Print  
Author Topic: XVG?  (Read 634 times)
ant1dot396 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:23:20 PM

The way things are going, who knows?

But I bought some more XVG today, at 150 so I am in for the long haul. Verge is on the VERGE!

Going to have a slight delay due to the moronic JPMorgan President Cracking on Bitcoin!
Shame on him! Watch he will probably be buying some Bitcoin when the price bottoms out!

Hopefully Verge can fire the thrusters and shoot the moon... it's time to breakout.

Do you think Verge can go upward? I saw their whitepaper and it's looking very promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hazukison

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Donate --> 15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:31:40 PM

I believe its about to jump up somewhat after the latest release which is meant to be before the end of the month.

Mature student aging rapidly
15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:00:30 AM

But I bought some more XVG today, at 150 so I am in for the long haul. Verge is on the VERGE!

Going to have a slight delay due to the moronic JPMorgan President Cracking on Bitcoin!
Shame on him! Watch he will probably be buying some Bitcoin when the price bottoms out!

Hopefully Verge can fire the thrusters and shoot the moon... it's time to breakout.

Do you think Verge can go upward? I saw their whitepaper and it's looking very promising.

I see a lot of similarities between verge coin, redd coin and doge coin. There is too much supply of this coins in circulation with less demand. I don't see any of these coins going up to at least $1. If you are not willing to make profit, invest in these coins.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
counterplay

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:01:04 AM

I see a lot of similarities between verge coin, redd coin and doge coin. There is too much supply of this coins in circulation with less demand. I don't see any of these coins going up to at least $1. If you are not willing to make profit, invest in these coins.

Looking only on the supply is a very one-dimensional analysis. If you had invested in Verge half a year ago you would have a 200x return now, even though there are almost 14 billion coins. The good news is there is still a lot room to grow as the market cap is below 100 million $.
Verge does really well in development and has a great community.
Moopig

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:21:23 AM

jesus christ.  you do realise that both monero AND zcash are both unlimited supply whereas XVG is finite.  once the wraith protocol hits this month then XVG will have better functionality than Monero and unlike Monero (and the other top 3 privacy coins) won't be VASTLY overpriced.  The scope for gains on XVG is WAY WAY higher than practially any altcoin on the market (that has good support/tech & a robust roadmap).

vsrsatish

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:34:57 AM

(XVG)VERGE Coin has lot of potential, by this year (2017) end, XVG can cross 1000 Satoshi so easily. One can invest in XVG and forget for about 2 years, they can make their dreams come true for sure.
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:42:10 AM

(XVG)VERGE Coin has lot of potential, by this year (2017) end, XVG can cross 1000 Satoshi so easily. One can invest in XVG and forget for about 2 years, they can make their dreams come true for sure.

True verge has a good dev team marketing is on point. Just waiting till the roadmap gets filled and the price will increase afterwards

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:05:32 AM

Coins like Verge and Doge are very slow to increase in price. Their supply kills low term bubbles. So you should think very long term while reviewing Verge's future.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
boerthwi

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:14:51 AM

Coins like Verge and Doge are very slow to increase in price. Their supply kills low term bubbles. So you should think very long term while reviewing Verge's future.

Since i read about this mistake almost every day, i will give you an example of why it doesn't matter how big the supply is.

Your Profit ALWAYS depends on the amount of Money you want to invest.

Let's say you invest 1000$ in a coin with a supply of 1 bln and 1000$ in BTC - max supply 21 mln.
In both cases - when the Price goes up 5% - you make a Profit of 5%, i.e. 50$.

From one coin you have an amount of like 10.000; of BTC only 0.27 << the one and ONLY difference.

What you are meaning is the actual Price per coin in relation to fiat. But who cares for fiat  Grin
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:38:03 AM

Since i read about this mistake almost every day, i will give you an example of why it doesn't matter how big the supply is.

Your Profit ALWAYS depends on the amount of Money you want to invest.

Let's say you invest 1000$ in a coin with a supply of 1 bln and 1000$ in BTC - max supply 21 mln.
In both cases - when the Price goes up 5% - you make a Profit of 5%, i.e. 50$.

From one coin you have an amount of like 10.000; of BTC only 0.27 << the one and ONLY difference.

What you are meaning is the actual Price per coin in relation to fiat. But who cares for fiat  Grin

Exactly how i think about it. Because eventually the crypto marketcap will increase as more people will invest in crypto. Coins with low supply have a higher chance to increase in relation to fiat. But in the end you could get 100x gain in coins with low and high supply. The only question is how long can you wait.

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:57:25 AM

I don't care about verge, it is to me still a pump and dump coin. Privacy, community, and trust should be together, there are good coins like pivx, monero or zcash that provide those.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: