Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to create a coinbase exchange? with lower fees?  (Read 305 times)
JoeyPappas (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:01:12 PM

Hello everyone my name is Joey Pappas.

I am some venture capitalist interested in my idea. My time in the T.V industry has helped me friend powerful people.
I brought up an idea of creating a coinbase but with lower transaction fees. I know from first hand they always kill me in the transaction fees.

So my question to you is this possible. '

My idea is for people to be able to exchange bitcoin, litecoin, Etherium, BTTC & a few other high rated coins on my site. But you wont be able to withdraw for the first 3 months of the grand opening of the site. This being that if people decide to just go to my site and withdraw I would go bankrupt in the matter of seconds so I would need to use my venture capital money and the 3 month beta period to solidify funds in order to carry out withdrawals with out a hassle. With my site there will also be its own coin and a market place to list actual items and use coins to buy them. Which ever coin the sell is willing to accept. My site will also have its own coin being traded.

Now I do have a white paper and eveything ready to go but before I push the button. I want to know is this possible.

I am very new to this market I traded stocks and this seems more violative but also worth the risk. I'll also be looking for more venture capitalist if qualified entrants are interested. In time I will get to the qualifications in order to apply to be a venture capitalist.

Some feedback would be greatly appreciated,

Joey Papps
paraboul

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:08:46 PM

Now I do have a white paper and eveything ready to go but before I push the button. I want to know is this possible.

So, you have a white paper but don't know if it's possible?  Roll Eyes

But you wont be able to withdraw for the first 3 months of the grand opening of the site. This being that if people decide to just go to my site and withdraw I would go bankrupt in the matter of seconds

So you're going to play with people money?
This look a very good plan if your final goal is to end up in jail.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:18:00 PM

coinbase have 2 service, exchanger and wallet addres
what do you want open service exchanger or wallet addres

if exchanger posible can low fees sample poloniex fee trading and fee withdraw is low

about wallet addres posible too sample xapo is low sending fee if same addres xapo without fees

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:51:28 PM

Why on Earth would one single person entrust their funds to you? Right off the bat your idea sounds insulting and hopeless on top. It takes years and years to build trust to attract a large number of customers and you kick off with expecting them to trust someone they know nothing about for several months.

The reason Coinbase costs so much is partly down the millions or tens of millions they've had to spend on compliance, security, back end and customer service. Come back when you have $50 million to invest and then you might have a chance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: