Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My cousins story about bitcoin (scam related story + scam believes)  (Read 215 times)
Franzinatr (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:54:19 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 07:12:25 PM by Franzinatr

My cousin and I talked about some IRL achievements and we got put into Bitcoin talking because I always use laptop everyday to do manage altcoin activities and some tradings. He told me that he scammed and called the company that do selling services (some online shopping) and he use his bitcoin to buy there and can't be contact anymore. (He didn't told me what company he sent using his bitcoin and also what product he buy, he's a currently bank manager).

I think that after the introduction of "Coins.ph" (A online local/bitcoin/bitcoincash currency transaction services, local online wallet) in 2016 here in my place. He got shocked that the bitcoin price is like a price of a car. I feel sad that his last word that he says "bitcoin is scam" and he said I can't earn money from what I'm doing right now. I almost getting burst at him but I'll do the good way because no need stress on free things. That's all Smiley

Did you know?
-Stress can cause cancer, depression, some mental illness, and other effects in our skin.
-Doing fight talks will never gets right.
-If you say bitcoin price is high to normal people, they'll said it's a pyramid scam.
-Normal people say scam because they don't know about bitcoin, instead, they'll find the physical currency of it (like finding a dollar).

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:39:16 PM

I read this post like 3 times and still having hard time understanding it. So basically a bank manager scammed a shop using bitcoin (not sure how though) and then he argued that Bitcoin is a scam itself ? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:55:20 PM

Well, that's a sad story. There are so many scammers spread around the web so you should advice your cousin to buy only in legit online shops here in our country (like Lazada and OLX). And

Your cousin are scammed once, but it doesn't mean that everything is a scam. Your cousin is just unlucky because he fail to choose the right option. Motivate him to engage again with bitcoin, prove to him that this is not a scam and you can definitely earn through this. My advice is try again to convince your cousin and this time guide him for every actions he will do to avoid mistakes so that his bad perspective about btc will change as time goes by.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: