Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale][PRE-ICO] The First Cryptocurrency Real Estate Investment Trust  (Read 1485 times)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

Reading the whitepaper, and I agree with many things on an ideological level . .

The Praetorian Group has no political agenda and is not
controlled by a central force so, for the first time in history, a pure free market
economy and Laissez Faire Capitalism will emerge as a result of the Sound
Money Cryptocurrency that is the PAX token

Also, 200 Million tokens is max supply. Partnered with Expanse and Token Lab.  I would assume that those organizations would thoroughly vet potential partners.  I am a holder of EXP and I participated in the LAB ICO.  PAX will be available to US residents? 

Praetorian does
not wish to re-invent the wheel and will utilize the existing technology of the
Ethereum Blockchain and smart contracts to conduct its token sale and to allow for
tracking of token ownership.

Good.  No need to reinvent the wheel.

This is the direct link to the whitepaper on the website:  http://nebula.wsimg.com/67419d330daf38608bef7a6a10c6ef5b?AccessKeyId=5EF692F61D85C809B0D9&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

I like it so far, but need some more time to fully study it.  Team looks very good!

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
PraetorianGroupCSO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:47:02 PM

Reading the whitepaper, and I agree with many things on an ideological level . .

The Praetorian Group has no political agenda and is not
controlled by a central force so, for the first time in history, a pure free market
economy and Laissez Faire Capitalism will emerge as a result of the Sound
Money Cryptocurrency that is the PAX token

Also, 200 Million tokens is max supply. Partnered with Expanse and Token Lab.  I would assume that those organizations would thoroughly vet potential partners.  I am a holder of EXP and I participated in the LAB ICO.  PAX will be available to US residents? 

Praetorian does
not wish to re-invent the wheel and will utilize the existing technology of the
Ethereum Blockchain and smart contracts to conduct its token sale and to allow for
tracking of token ownership.

Good.  No need to reinvent the wheel.

This is the direct link to the whitepaper on the website:  [Suspicious link removed]img.com/67419d330daf38608bef7a6a10c6ef5b?AccessKeyId=5EF692F61D85C809B0D9&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

I like it so far, but need some more time to fully study it.  Team looks very good!

If you got into Lab and Expanse, you’ll be able to get into PAX. They are setting up the backend of the ICO technology. Thanka for your view and words about the team and the idea.
orenjebum

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:07:36 PM

because persale will take place on 1st november and ICO on 1st december, there is plenty of time to study this project more, before deciding to join presale or not, real estate concept project has always been a good project, i see this project is quite promising
after reading the white paper this project is very visible promising, studying and reading white paper is very important for us to know the explanation and can guess how the success of this project going forward.
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:25:44 PM

because persale will take place on 1st november and ICO on 1st december, there is plenty of time to study this project more, before deciding to join presale or not, real estate concept project has always been a good project, i see this project is quite promising
after reading the white paper this project is very visible promising, studying and reading white paper is very important for us to know the explanation and can guess how the success of this project going forward.

Thank you Oren! What specifically about the whitepaper/project stands out to you?
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:19:10 PM

How you compare your project with the current ATLANT ICO, real estate ICOs are increasing these days.
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:40:50 PM

How you compare your project with the current ATLANT ICO, real estate ICOs are increasing these days.

Atalant is tokenized properties that tokenholders do not own and have no rights to net profits derived from the rent rolls. Read their whitepaper, they aren’t a real estate backed token like we are. Token holders of our token have the right to their percentage of net profit derived from the rent rolls, are protected in the case of a liquidation event, and have further rights to our merchant services profits. We aren’t just a real estate backed token, we are a Sound Money Ecosystem.
msukairi

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:28:25 AM

Atalant is tokenized properties that tokenholders do not own and have no rights to net profits derived from the rent rolls. Read their whitepaper, they aren’t a real estate backed token like we are. Token holders of our token have the right to their percentage of net profit derived from the rent rolls, are protected in the case of a liquidation event, and have further rights to our merchant services profits. We aren’t just a real estate backed token, we are a Sound Money Ecosystem.

So we will be like partners in this project, sharing profits and losses.

Is there any bounty campaign? maybe during the ICO period.
cryptomarvel

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:27:44 AM

3 days remaining and the pre-ico will start, but there is no update here regarding the project or any bounty campaign.

I was following this project from long time and I predict it will lead all real estate project.

Waiting for the update dev.
viva.ir

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

one of the best icos in Q1 of 2018 dont missssssssss that

https://medicalcoin.yolasite.com/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: