Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The digitalcoin marketplace and advertising platform - Surprise!  (Read 2892 times)
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:15:21 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 11:02:15 PM by baritus

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the completion of the digitalcoin marketplace and also the progress on the advertising platform.

The marketplace is now launched: http://dgcmarket.com/index.php

The advertising platform is expected to be completed next Friday. It will allow anyone to buy advertising using digitalcoin, and will pay members to view the advertisements in digitalcoin. Advertisers will have geographic targeting options and are guaranteed unique, interested viewers. I have guaranteed partnerships to achieve exponential growth in a very short period of time. Of course, free money is an incentive in itself.

Thank you to the digitalcoin community for making this possible.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 09:29:34 PM

Hello,

I am pleased to annouI  don't mind to switch just keep me in the loopce the completion of the digitalcoin marketplace and also the progress on the advertising platform.

The marketplace is now being tested and should be launched late today or tomorrow. It will allow the exchange of digitalcoin for all kinds of items.

The advertising platform is expected to be completed next Friday. It will allow anyone to buy advertising using digitalcoin, and will pay members to view the advertisements in digitalcoin. Advertisers will have geographic targeting options and are guaranteed unique, interested viewers. I have guaranteed partnerships to achieve exponential growth in a very short period of time. Of course, free money is an incentive in itself.

Thank you to the digitalcoin community for making this possible.
nice if you want to share files when your done I'll help by making one of my sites digital  instead of btc i  don't mind I can offer jewelry

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:43:11 PM

Good Work!!

I look forward to seeing the marketplace and advertising platform.
akabane

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:47:30 PM

Congratz !
baritus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:18:29 PM

Now the final touches..

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
sal002

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:39:30 PM

And here I was thinking of how I could enhance advertising on CoinChoose Smiley
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:54:12 PM

Now this is something DGC desperately needs. It's recent drop from 0.00075 BTC to 0.0002 isn't good. When you open this marketplace, consider allowing us to make prices that do not fluctuate. Tying DGC to BTC's price isn't good for the currency. It needs to break off and have its own value. Allowing us to set static prices instead of variable prices to whatever exchange (Cryptsy maybe) would be a good step in the right direction.

baritus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:55:36 PM

http://dgcmarket.com/index.php

Enjoy. Let me know if anything needs changing. DGC is the only accepted form of payment.

Auction listings and usage of all the site features is free.

Thank you OracionSeis for the logo modification Smiley.

OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:00:33 PM

http://dgcmarket.com/index.php

Enjoy. Let me know if anything needs changing. DGC is the only accepted form of payment.

Auction listings and usage of all the site features is free.

Thank you OracionSeis for the logo modification Smiley.
Simple,clean,smooth marketplace!

You're welcome.Smiley

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Pointeh

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:17:11 PM

That looks great, hope it works !
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:17:59 PM

Fucking Genius. Damn it. Now I have to consider mining DigiCoins more! Smiley)
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:18:16 PM

Tried to register but I never received the confirmation link.

mxmz.in

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:34:39 PM

Tried to register but I never received the confirmation link.

didn't get it too.
also, consider changing the colors little bit, make it shine and stand out !
nonameo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:36:03 PM

It needs to break off and have its own value. Allowing us to set static prices instead of variable prices to whatever exchange (Cryptsy maybe) would be a good step in the right direction.

No alt coin that supplies the market exlusively through mining will ever separate its value from the crypto coin market(need to refer to it as a whole). all coins are pegged to their mining profitability, and if it stays unprofitable for too long the coin dies(no profit, no hashing means network stalls, no one uses the coin and value drops, causing even less hashing) unless it's on life support mining.

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:37:58 PM

I might use this if you accepted other currencies and prices were tied to the US dollar. Selling stuff... no thank you to tying the price to BTC, which can fluctuate $100/coin a day. Also, no thank you to you making me buy a currency that I don't own just so I can use the marketplace. Due to those two factors, this is going to have very little traffic.

I get it... you're trying to promote/develop Digicoin, but I think this purpose is already served just by the name of the marketplace. No need to make everyone use Digicoins to actually use the marketplace. I for instance, will not buy Digicoin just so I can use your marketplace, I'm sure there are many others that feel the same.

I would rather use Bitmit, where there is a much larger user base, and I am more likely to get more $$$ for things I sell and sell in more volume. But, if you supported other ALTs, I would be inclined to support your marketplace even though I don't use and haven't invested in Digicoin.
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:39:11 PM

It needs to break off and have its own value. Allowing us to set static prices instead of variable prices to whatever exchange (Cryptsy maybe) would be a good step in the right direction.

No alt coin that supplies the market exlusively through mining will ever separate its value from the crypto coin market(need to refer to it as a whole). all coins are pegged to their mining profitability, and if it stays unprofitable for too long the coin dies(no profit, no hashing means network stalls, no one uses the coin and value drops, causing even less hashing) unless it's on life support mining.

Your point is invalid because if you apply your point to Bitcoin you will see why. Bitcoin purchasing is not pegged to any other currency other than Fiat currencies. We need to have every market working in the same way. Instead of selling DigitalCoin for BTC or LTC, consider selling for Fiat.

I might use this if you accepted other currencies and prices were tied to the US dollar. Selling stuff... no thank you to tying the price to BTC, which can fluctuate $100/coin a day. Also, no thank you to you making me buy a currency that I don't own just so I can use the marketplace. Due to those two factors, this is going to have very little traffic.

I get it... you're trying to promote/develop Digicoin, but I think this purpose is already served just by the name of the marketplace. No need to make everyone use Digicoins to actually use the marketplace. I for instance, will not buy Digicoin just so I can use your marketplace, I'm sure there are many others that feel the same.

You share my point from what was expressed above. Digicoin needs to dissociate from Bitcoin in order to work.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:42:05 PM

Surprise! Cheesy I do not think many people will use your service if all you accept is Digicoins.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:46:41 PM

Surprise! Cheesy I do not think many people will use your service if all you accept is Digicoins.

It's dedicated to just DigitalCoin. Read the title.

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:47:24 PM

Is business done based on the friendship circle of trust?  I'd like a method of recourse that allows me to physically harm others that fail to hold up their end of the deal.  Grin
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:55:31 PM

Meh. Haters gonna hate! I wish you luck. We shall see!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: