Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: earn 0.10000000 bitcoin  (Read 1295 times)
sukoon (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:55:58 PM

i am in desperate need of money and searching internet from last 3, 4 years to find a way of online earning. i know about many websites where we can earn online but compared to the time it wastes the earning potential is too low. now i heard about btc, and i m searching btc from last few days. my question is, is there any posibility to earn at least 0.10000000 btc/month online.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:59:35 PM

Ofcourse yes, I started getting my first Bitcoins thru freelancing. ZERO investment. From Freelancing, Signature campaigns, joining contests, bounty hunting, etc. There is no excuse to get bitcoin.

By the way, heres a powerful bitcointalk.org thread entitled, 100ways to earn bitcoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777912.0
sukoon (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

Ofcourse yes, I started getting my first Bitcoins thru freelancing. ZERO investment. From Freelancing, Signature campaigns, joining contests, bounty hunting, etc. There is no excuse to get bitcoin.

By the way, heres a powerful bitcointalk.org thread entitled, 100ways to earn bitcoin:

thank you for ur kind suggestions. by the way which freelancing sites u prefer. as its very difficult from last couple of years for newbie to earn from freelancing sites.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:12:29 PM

i am in desperate need of money and searching internet from last 3, 4 years to find a way of online earning. i know about many websites where we can earn online but compared to the time it wastes the earning potential is too low. now i heard about btc, and i m searching btc from last few days. my question is, is there any posibility to earn at least 0.10000000 btc/month online.

not easy if you are not experienced or don't have knowledge about bitcoin.
the only one street is trade and mining. even then you must have capital. no matter you know about the web or you like to work like adsense web ads.
but tell me, knowledge is the most important. after that you will know how to get the money as you want.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

not easy if you are not experienced or don't have knowledge about bitcoin.
the only one street is trade and mining. even then you must have capital. no matter you know about the web or you like to work like adsense web ads.
but tell me, knowledge is the most important. after that you will know how to get the money as you want.

I agree with you. experience and knowledge are paramount. not easy to get an infant without provision and education.

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

It is possible thru altcoin trading. You need to learn first bitcoin and its basic terminology and learn   the basic of trading  and update yourself on the news so you have a hint when to buy and when to sell.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:37:27 PM

A comprehensive list of earning Bitcoin. Most of them require skills or have risk so be careful.
I can also recommend selling any service or product and accepting Bitcoin.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

every desire is always a journey through. so do what you want and expect. I will not say or recommend to you. but i just want to advise.
have you understand about bitcoin or crypto, if not, throw far your desire now.
learn first, all you need is just the basics of various techniques to earn revenue. good luck.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:55:11 PM

Of course there are many ways to earn 0.1 BTC monthly. Because you're an online worker I know you know about design and other freelance jobs. And you can also use it on the BitcoinTalk Forum. You can join the week camps with fees for bitcoins. Or at Signature Camp that I know it's a month before each campaign ends, More earnings here and all you have to do is become active

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
citizen Z

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:00:04 PM

you can for example get free coin here by using theis referal link ( i will get free coin too if you use my link )

https://sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-615e09f4

i found this in some thread up to you to find good news

Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

It's not too difficult to earn 0.1 BTC/Month, it depend on how hard work you are and how much money you have Smiley. For example, I've earned 0.1 BTC from signature campaign in this forum then last month I'd made a decision that I'll use it to try trading and till the end of last month I've earn 0.3 BTC from trading and my capital was 0.1 BTC total is 0.4 BTC Smiley) It's not too difficult but you need to have a lot of experience if you want to join trading. Just try your best I believe that earning 0.1 BTC/month is not too hard Wink
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:23:11 PM

very easy if you want to get 0.1 bitcoin every month,but if your account is above sr member.
here's how to get bitcoin 0.1 every month:
  • follow the signature campaign(you can get 0.02 btc every week)
  • follow bounty programs such as blog twitter facebook slack and telegram
sukoon (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:42:14 PM

very easy if you want to get 0.1 bitcoin every month,but if your account is above sr member.
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:47:41 PM

If you get 0.02 BTC every week (which is uncommon for Sr. Member) that is still only 0.08 BTC per month. Not as much as OP is asking, still need another 0.02.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:04:45 PM

Yes you can earn 0.10 BTC per month or even faster if you have some skill or service that you can offer for bitcoin.
Check bitcoin based freelancing platfroms like xbtfreelancer and workingforbitcoins, find suitable project and bid your price, if you will be selected than after delivering what they want you can make good amount of bitcoin every month.

You can also make some digital products and sell them for bitcoin.

There are also make GPT sites where you will paid in bitcoin for different small tasks, try them.

If you want to earn significant amount of bitcoin regularly than you should learn crypto trading. You need to have some initial funds so that you can learn trading before making constant bitcoin from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:10:28 PM

Yes, it is very much possible to earn that much bitcoin in a month if you are a full timer in online world. You can join a signature campaing, you can join bounty campaigns of various ICOs. The ICO bounties are far more profitable than a normal signature campaign. Just try to join such ICOs where the identity of the developer team is visible to the public.

Also you can earn even more by crypto currency trading. It is by far the most profitable way to earn bitcoin and other currencies as well. You need to have a lot of time in hand and also patience. You need to track the markets very closely and jump right in once you see an opportunity. Overall, yes, it is possible.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:13:22 PM

I think you have a too superficial understanding of how you can make money on Btc and what it is in general. There are a lot of ways in this area and you can really earn without investing a penny from zero. Such methods are called Bounty. Address in private messages, I will prompt that to what or in a telegram @ larsen94. Good luck in your endeavors.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:21:58 PM

Of course. you have a lot of options, one that I think the easiest is to follow the signature campaign (but usually must be at least rank Jr. Member) for that you have to take care of your account if you want to follow the signature campaign. but if you have the skills to write you can also create a blog or make the article writing services in paid with bitcoin. I guess that could be a good reference.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:31:41 PM

There are ways to earn bitcoin, definitely, first you could start being active on this forum for a while till you rank up a little bit and participate in signature campaigns, usually you can participate if you are a Jr. Member, it starts being fun if you are a Member and up, you will get bitcoins by posting, still one of those amazing ways to earn chunks of bitcoin, also if you have some skills you could look at this site : https://www.exodus.io/jobs/ , they offer good btc but you have to be skilled, good luck !

Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:36:27 PM

i thought impossible to get 0.1 bitcoins per mounth, but you guys haeve inspired me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: