Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20386 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:21:57 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 09:07:39 PM by cybersofts

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:35:44 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are fantastic for bypassing the corrupt banking system. However, I think one of the problems with cryptocurrencies in the future will be that very few people will have them or will be priced out of the market because they have risen so much. I was wondering what the solution to the problem is and thought a cryptocurrencies that has an inbuilt universal basic income would mean it would reach more of the human population.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

Yes, bitcoin does contribute to changes in people's lives. But this all makes me worry ; when the price becomes higher and people start to leave it.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:02:14 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

It think at the current adoption of Bitcoin, it is too little to take notice on how it changed the world with regards to economic scale.  But I guess it has really huge impact on the technology.  It is where it stands out in changing the world.  As first mover to decentralized blockchain, it gives inspiration to many aspiring developers to create their own blockchain projects and contribute in the technological industry.
prettyij

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:08:02 PM

Yes if i may say...A friend that introduced me into bitcoin has been testfying before ientered and has also recorded another smile of money yesterday.Bitcoin is really changing the world and lives.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:11:47 PM

yeah i totally agree with it, bitcoin is a life changer and many people lives had been change by using or doing bitcoins, many unemployed people are now had a job because of bitcoin and they are now earning as much as some people that are working outside or in an office. bitcoin has knocked oppurtunity to everyone and we must grab this chance to make our lives better in the future.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:14:33 PM

So far the one that Bitcoin have most effect is on the technology and banking.  Since bitcoin is a currency, it somehow align to financial institution and its system.  Apparently, bitcoin is making revolution in this category,  making the old century banking to be obsolete.  Probably this is the reason why lots of financial institution are kinda hostile to bitcoin because for them it is a threat.  But well,  I believe if they get what Bitcoin wanted to they can even see it as beneficial because of its security.  So yes, Bitcoin is changing the world especially in financial system category.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:25:39 PM

Yes if i may say...A friend that introduced me into bitcoin has been testfying before ientered and has also recorded another smile of money yesterday.Bitcoin is really changing the world and lives.
I agree with you it is proven that bitcoin changing the world. The benefits it has to the bitcoin users that everyone can earn money will really a big help. Bitcoin has an open source of freedom that someone can earn money from it so it is a chance by anyone. And I have no doubt in bitcoin it is really changing a person and all beleiving in.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:31:08 PM

I think it will changing the world because bitcoin and it was a big help this for the people dont have job yet, they can earn money by doing bitcoin. And i have no doubt bitcoint it will be change someone if he/she interested on bitcoin.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:47:34 PM

I agree with you it is proven that bitcoin changing the world. The benefits it has to the bitcoin users that everyone can earn money will really a big help. Bitcoin has an open source of freedom that someone can earn money from it so it is a chance by anyone. And I have no doubt in bitcoin it is really changing a person and all beleiving in.
Yes bitcoin changing everyone. It helps many people to earn additional income and makes every transaction anonymously. Bitcoin offers a great opportunity for everyone and a benefits that everyone can be able to use and share it to other people.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:50:50 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are fantastic for bypassing the corrupt banking system. However, I think one of the problems with cryptocurrencies in the future will be that very few people will have them or will be priced out of the market because they have risen so much. I was wondering what the solution to the problem is and thought a cryptocurrencies that has an inbuilt universal basic income would mean it would reach more of the human population.
i think that change in the world is always dynamic and we always expect change in the world from time to time in cultures, customs and even in every field of life, so we can expect that bitcoin is also effecting the world to make some changes, as the new generation have changed their use of currency from fiat to online and even in modern area then are even changing their business to online, i think we can expect a big change because of bitcoin.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:06:49 PM

It's changing the World indeed! People are yet to appreciate the true value of Bitcoin. It would probably take a major global crisis (God forbid) for us to fully realize its beauty and true value.
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:07:50 PM

Yes, bitcoin does contribute to changes in people's lives. But this all makes me worry ; when the price becomes higher and people start to leave it.
unlikely, if the price is higher then more and more people will want to have Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a rare and valuable asset expensive. This could be a competition just like a someone who wants to have a nice house or a luxurious gold.
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:10:42 PM

Bitcoin become new methods of me to do transactions and send money in whole the world with cheapest fee. this is makes me easier. i think bitcoin will be the most use technology of currency which will very popular in the future

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

certainly over time bitcoin will reach its popularity in various countries and can be used for various purposes of transactions either for payment or for trade and investment transactions, because the price fluctuations that apply to the bitcoin system provides an advantage in doing business in the field of trading and investment.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:38:43 AM

Bitcoin really changes the world, breaks down its old and stagnant financial system and has a strong influence on the economy of each industrialized country. In addition, various states began to use its advanced blocking technology and introduce it into various branches of the state. Even the international banking system recognized the technology of blocking and on its basis the Ripple coin was created, which allows in a few seconds to transfer financial payments anywhere in the world. The currently existing SWIFT method in the banking system is cumbersome and slow and no longer meets the current demands of the time.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:42:03 AM

Yes bitcoin is changing our world because many of us who use bitcoin help the poor and donate to make our world better.
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

Bitcoin really changes the world, breaks down its old and stagnant financial system and has a strong influence on the economy of each industrialized country. In addition, various states began to use its advanced blocking technology and introduce it into various branches of the state. Even the international banking system recognized the technology of blocking and on its basis the Ripple coin was created, which allows in a few seconds to transfer financial payments anywhere in the world. The currently existing SWIFT method in the banking system is cumbersome and slow and no longer meets the current demands of the time.

Maybe the better word is innovating. Because bitcoin technology has upgraded many things like those stated by OP. Bitcoin technology is a new perspective and very different compared IRL. Most things that happens in by now takes place in the web with actual taxes and government can't really hold into its monetary fund. It gives different perspective on so called investing.
camodude009

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:13:47 AM

yeah,bitcoin is our real money,butcoin change the world and chenge our life,i want get many bitcoin, so i buy and buy and hodl,i believe blockchain love it
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:21:32 AM

yes, bitcoin changes people lives. people are becoming dependent to bitcoin. Others are leaving their job to full time on bitcoin.  Some are giving time for bitcoin rather than other things. And  others are using bitcoin on business. It can open many new opportunities to many people.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: