Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Degrading Politics  (Read 336 times)
Pain Packer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:49:02 AM

What can you say about the politics, government etc., in your country?

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:23:18 AM

The politics here in our country is very much like a carnival in a sense that the chaos and the ludicrity of the people going in and out of the senate and our congress are clowns. However I still am believeing on some of the people there though and K really want my home country to succeed.

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:38:50 AM

With the nature of modern politics, good people are trying to keep themselves as far as possible from politics which paves the way for the con men.
And such people would misuse their power to full to benefit their interest.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
shandi albert

Activity: 308

FXPay.io

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:12:01 AM

a country without politics will not go forward, politics is in great demand by all countries,
But sometimes politics always justify any means to achieve goals

Tsuloid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:26:14 AM

Most politicians call themselves leaders, but support their image in advertising campaigns, without the support of groups of activists who support them, who would form part of their network to have links with citizens who need their answers and possible solutions are the daily problems. the policy must serve to give answers to the citizens.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:48:23 PM

There's a lot of corrupted politicians here in my country, that's why the economic growth is not well increasing. We're paying high taxes just to full their wallets and bank accounts of the crocodiles, some senate here just want their group to prosper not the people of this nation, full of sweet and mouthful promises during the campaign for the election. Once elected they don't care anymore, now they want to get the position of the president by using the media to make him bad to the public eye. overthrowing the president from his position is their target as their drug businesses is not running well, due to the fact that he is strict about drugs and he is currently at war with it, my fellow countryman will know who is this president and what country am i talking about.
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:21:14 PM

In our country in politics there are very greedy corrupt people who care only about their material condition. They only pretend that they want ordinary people to live well, but in fact it is far away.

beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:12:15 AM

As if politics has ever been in a non degrading state lol
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:19:19 AM

CORRUPT AND VIRUS AFFECTED!! now we have a new president and a good government but still those opposing people that are corrupt and protectors of drug are still not stopping and destroying the man in chair for new life !
dsmsnv

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:19:33 PM

So, about the politics and government here in my country.. I can say that they're more like selfish. They just do what they want and what's good for them. Basically they're self-centered.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:44:56 PM

In our country in politics there are very greedy corrupt people who care only about their material condition. They only pretend that they want ordinary people to live well, but in fact it is far away.

it seems this is suitable for all countries. 10 points
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:30:50 AM

So, about the politics and government here in my country.. I can say that they're more like selfish. They just do what they want and what's good for them. Basically they're self-centered.
politicians play a big theater speak wisely and beautifully. they do everything they can to keep their position in power. great artists

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: