Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: earn 0.10000000 bitcoin  (Read 1290 times)
ragman

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

You can earn BTC from Signature campaign, trading, freelancing or micro tasks. Some people earn BTC through Faucet but I think it wastes time too much. Signature campaign and freelancing is the easiest way to earn if you don't have money now. You can also find many micro tasks and get paid from them. Good luck! Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:04:01 AM

i am in desperate need of money and searching internet from last 3, 4 years to find a way of online earning. i know about many websites where we can earn online but compared to the time it wastes the earning potential is too low. now i heard about btc, and i m searching btc from last few days. my question is, is there any posibility to earn at least 0.10000000 btc/month online.

it will be easy for you if you have skills like web developing, language translating, web designing which is common here in btctalk forum. If your only newbie starting in a scratch, you can only gain that number in trading or gambling.

Raistlinnn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:13:58 PM

It depends of course from your knowledge and how much you want to invest. If you don`t have any of this, better go to work  Grin
citizen Z

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

air drop for me is the simple wat to get free money every month

i put some link to get some free coin with simple action :

https://coinstarter.com/?ref=ndxqoj7xj
5 coin and 0.5 for conec

https://wcex.co/?ref=9MpUMRD5
The Global Digital Currency Exchange With Tiny Fees. Coming 10.10.17.
50 coin free for connect

https://daoact.org/gain-access
The cost of building the 6 components of the ACT decentralized platform on Ethereum is: *
$170,000
Which of the following described in the ACT White Paper is not a Crypto Token? *
 ACTIVATE
Social Accountability is best described as: *
the extent and capability of citizens to hold the state accountable and make it responsive to their needs
Those participating in Pre-Release Access will receive "A" more ACT tokens as those in the ICO this November: *
A = 100%
I was referred by an existing ACT contributor with the following Ethereum address:
0x1f2eCB5dfac9f5C9F0a8Ab056eF7b3899556B84A

https://check.universa.io/-aZhGP4
UTN checker
50 free coin

MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:40:25 PM

Open your secret guys) how to do it? to find the bounty copmaign?
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:02:47 PM

Open your secret guys) how to do it? to find the bounty copmaign?

Couple of ways to start with bitcoin is joining the signature campaign or the bounty campaign whichever you feel comfortable as per you. Also you can do some micro earning tasks and get some small amount of btc. Once can also get paid for their skill depending if there is any freelancing work available and get paid in btc.

sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:59:50 PM

Actually what you think is very difficult to earn from online. After a lot of effort, you got the idea of earning online. It's good but you have to try more. You can earn a lot more if you trade. You can earn from the bounty.
shannen8

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

Ofcourse yes, I started getting my first Bitcoins thru freelancing. ZERO investment. From Freelancing, Signature campaigns, joining contests, bounty hunting, etc. There is no excuse to get bitcoin.

By the way, heres a powerful bitcointalk.org thread entitled, 100ways to earn bitcoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777912.0
Thanks for this info.Hope I can earn a lot more.I think its posible to earn 0.10000000 btc if you just determine to find ways to earn bitcoin and work hard on it.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:46:38 PM

i am in desperate need of money and searching internet from last 3, 4 years to find a way of online earning. i know about many websites where we can earn online but compared to the time it wastes the earning potential is too low. now i heard about btc, and i m searching btc from last few days. my question is, is there any posibility to earn at least 0.10000000 btc/month online.

You have a good chance that you will start earning money on condition that you are reasonably using bitcoins. You may not use the initial capital, and after some time it will prove to be really profitable. Do not give up too fast and be patient. Regards
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:52:12 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. You can earn by trading, you can earn by writing on steemit, also you can earn by participating in contests and also in bounties. It's not at all so difficult also not at all too easy also.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:59:34 PM

Earning bitcoin is a very slow way to get rich. But i guess it's all worth it in the end.

Joining a Campaign is one of the best way to get BTC. I recently joined a campaign even though i'm a newbie they are very welcoming.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:49:36 PM

I think to get 0.1BTC per month is very difficult when our rank is still at the bottom level to follow the signature. You can start by investing, if you have the capital. But if you have skills like making a logo, trading I think you can get 0.1BTC per month

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: