is not true. I wanted an invite code to register, to check, to test if it is really scam or not. Any scam can be determined by this way or another. Before doing this I, by myself, never can categorize any exchange as "scam" . This is the fairest way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:00:10 PM

anyone, please confirm if viva-e.com is another scam or really working. I can not find invite code anywhere.

Probably a scam, you just have to move on and find another exchanges that doesn't have a shady past. And I still don't understand why you still wanted to register there, doesn't make sense at all. Can you guys not learn from the past mistakes of other people?

Just saying "it can be a next scam because of its outlook looks like an old scam one" does not mean that this one also surely scam. If we continue your logic, any crypto-exchange after WEX is a new scam. This is not true. I wanted an invite code to register, to check, to test if it is really scam or not. Any scam can be determined by this way or another. Before doing this I, by myself, never can categorize any exchange as "scam" . This is the fairest way.
You cant stop people not to think off that way.On all the frauds happen into this space you cant blame people not to think that new services might be a new scam.

If you do treat it a fair way then its your choice but don't cry if these new sites will just suck your money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████