Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥LANGPIE🔥 SCAM!!!  (Read 11455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:56:01 AM

I think this is a good idea. Translators of this forum will definitely appreciate this service. Grin

Tell me, how should users determine the level of knowledge of a foreign language that they need from an interpreter? Usually, in this case, you just need a translation, without any classes and gradations.

I think that the average user will focus more on the price of the services of an interpreter than on his skills. Of course, the higher the skills, the higher the price, but one should not forget about the purchasing power either.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:02:37 AM

I think this is a good idea. Translators of this forum will definitely appreciate this service. Grin

Tell me, how should users determine the level of knowledge of a foreign language that they need from an interpreter? Usually, in this case, you just need a translation, without any classes and gradations.

I think that the average user will focus more on the price of the services of an interpreter than on his skills. Of course, the higher the skills, the higher the price, but one should not forget about the purchasing power either.

Do not forget that the rating is intended primarily to determine the level of preparation of translators. The price of interpreter services grows out of this factor
rlm42

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:05:58 AM

Do not forget that the rating is intended primarily to determine the level of preparation of translators. The price of interpreter services grows out of this factor

By the way, why was this name chosen for the project? It's not quite usual Smiley
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:38:36 AM

By the way, why was this name chosen for the project? It's not quite usual Smiley

Maybe because everyone wants a piece of this pie? Smiley

I dont know, with all the desire, I dont feel that this project will be popular. Maybe I'm wrong.

You can read our White Paper, where our project is described in detail. Perhaps this will convince you.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:48:11 AM

Hi. badly needed decentralized app for me, but would be interesting to know on what languages it will be focused on.

We believe that the best option would be to focus on the capabilities of our translators. This is our main idea. But if the demand for a language exceeds the supply, then in the course of the work we will try to stimulate the work of translators of the language that our users need. Personally, I believe that English will be exactly on this list, like Chinese

It follows that  top interpreters that serves  for customers   should always be online to keep the service live, isn't it?
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:14:22 AM

Hi. badly needed decentralized app for me, but would be interesting to know on what languages it will be focused on.

We believe that the best option would be to focus on the capabilities of our translators. This is our main idea. But if the demand for a language exceeds the supply, then in the course of the work we will try to stimulate the work of translators of the language that our users need. Personally, I believe that English will be exactly on this list, like Chinese

It follows that  top interpreters that serves  for customers   should always be online to keep the service live, isn't it?

The work of translators in service will be something to remind the work of taxi drivers. That is, the translator goes online, reports that he is ready to work and is waiting for orders.

I understand the principles of work Langpie correctly?

Yes, everything is quite right
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:05:10 AM

By the way, did nobody think that the application can not be used all over the world due to bad Internet? This may prevent communication

We are working on this problem. To run the application, there is enough standard 3G, which is available in almost any city
TopGun

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:39:02 PM

Wonderful idea, just the same as the uberization of everything

Think the same. As we see, the project is unusual
TopGun

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:46:32 PM

Will you invest?
Yes, I can't wait to start ICO
mackcowanii

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:10:51 PM

I don't see anything original
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:16:14 PM

really? And how often do you see the translation services online, live?

Such services have existed for a long time
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:19:57 PM

But not on the blockchain!

it's true. This makes it more convenient to use for those who have crypto-currencies. But there is nothing revolutionary in the project as they said above, sorry
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:27:06 PM

it's true. This makes it more convenient to use for those who have crypto-currencies. But there is nothing revolutionary in the project as they said above, sorry

Sir, you are very tedious

it seems to me that if the project seems strange, then either it is not worth considering it as an investment at all or it is worth taking part in beta testing

Thats it

I just assess the prospects of the project with a view to making a decision on investing
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:36:49 PM

Sir, you are very tedious

it seems to me that if the project seems strange, then either it is not worth considering it as an investment at all or it is worth taking part in beta testing

Thats it

I just assess the prospects of the project with a view to making a decision on investing

Don't be scared, the project team is cool and the project will be popular with at least tourists

Not only tourists, businessmen, too. I often travel on business trips and I often need an interpreter, and I have been using crypt for four years already

Besides, I think that such a service will be much cheaper than hiring an interpreter in an unfamiliar city

Of course, besides, you will only need a phone in your hands for all this Smiley

OK, I'll think, I'll try to connect to the project in a week, let's see what happens
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:42:55 PM

it's great to have a service that allows you to communicate in voice

that to me, since I'm a developer, it seems to me to make a program that would translate working on artificial intelligence, much steeper and more useful
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:45:43 PM

that to me, since I'm a developer, it seems to me to make a program that would translate working on artificial intelligence, much steeper and more useful

but the software powers now still don't give an adequate translation from the first time
digitalblock

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:47:59 PM

but the software powers now still don't give an adequate translation from the first time

Let me disagree, but with the help of neural networks the translation became much more qualitative
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:49:45 PM

Let me disagree, but with the help of neural networks the translation became much more qualitative

and in which applications for ordinary users are neural networks used?
digitalblock

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:51:37 PM

In the same Google-translator since the spring of this year, a neural network is used and it has become much better to translate
digitalblock

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:59:11 PM

In the same Google-translator since the spring of this year, a neural network is used and it has become much better to translate

but all of these applications still somehow poorly recognize the voice (if at all there is such a function), and the development of artificial intelligence for voice recognition is very expensive. Therefore, the guys decided to use live people, as it is fast and familiar

May be. I just expressed my opinion on the technologies
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: