Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed]USA/Canada [Buy #3 @135/50] ASICMiner Erupter USB 2.03636 each @ 5 units  (Read 12204 times)
chalidore

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:02:15 PM

Did you get both group 2 and group 3 in today?
I ordered 3 units from group 2 and 10 units from group 3.
Any chance I could have you put the 3 units from group 2 in with the next day shipping on my group 3 order if this is the case?
It might save you some shipping costs and get me my miners a bit faster.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LaserHorse

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 09:46:17 PM

Did you get both group 2 and group 3 in today?
I ordered 3 units from group 2 and 10 units from group 3.
Any chance I could have you put the 3 units from group 2 in with the next day shipping on my group 3 order if this is the case?
It might save you some shipping costs and get me my miners a bit faster.

Same desire here - would be *much* appreciated.   Happy to have you keep the shipping difference as tip.
Though of course if this over-complicates things - please don't sweat it!

PiMiner - control & monitor your miners with Raspberry Pi   •   BTC: 1AV5JekeEVET5u2jTsLDMRsTtagrBnNTBR
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:05:18 PM

just sit back and relax ya'll....
DBOD

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:43:58 PM

So why does group 4 already have "signed message verified" and "shipping notes" updated and group 3 has nothing? Inquiring minds want to know. ;-)
tabbek

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:10:21 AM

*writes script to email apartment manager every hour*

Is my package here yet?  How about now?  ... and now???

Excited!
DBOD

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:14:08 AM

Better to ship than to update these posts. I found this from Canary in the group 4 subject

ladies and gents, there won't be any updates for a few hours... i'm shipping batches 2 and 3 atm.

Thanks Canary!
Splirow

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:17:29 AM

My Kids:
Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet??

Me:
Did you ship yet?? Did you ship yet?? Did you ship yet?? Did you ship yet?? Did you ship yet??

LOL!!

Relax everyone, Canary is NOT BFL!!! THANK GOD!
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:21:28 AM

My Kids:
Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet??

Me:
Did you ship yet?? Did you ship yet?? Did you ship yet?? Did you ship yet?? Did you ship yet??

LOL!!

Thank god Cheesy
chalidore

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:31:38 AM

My Kids:

Me:

LOL!!

LMAO!
gchil0

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:33:20 AM

Are we sure?  I haven't gotten anything from either yet!   Wink
tabbek

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:58:02 AM

* tabbek watches canary surpass BFL's total quantity shipped in a single fell swoop

Roll Eyes
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:59:10 AM

Wow, so many unverifiable messages were in batch 3, I barely got any orders out.... I did complete getting batch 2 out.  ran out of time with post office for 3. so that's tomorrow after I get verifiable messages.

It's amazing that even after posting an example with 3 lines only, I still get very long messages that have all kinds of line breaks and spaces that make it impossible for me to verify...

I can't count how many times I keep PM'ing reference to post #2...

Allright... off to FedEx now before it closes...
DBOD

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:16:28 AM

Canary,

Updating the status of verified messages in your original post like you have done in group 1 and 2 and now in group 4 serves two purposes. Many of us see that post long before we check PM. Once verified we can also stop worrying about it. I had trouble sending a verified message intially because I was a newbie. I'm certain I could do it flawlessly now. However, I don't want to send you a second one lest I just confuse the issue. So I am waiting for you to update the original post for group 3. I know you have a day job. Frankly I don't know how you can handle this load. Keep it up. Thanks.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:23:06 AM

Canary,

Updating the status of verified messages in your original post like you have done in group 1 and 2 and now in group 4 serves two purposes. Many of us see that post long before we check PM. Once verified we can also stop worrying about it. I had trouble sending a verified message intially because I was a newbie. I'm certain I could do it flawlessly now. However, I don't want to send you a second one lest I just confuse the issue. So I am waiting for you to update the original post for group 3. I know you have a day job. Frankly I don't know how you can handle this load. Keep it up. Thanks.
Well said!
I had so much trouble just not understanding that you could send a verified message from an address without sending a payment...So it jailed me for a week!

DBOD

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:47:31 AM

Canary,

Well said!
I had so much trouble just not understanding that you could send a verified message from an address without sending a payment...So it jailed me for a week!

The process is really quite trivial after you have done it once. I have been in the tech field for 34 years with degrees from three universities. Still I botched it. Sometimes you just need a little hand holding. Maybe I am too old??? LOL!

Canary, My wife does technical writing. Maybe she could simplify the instructions for the retail crowd! Or maybe you should have kept us newbies in the cage longer than four hours!
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:50:47 AM

Canary,

Well said!
You guys are right, this whole send message with payment as opposed to just sign any message with an address and send the text is confusing everyone... that's got to be it, I can totally see how it's confusing...

--- i'm going to be incognito for 1 hr, need to finish entering shipping info into insurance system... got 1 hr till cutoff
gchil0

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:18:20 AM

Actually just checked my original PM, which did have line breaks, and the problem turned out to be that when I copy the signature from the PM and paste it into bitcoin-qt, an extra space appears in the middle of the signature.  No idea why.  This causes bitcoin-qt to report that the signature could not be decoded.  Simply deleting that space from the signature allows the message with blank lines to verify.  Sucks that I lost a day with my miners because of this, but there are worse things in life.   Smiley
mdbssm

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:10:32 AM

Canary,

Well said!
You guys are right, this whole send message with payment as opposed to just sign any message with an address and send the text is confusing everyone... that's got to be it, I can totally see how it's confusing...

--- i'm going to be incognito for 1 hr, need to finish entering shipping info into insurance system... got 1 hr till cutoff

The updated OP of this thread shows most of us didn't get the signed message right. I have resent you a signed message, the short version, per your instructions in the group 4 thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222960.msg2343943#msg2343943

Here's hoping you can get group 3's orders out today.

PS - when do you sleep?
chanson

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:00:47 PM

You have now added verified to a few messages on the first post, but not marked failed messages. I have not received a PM saying there is a problem, but it seems like you've been saying that most of the messages you received from this thread failed verification. So I guess if we are not marked verified we must assume that verification has failed. I sent the message days ago, it would have been nice to have feedback before it affected shipping. I don't know why you've singled out batch 3 for poor communication. You're doing a great job with batch 4, which is sort of annoying. You really need to work on your communication with this thread. Batches 1,2 and 4 seem to provide much clearer feedback and the vague accusations blaming us for not knowing how to sign a message is grating.

I have checked and rechecked the message in my outbox and I am able to verify it so it's not clear whether I have signed incorrectly, whether you are unable to verify messages, or whether you have not gotten around to checking mine yet. So I guess I just have to assume that you are unable to verify it.

I have resent a shorter message containing only the mailing address, hopefully you will have less trouble verifying that.

Yes, I am slightly annoyed because you seem to have spent your time starting Batch 4 early, and giving them feedback about verifying their addresses rather than communicating with us about any problems. Now you've got our devices in hand and this has caused delays in shipping.
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2119

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:16:28 PM

Are we sure?  I haven't gotten anything from either yet!   Wink

Well, I haven't seen him cuss at anyone and call them stupid so I think we're in good shape so far.

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: