Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopeo a scam or not?  (Read 204 times)
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:41:31 AM

i recently joined the shopeo bounty campaign and completed that task to write at least 50 quality post within the ico ends. After 2 weeks when the ICO end, we are happy because stakes has been distributed to the participants but the value of the token was not listed on the spreadsheet. Till now, we didnt receive the payment from it.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:24:33 AM

the bounty payment for shopeo is very big indeed, because the participations are limited, but I think shopeo is not a scam project, because it usually takes a long time for coin division to bounty hunter, up to 60 days.

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:57:46 AM

the bounty payment for shopeo is very big indeed, because the participations are limited, but I think shopeo is not a scam project, because it usually takes a long time for coin division to bounty hunter, up to 60 days.
I think shopeo will not pay the salary for bounty hunter, the project alone has failed,
and the possibility of investor funds will be returned
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:15:54 AM

if that is the case then participants should wait more to have  their bounty. Some of them expected that the bounty reward will be distributed fast. There are many great bounty last august, i think its a regret for the participants to gain money.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:45:42 AM

I think shopeo is a good project but does not get a good glance from investors. And for the bounty problem there is no clarity from the shopeo team. Maybe because ico they only reach softcap then bounty division required quite complicated process. Let's wait for 60 days. If there is no clarity then forget it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: