Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ZEUS] ⚡️ ZEUS - First EcoMining ⚡️  (Read 3140 times)
birkomester (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:21:27 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 06:37:05 PM by birkomester

ZEUS EcoCryptoMining  - first building waste processing plant project which also generates electricity from waste products and uses it for mining in the world.

PROBLEM

Every person living on the planet "produces" about 300 kg or 1.5 m3 of waste per year. In the EU countries, about 2 billion tons of garbage per year are formed, of which about 200 million tons are household waste. Lands under dumps remain toxic for 50-100 years. In recent decades humanity has realized - either humankind wins out garbage, or garbage destroys humanity.

SOLUTION

ZEUS – the first company that offers an innovative approachin the field of garbage waste recycling.

The most effective way to reduce the amount of garbage is to recycle it at waste processing factories. The effect of the activity of such factories is undeniable - 70-80% of the waste received by the factory receives a second life, and when burning garbage, electricity is produced, which will always be in demand in the modern world.

The main difference of the company is the recycling of garbage into electricity, which is used for mining cryptocurrencies, thus contributing to the development of world’s crypto economy and decentralized systems. Thermal energy produced by mining and processing, as well as other by-products of the recycling are used by the Government to serve the needs of the population.

The mission of our project – by cleansing the planet from garbage,
develop the crypto economy.

Pre-ICO start: 25.10.2017
                 end: 25.11.2017

ICO           start: 15.12.2017
                 end: 25.01.2018

JOIN US:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miniapps

Activity: 308

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:18:03 PM

Your whitepaper and site links are broken
birkomester (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:31:51 AM

We fixed it  Smiley Now you can follow the links
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:40:01 AM

Guys, girls. Well, you discovered America. There are many such incineration plants with processing and electricity generation. For any atmosphere you will pollute. And who will allow you to build such plants?
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:50:10 AM

In which countries do you want to implement your project? Do you have a social bounty company? What other ideas do you have?
birkomester (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:37:57 PM

In which countries do you want to implement your project? Do you have a social bounty company? What other ideas do you have?

Hi! Thank you for the questions Smiley For now we want to focus on Germany, because of great support for such an eco project of the government side. Yes, social bounty campaign will be announced on Monday, 25.09 in the appropriate branch.
birkomester (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:39:32 PM

Guys, girls. Well, you discovered America. There are many such incineration plants with processing and electricity generation. For any atmosphere you will pollute. And who will allow you to build such plants?

Hello! We've choose as a partner of Zeus project a german company Wabio which is engaged for 5 years in waste processing technology with no pollution for atmosphere so called  eco energy. Above mentioned company already built 3 plants, to resolve the problems of waste in Germany. We have signed a memorandum between us which guarantees the successful start of our project for plant building and of course all the necessary permissions  from the town authorities have been received.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:44:47 PM

nice
I'm sure will many who are interested with this project, the tread is also very good, so enough info provided, hopefully run well, and good luck
maniakbtc

Activity: 410
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

looks like a promising project, maybe looking forward to the opportunity to participate.  there any bounty campaign?

Mlester

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:33:07 PM

Really like the idea of the project, reducing 70-80% of garbage to be more use full stuff. That will surely save the world from garbage.

Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:38:24 PM

I like the idea of this project, with a mature planning, this project will be a very promising long-term project, but the development should still be done, seeing the growing community. Hopefully can run well
birkomester (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:50:07 PM

looks like a promising project, maybe looking forward to the opportunity to participate.  there any bounty campaign?

Hi! Bounty campaign will be announced on Monday, 25.09 in the appropriate branch.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

Hello! We've choose as a partner of Zeus project a german company Wabio which is engaged for 5 years in waste processing technology with no pollution for atmosphere so called  eco energy. Above mentioned company already built 3 plants, to resolve the problems of waste in Germany. We have signed a memorandum between us which guarantees the successful start of our project for plant building and of course all the necessary permissions  from the town authorities have been received.

Wow, guys. It's really cool. There is a useful project, no matter whether it is blockchain or not. The only question about the growth of coins in the future. Are there any guarantees for investors?
emya

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:36:48 PM

ZEUS ? Blockchain or not ?
birkomester (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:03:11 AM

Wow, guys. It's really cool. There is a useful project, no matter whether it is blockchain or not. The only question about the growth of coins in the future. Are there any guarantees for investors?

Our token is guaranteed by the activity of plant for disposal of waste, electricity production 4,4 megawatts/per hour, crypto mining and sale of agricultural fertilizers.
birkomester (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:14:50 AM

ZEUS ? Blockchain or not ?

The ZEUS Token is produced on the basis of the Ethereum’s blockchain
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:22:47 AM

Haha for once the lightnings emoji is well chosen Grin
Muheng

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

great project with nice roadmap. good luck for ICO on November.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:50:24 PM

I made a video in Chinese for the ZEUS PROJECT FOR OUR CHINESE altcoin enthusiasts. I hope it is to your liking and we will follow the project with my Wife who is a full time altcoin buff and we are looking forward to the ICO. Here my video for your perusal and we will be happy to see the project get a good innings. ZEUS TOKEN review in CHINESE: https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVePlXV-Xco  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:53:52 PM

first building waste processing plant project This idea is very novel, I also pray that it can subvert our lives, as long as the environmental contribution to the project, can focus on support, because I believe that my country will pay attention to it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: