Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:01:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goal Bonanza - Football Betting Revolution or Not  (Read 200 times)
Ristic (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:20:24 PM

I am one of the founding partners of Goal Bonanza

I am posting this here to open a discussion about this football betting product I have been working on with my team. It would be great to hear your thoughts on it. It is a unique proposition and I am looking for the devils advocate to review Goal Bonanza. Below you can find a visual with key information but you can also visit http://www.goalbonanza.com and download the white paper. Of course, I will be closely following any comments and try to respond so fire at will and many thanks in advance.

IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO PROMOTE THIS HERE, JUST TO VALIDATE MY VIEWS AND EXPECTATIONS

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:50:37 AM

IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO PROMOTE THIS HERE, JUST TO VALIDATE MY VIEWS AND EXPECTATIONS

You actually are and you know it. If you really want to promote a site, please do it properly and don't try to deceive people that you want to know their opinion of your views and expectation. What you are doing is some sort of click bait and that's really an unethical way of promoting any business. Try your luck at promoting your site using an ANN thread and a signature campaign, for sure you'll get more audience.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:22:05 AM

You actually are and you know it. If you really want to promote a site, please do it properly and don't try to deceive people that you want to know their opinion of your views and expectation. What you are doing is some sort of click bait and that's really an unethical way of promoting any business. Try your luck at promoting your site using an ANN thread and a signature campaign, for sure you'll get more audience.

Yup, that's how I felt when I got baited into clicking too. I did actually go thru the maths involved while I was there, and I didn't find them favorable either.  My opinion: this project will not last long even if the ICO were to be successful because the maths of the platform will soon be optimized by the players; at which time, an equilibrium will be discovered which will offset any perceived advantages ---> house wins and players leave.  I don't think it's sustainable.
Ristic (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

Yup, that's how I felt when I got baited into clicking too. I did actually go thru the maths involved while I was there, and I didn't find them favorable either.  My opinion: this project will not last long even if the ICO were to be successful because the maths of the platform will soon be optimized by the players; at which time, an equilibrium will be discovered which will offset any perceived advantages ---> house wins and players leave.  I don't think it's sustainable.

Thanks for the feedback... I would have posted an image of the mechanics but couldn't... with all honesty!  there is an ANN thread already. But on your note that the maths will soon be optimize I don't follow because from my perspective that is not possible. We are talking about crowd betting on 10 outcomes in different games which you wont be able to replicate. So I will appreciate it if you can throw some light on your comment. Thanks!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: