Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buying usb block eruptor  (Read 1139 times)
gidi337 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:46:12 PM

i was looking at buying 10-20  ASICMiner Block Erupter USB  's

i am in the uk

would anyone want to make me a fair and reasonable offer or join in with me

i am new here but have over 500 ebay feedback so you can verify me

kind regards

Ajay

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:50:02 PM

where in the uk are you based? im also looking for around 10-20 units, we could start a small group buy
profkuru

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:52:10 PM

I also may be interested in a small group buy if it was started  Grin
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:52:55 PM

I'm wondering about the cargo and customs fee.
Ajay

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:59:16 PM

taxes & fees will need to be split accordingly between buyers when we know what they are exactly, I am happy to organise this for a small group of us if we can gather enough people for 50 units.
nordicbtcminers

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 08:23:47 PM

Do you want to own it for real or can you let someone host it for you?

My and my friends have started a site/service were we host mining devices for a low fee

You will own the units and we will take care of it and let you make bitcoins automatically

The price per units is app. BTC2.029/unit

For more information post in this thread or visit nordicbtcminers.com or check this thread

over and out!

----->   The first live betting site for Bitcoins! - BitcoinLiveBets.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live betting on many games now available plus thousands of bets for all major sports!
BinaryTristar

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:41:24 PM

I talked to the guy selling them on ebay from Monterrey , California. He knows just about nothing really and is simply reselling so he can buy the larger units. When I asked him if he had a buy it now price in mind he made a comment akin to "I will see what the ebay suckers are willing to pay in order to establish market value, I have no interest as a GPU hashes faster...".
Troupster

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:44:58 PM

I'm just looking to buy a couple USB ASICMiners but I can't even reply to the groupbuy posts because of all these insane hoops I have to jump through.

These kinds of restrictions are really, REALLY frustrating.

There is absolutely no email, or even information about the limitations or restrictions, or that this subforum even exists for me to have to post in.

I had to google this, sift through yahoo answers, just to find this forum as one I could post to.

I'm very, very frustrated.
nordicbtcminers

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 08:57:14 PM

I'm just looking to buy a couple USB ASICMiners but I can't even reply to the groupbuy posts because of all these insane hoops I have to jump through.

There is absolutely no email, or even information about the limitations or restrictions, or that this subforum even exists for me to have to post in.

I had to google this, sift through yahoo answers, just to find this forum as one I could post to.

check my earlier post and I maybe can help you!

----->   The first live betting site for Bitcoins! - BitcoinLiveBets.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live betting on many games now available plus thousands of bets for all major sports!
mdbssm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:18:49 PM

+1

Can't PM the groupbuy organizer either it seems until you jump through hoops.
gidi337 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:29:41 PM

+1

Can't PM the groupbuy organizer either it seems until you jump through hoops.

hi sorry i am the organizer but i am still considered a newbie until i have spent 4 hours

i am located in manchester

gidi337 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:41:58 PM

where in the uk are you based? im also looking for around 10-20 units, we could start a small group buy

maybe this person also interested bigtimespaghetti as i saw he has a lone thread.  he wants to organize and charge everyone bit too much money but if i order 20 and ajay orders 20 he might partner with us for 10 and we all share burden equally.

his thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218300.0

regards

Ajay

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:12:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219555.0

started a small group buy here pm me if you are not able to post yet
velkyprachy

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:26:00 PM

I want too.
4mherewego

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:03:43 PM

They are really bad value. Nice gimmick, but not for that price and the hash power thats about to enter the market.
rdsc

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 06:58:10 PM

If you're using mined coin or stuff you bought before April it might be worth it, but I pulled out of a group buy as I really couldn't see it panning out with newly bought coin. No way are they worth $260 and if you don't get them fast I don't think they'll even pay for themselves. Could be wrong - but if you plug in the predicted difficulties for July/August in your calculations you ain't got long to make your money back.
mdbssm

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 08:12:52 PM

If you're using mined coin or stuff you bought before April it might be worth it, but I pulled out of a group buy as I really couldn't see it panning out with newly bought coin. No way are they worth $260 and if you don't get them fast I don't think they'll even pay for themselves. Could be wrong - but if you plug in the predicted difficulties for July/August in your calculations you ain't got long to make your money back.

Looks like a 12 month ROI in BTC terms, using 20% per month increase in network hash rate.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 08:29:53 PM

The ROI on a 3xx Mh unit is 6 months, but in 6 months the DIFF level will turn the ROI into 2 years, who pays $260 for these things?

I just wish I thought of this because they are making millions and in exactly 30 days people are going to be screaming because they realize they will like never get their money back.

When they can be had for $70 let me know
Cyberburner

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:32:25 PM

With it goes for 70$ it will be to late to use it at that rates Smiley
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:38:22 PM

The ROI on a 3xx Mh unit is 6 months, but in 6 months the DIFF level will turn the ROI into 2 years, who pays $260 for these things?

I just wish I thought of this because they are making millions and in exactly 30 days people are going to be screaming because they realize they will like never get their money back.

When they can be had for $70 let me know

Go do the math and figure out when exactly they become 'unprofitable' to run at 1.5 Watt!
Sure they are not cheap, but considering that I can run 1 of them for 800 hours for $0.05 they will continue paying for themselves for years even with crazy diff increase, and that is not accounting for possible (probable) increase in bitcoin value. + You get a kick-ass conversation starter and a piece of history!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: