Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the bear market? or is this just fantasy?  (Read 803 times)
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:27:35 PM

Bitcoin was actually travelling in a bullish trend reaching ATH of $5,000.It was due to china's strict actions against bitcoin that it has temporarily turned for a week in to bearish trend.But still its recovering soon and it seems that its once again entering bullish trend and this trend has a chance to continue till the end of this year.Its because china was the only factor we all had feared so far considering bitcoin's progress and now bitcoin has proved crystal clear that it is no more in need of the unloyal chinese market.So,its the best time to buy bitcoin at low price just like a chance which people got at $1,850 before august 1.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:37:35 PM

These dumps keeps coming day after day, btc holding "OK" so far, but is this still all about china? or are we now in the long bear market since 5000 usd?

edit: also people keep talking about this being the best time to buy when prices are low, but in a free market, the concept of "best time" and "low" are relative.

anyone putting absolute bottom below 2200?
No more panic thread like this one, The bitcoin quite stable in these days, you can try to see in some days ago the price alreayd plunged over 2% but it's back again to the 4k for each bitcoin, this just a little correction and that doesn't have any correlation with the big bearish market.

If you ignore recent news came from East Asia i understand your idea to keep  your positive predictions with analysing price chart correlations.Bear market doesnt need good arguments to stop falling price tendency on charts..

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:57:21 PM

I can sure say that the value of bitcoin right now is very bearish and the price is really clumsy going strait, we can not predict the outcome or the movement of the price right now, we can see that is drop $200 dollar again but I guess it will not drop again to the $2800 mark value and wishing the price would rise again to the $4000 mark again.
dodopool (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

These dumps keeps coming day after day, btc holding "OK" so far, but is this still all about china? or are we now in the long bear market since 5000 usd?

edit: also people keep talking about this being the best time to buy when prices are low, but in a free market, the concept of "best time" and "low" are relative.

No more panic thread like this one, The bitcoin quite stable in these days, you can try to see in some days ago the price alreayd plunged over 2% but it's back again to the 4k for each bitcoin, this just a little correction and that doesn't have any correlation with the big bearish market.

I am not necessarily in panic at all, quite the opposite actually. I want to be invested a bit more in BTC and would be lovely to hit a few months long bearish trend. At the moment I do lots of short duration margin trades to build my equity while keeping an eye to see what is the best entry point back to BTC.

It scares the shit out of me though missing this entry point and looking behind that HUGE green candle stick

dodopool (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:23:50 PM

I can sure say that the value of bitcoin right now is very bearish and the price is really clumsy going strait, we can not predict the outcome or the movement of the price right now, we can see that is drop $200 dollar again but I guess it will not drop again to the $2800 mark value and wishing the price would rise again to the $4000 mark again.

I have 50% of my buys around 2800 mark, and other buys a lot lower actually. You can call it wishful thinking or "emotıonal chart reading" ;(

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:28:52 PM

We have been in a bull market since price was $152 in January 2015. One reliable way to trade a bull market is to watch the 20 MA on a weekly chart and buy when the moving average is touched:

Anyone calling a bitcoin bear market until price drops and stays below the weekly 20 MA is premature.

On the other hand placing buy orders at $2800 is risky: once price drops below that weekly 20 MA it becomes resistance as traders start shorting at the 20 MA.

Price above weekly 20 MA favors longs; below weekly 20 MA favors shorts.

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:34:27 PM

People still want to dump their bitcoin obviously, just watch over China regulators to announce something big, like ban mining activity.
Even though there are a lot of good news regarding bitcoin development and acceptance in many countries such as Japan and Russia.
But, bitcoin mining pools in China is a big deal, which mean we still sit on long bear market. Whoever buy bitcoin should be sure could keep it for long term just in case another wave or massive sell-off happen again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: