Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 0.25BTC for 0.2BTC  (Read 451 times)
tautvilis (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:05:28 AM

Hello I am selling ViaBtc.com account that has 0.257BTC on it for 0.2BTC.
Why?
Because you now need ID verification to be able to withdraw (which wasn't the case 3 days ago and earlier on) and I do not want to submit my documents.

You only needed documents in the past if you traded fiat, I have always traded Crypto but now they are enforcing new rules.

Escrow only, I pay the fees.
MVP_NLTH

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:32:41 AM

Why?
Because you now need ID verification to be able to withdraw (which wasn't the case 3 days ago and earlier on) and I do not want to submit my documents.

You only needed documents in the past if you traded fiat, I have always traded Crypto but now they are enforcing new rules.

Hey, im able to help you with ID verification. Send pm if help wanted
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:00:30 AM

Why?

I can do it too, you will get paid after I release the money from  viabtc account, if for some reason I'm unable to do it I should get the escrowed amount back; unless it was my own problem like cheating on verfication or multiaccount if not allowed (But I don't have an account there never created one) So let me know if you want to have this done as soon as posible.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3648

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:04:09 AM

Why?

if you want we can make this exchange with an escrow.
Can I use my personal document (european!?) or they accept only some countries?
They require only an ID or also other proof like proof of residence, bank statement, etc... Huh
Let me know, better in mp Smiley !

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
adis663

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:26:25 AM

i can send you my ID pictures for 0.05 Wink
betudontbet

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

Check this user untrusted feedback before making any kind of deal without trusted forum escrow.
tautvilis (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:31:15 AM

Chinese people have a strange sense of humor. I was not able to withdraw yesterday I kept getting the "Advanced ID verification is not passed." error, I even messaged support to which they replied with "You have only completed basic ID verification. But advanced ID verification is needed if you want to withdraw your assets." I have tried to withdraw all my BTC today and it worked.

Thank you to everyone who had tried to make a deal with me.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:52:30 PM

Check this user untrusted feedback before making any kind of deal without trusted forum escrow.

untrusted feedback without reference are meaningless (above all, user alt accounts), so yes EVEN use an escrow but not read only a trust feedback

Chinese people have a strange sense of humor. I was not able to withdraw yesterday I kept getting the "Advanced ID verification is not passed." error, I even messaged support to which they replied with "You have only completed basic ID verification. But advanced ID verification is needed if you want to withdraw your assets." I have tried to withdraw all my BTC today and it worked.

Nice to ear that! Some times ago I got same issue with bter.com (chinese scam exchange) were upload an ID was a plausible risk.
I avoid this operation by exchange my coins in ZEC. When you withdraw ZEC you are not forced to provide an ID, maybe also with viabtc there is an exchange feature ...but I am not sure there is this feature, because I never use their site, not more then push some tx Cheesy

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
betudontbet

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:25:11 PM

untrusted feedback without reference are meaningless (above all, user alt accounts), so yes EVEN use an escrow but not read only a trust feedback

Nice to ear that! Some times ago I got same issue with bter.com (chinese scam exchange) were upload an ID was a plausible risk.
I avoid this operation by exchange my coins in ZEC. When you withdraw ZEC you are not forced to provide an ID, maybe also with viabtc there is an exchange feature ...but I am not sure there is this feature, because I never use their site, not more then push some tx Cheesy

I'm sorry but if you can't see reference inside that trust wall is a matter of understanding.
He recieves positive feedback from scammers without reference and that's the reference to know the user is a scammer.
Instead of not even checking he's feedback  and get paid for posting no sense, next time take your time  to dig into or save your opinion.
token1

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:40:53 AM

You might be interested in the offer?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2195967.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:29:08 AM

I'm sorry but if you can't see reference inside that trust wall is a matter of understanding.
He recieves positive feedback from scammers without reference and that's the reference to know the user is a scammer.
Instead of not even checking he's feedback  and get paid for posting no sense, next time take your time  to dig into or save your opinion.

normally I don't reply to people that are offensive, but for you I will make one exception:
there is only one + trust left by a "scammer" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=887843 that is already neg. tagged by VOD.  (ask a loan without collateral)
Other trust are without reference, but I don't think is really impossible sell 0.015 btc for some bucks....
There are reference a PROOF about "3 alt account"?  No. Just an opinion by yatharth0904 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1135499 a newbie with 5 messages.

So maybe next time reply to me in MP, because is pretty clear this negative trust, without reference, OR ANY PROOF, is already MEANINGLESS!