Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale][PRE-ICO] The First Cryptocurrency Real Estate Investment Trust  (Read 1487 times)
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:28:42 PM

You are definitely not the first. In past few month I read about at least 4 ICOs for real estates, like REAL.

I want to know how you are better than them and why should I choose you.

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

The amazing concept, it does not take long to register and search for property, this will make it easier for many people and make time faster, innovate the use of good data, Innovation is a very fast movement
Good luck for your project
PraetorianGroupCSO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:35:54 PM

You are definitely not the first. In past few month I read about at least 4 ICOs for real estates, like REAL.

Real and the others are not looking beyond the real estate space for their token value. We are going to create an ecosystem around our token and our community. The other Real Estate based projects are unlike us because real estate is our foundation, the end game is constant value driven products and services for our token holders, eventual card-holders, etc. This isnt a one and done type project. Our future partnerships will change the real estate space and landlord/tenant relationships forever.

Furthermore, we are a team of New Yorkers focusing first and foremost on undervalued/underdeveloped real estate that is in our own backyard whereas a lot of these other alleged real estate projects are either "anywhere in the world real estate projects" or "markets that are not at all nor ever will be attractive."

Please continue to ask questions and we will continue the dialogue with you. Excited about your participation,
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

The amazing concept, it does not take long to register and search for property, this will make it easier for many people and make time faster, innovate the use of good data, Innovation is a very fast movement
Good luck for your project

Not only is this project innovative, it will allow for a rapid return of value to our holders. While it is inevitable that our token will be traded against BTC and other crypto's, we hope to establish a cryptocurrency that people want to hold for the passive income and token appreciation and not day trade like some other cryptos out there.
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

Here is a great explanation of the company we are presenting at ICO -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxO1NMGtMc

PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:40:50 PM

Also - why are the other alleged "real estate" based crypto's rewarding their users with tokens outside their own? i.e. giving rewards in ETH instead of their own native token? Answer - because they aren't innovative enough to support and grow their communities...
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:03:03 PM

Did we provide you with enough information around your "why are you better" question or should we continue this dialogue?
Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:04:14 PM

real estate always be a great idea. this project will be an exciting and great project, I want to join the bounty of social media, if possible, hopefully this goes well, good luck
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:15:08 PM

real estate always be a great idea. this project will be an exciting and great project, I want to join the bounty of social media, if possible, hopefully this goes well, good luck

So the "bounty" here is really our first $50mm usd worth of crypto raised because that will be at a 50% discount to ICO pricing. While we are laying the foundation for our ecosystem on top of real estate acquisitions, our main goal is to give back to our holders/community through the profits we generate disrupting industries one on top of the next. The first 2 phases of the project are outlined on our website and in our whitepaper but we are actively pursuing partnerships within the spheres of those two phases that could result in massive increases in returns to our token holding community (and tenants in our buildings who will share in the ownership of their buildings by becoming token holders when paying their rents within our ecosystem).
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:47:34 PM

This project has a good idea and sounds convincing, a good idea and supported with a good plan, I see this project handled a good team and look professional, I'm sure this project has the potential to succeed, hopefully run well
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:54:09 PM

This project has a good idea and sounds convincing, a good idea and supported with a good plan, I see this project handled a good team and look professional, I'm sure this project has the potential to succeed, hopefully run well

Thank you for your kind words about the project and team as well as your hop[e for success. We are committed to making the Prateorian Group's vision come to fuition and the PAX Token to be a true measure of real value in the space. Our team will focus not only on the Group's goals and the success of the PAX token but, we are committed to the creation of an ecosystem that will come as a natural outgrowth of the successful implementation of the first 2 phases. You can count on our vision, determination and competence to deliver sustained growth in the value of the PAX Token, brand and community.

http://www.praetoriangroup.io/home.html
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:24:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxO1NMGtMc&t=2s
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:29:51 PM

wow  Shocked The ICO will run from December 1st until December 15th 2017

They want some quick BTC, while staying under the radar of potentially becoming "Big." Red Flag.

They are telling you they are a "Real Estate trust" and that they are going to buy properties with your BTC, but what type of properties, where, and what does blockchain have to do with real estate. Red Flag.

They are telling you they are going to do 180 degree turn and deal with credit cards and etc, not real-estate. Red Flag

They are a "Trust" group, but lack any worthwhile transparency. Red Flag

My friends, what we have here is a get-rich quick scheme. If you're desperate to invest, invest in me and i'll make you a profit over this pile of shit scamming retards here.

PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:36:52 PM

wow  Shocked The ICO will run from December 1st until December 15th 2017

They want some quick BTC, while staying under the radar of potentially becoming "Big." Red Flag.

They are telling you they are a "Real Estate trust" and that they are going to buy properties with your BTC, but what type of properties, where, and what does blockchain have to do with real estate. Red Flag.

They are telling you they are going to do 180 degree turn and deal with credit cards and etc, not real-estate. Red Flag

They are a "Trust" group, but lack any worthwhile transparency. Red Flag

My friends, what we have here is a get-rich quick scheme. If you're desperate to invest, invest in me and i'll make you a profit over this pile of shit scamming retards here.

1. We plan on being a sound money cryptocurrency whose foundational value is built upon residential real property found throughout New York State.

2. Residential Real Estate primarily but can go into other types like commercial if the right opportunity presented itself. Residential is preferred  because even in a down economy, people need a place to live. New York focused because it is some of the hottest and appreciating real estate in the world.

3. The reason we are starting phase 1 with the real estate is to lay a foundation for our larger planned ecosystem that include phase 2 merchant services but extends beyond even that phase over time.

4. You havent given 1 credible reason to not consider this project or our team. You have come here and only made unbacked charges. All of us are verifiable people and have put ourselves out there alongside of this project in order to provide a crypto that will withstand market forces and volatility. Sound money cryptocurrency to preserve and grow value not have an internet protocol backed by nothing and is completely at the whims of traders; oh yes and said cryptos also have no way of returning value outside of appreciation of the asset itself.

If you would like to speak more about this project or its merits, I am happy to discuss but please lets stick to the project and fact based points not random unfounded attacks.
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYxznflR860

Intro message from our CEO
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:45:47 PM

Now there are quite a lot of real estate projects.
What are the key differences between your project and the others? (probably you studied other real estate projects)

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:55:43 PM

Now there are quite a lot of real estate projects.
What are the key differences between your project and the others? (probably you studied other real estate projects)

Thank you for your comment. The other real estate projects seem to focus only on either owning real estate outright (where no one really knows) or, allowing you as a token holder utility access to rental/leasing etc of your own real property. The key differences are as follows -

1. We will be entering the real estate market in New York State/City within 45 days of closing our ICO. We are actively targeting properties at this time and will own properties w/in the first 45-90 days (depending on how quickly the transactions take to close). This is a differentiating factor because every roadmap that is similar (yet very different still) to ours calls for late 2018 early 2019 for acquisitions which will delay any rewards to token holders for years. Our project begins returning rewards to our holders before the close of calendar year 2018.

2. Speaking of rewards, our rewards will be paid out in our native PAX Token. Other projects seem to favor ETH based rewards which we believe is not supportive of the community holding the token or the token value itself. Essentially, when we are ready to pay rewards, we will conduct a buyback in the secondary market to then distribute PAX to our holders. This will increase the value for our holders and those who believe in the longevity of the project will see consistent asset appreciation.

3. All other real estate projects start and end with real estate. While we start with real estate, we are looking to create an ecosystem around PAX token that will disrupt many old model industries over time. As one can see our Phase 2 is a merchant services platform so we will continue to grow our our platform/ecosystem and consistently reward our holders as we achieve varying milestones.

Those are 3 differentiating factors. I hope that is sufficient for you however, we can continue this dialogue as far as you would like!

http://www.praetoriangroup.io/home.html
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:29:19 PM

Here is the link to our recent announcement regarding our strategic partnership with Expanse/TokenLab:

http://www.einpresswire.com/article/405227711/the-praetorian-group-taps-expanse-tokenlab-for-ico-management-in-new-york-state-s-first-ever-crowd-funded-token-sale
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

Our Whitepaper will be available via our website by the end of the day:

www.PraetorianGroup.io
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 01:17:21 PM

Good Morning Praetorian Group! We have an exciting day and weekend planned at Praetorian. The work never ceases as we identify strategic partners, technologists/developers and of course the real estate that will help buil the foundation of our project for many years to come.

What are your thoughts about our goals? How we are laying a foundation before we pursue each next step? Why is Sound Money important for you? Do you think it’s important to get behind a team who is looking to preserve and grow value right from the outset?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: