Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price you expect bitcoin by 30 September?  (Read 3126 times)
holdingkrypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:59:27 AM

I'm afraid after october will not finish the chineese problems, and after that there is the probably S2X fork, so I think it will be sideways until december. (3000-4500).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:50:15 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 04:36:50 AM by Paid Piper

I'm afraid after october will not finish the chineese problems, and after that there is the probably S2X fork, so I think it will be sideways until december. (3000-4500).
but i think that at the end of this year the price of bitcoin will be trading above 7000$, in fact bitcoin has to start increasing but currently there are some bad new floating in the market which in fact stop people to invest assets in bitcoin, but i am sure that such bad news will over very soon and then the price of bitcoin will start increasing again.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:05:09 AM

Agreed. price will likely adjust down to around $3000-3500 by the time the end of meh month comes. However it should not be a major adjustment because people have started to realize that there is only so much the chinese government can do to bitcoin.

A price hike is unlikely, however. The max price i would expect by the end of the month would be around $4100 or so.

This is because we have seen major resistance at $4k, and the news isn't all that positive.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:02:12 AM

What price you expect bitcoin by 30 September?
According China Exchanges Shut down and China miners Ban

Despite the fact that China seems to be trying to get bitcoin out of its country i think that a bull market that happens next week is possible.

Price could well recover to more than $4k by the end of the month. Perhaps even more by a couple of hundred dollars. I think that we are going to mainly see a lot of sideways movements at least until November.

It won't be less than $3k by the end of the month either, though.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:39:13 PM

i think bitcoin could go over $4000 even without the china. We don't need china as long as big whales from other country holding their bitcoin and buying more . once they sell it out that will gonna be the end of bitcoin journey because they can manipulate the price by selling and buying bitcoins. its all about the demand. Price of bitcoin depends on the demand of bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be able to recover eventually but there is no doubt that if China keeps taking these decisions against their citizens and bitcoin then the price of bitcoin is going to suffer because of lack of demand and Chinese investors selling in panic trying to recover the most money they can out of these investments, so I personally see a price between 3000 and 3500 by the end of this month if we keep receiving bad news.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:51:26 PM

Well, there is no any official statement from China regulators to ban bitcoin mining as well, so the miners still fine about their business unless how to convert bitcoin to RMB that maybe so difficult as the government has halt the trading activity even over the counter trading through local bitcoins.
If there is no any manipulation from big whales such as JP Morgan which buy at the dip, or traders who sell-off huge amount, bitcoin should reach $4000 by the end of this month.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:00:49 PM

I feel that there will be no exciting change regarding Bitcoin price until September 30.  It might go down a bit more since exchanges in China are closing down.  About the development, there is none yet, and it seems good news that can start a rally for Bitcoin price is no where to found.  So I guess price would remain in the range of the current fluctuation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:04:34 PM

by 30 September bitcoin 2700 usd
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:36:29 AM

I feel that there will be no exciting change regarding Bitcoin price until September 30.  It might go down a bit more since exchanges in China are closing down.  About the development, there is none yet, and it seems good news that can start a rally for Bitcoin price is no where to found.  So I guess price would remain in the range of the current fluctuation.

I think that there is just going to be a load of sideways movement instead of any sort of substantial gain or loss in the Bitcoin price, so you're absolutely right.

this is because we have seen China ban exchanges,  and the markets have not responded very strongly to this news. sure there is a few hundred dollars lost a Bitcoin but that's a miniscule amount. Also, the new rumours regarding the ban  of miners in China is still unconfirmed.  therefore I think that we will not experience a major dump.

But a pump is possible  and I think the price could potentially break $4000 or even $4500 as I said.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:44:50 AM

Forget about China for a moment, i just see the current price movements at now, according to my view of the current bitcoin price movement it seems that on September 30 bitcoin prices probably will not be as far away from $3800 as possible. But we know bitcoin price is sometimes difficult to guess, well i just hope bitcoin price can reach $4000 back although it seems like rather heavy to reach that figure when viewed from the movement of the price at now.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:37:14 AM

Forget about China for a moment, i just see the current price movements at now, according to my view of the current bitcoin price movement it seems that on September 30 bitcoin prices probably will not be as far away from $3800 as possible. But we know bitcoin price is sometimes difficult to guess, well i just hope bitcoin price can reach $4000 back although it seems like rather heavy to reach that figure when viewed from the movement of the price at now.
September 30th is an important date because on that date we will see how china decides. decisions and regulations made by china may affect bitcoin prices. it can not be denied that china is currently having a huge impact, so do not forget that on September 30th there will be a bitcoin price determination overall. a decrease or increase will be at stake after that day.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:59:16 AM

Things happening with bitcoin along with other digital currencies were completely unpredictable. Based on the fact I just trust in its growth. The price pumping and dumping happens in a gradual manner with accordance to some sort of adoption. This surely takes the price move forward. So by the ongoing month end can expect the price to be above $4000.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:31:00 AM

Today is september 24 and september 30 is near . And we know what will happen in the price of bitcoin if its increase or decrease . But I hope the price of bitcoin increase so we can make profit . But if the price for example decrease its time to buy with cheap price because for sure after dumping the price it will increase again the price so if that happen you can earn profit . But it depends to you if you buy or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

I think it will rise a little bit. Maybe near $4000 Grin
But the price right now for me is still good but not as giod as before. I will still try to wait until bitcoin hit my expectations. But they say that expect the unexpected. So maybe I don't need to expect more? Right?
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:46:41 PM

China can't ban miners, it's a physical activity and it's not a crime. So, depending on what, chine will ban those workers and investors?

This is not fair and will be harzardous for the bitcoin system.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:42:23 AM

Yes, since China banned the mining of bitcoins on their country, price of btc are dropping - I assume that by September, the price will still be the same - maybe it play around $3500 or something
I just hope by December bitcoin will rise up to  $5000
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:09:20 AM

Today is september 24 and september 30 is near . And we know what will happen in the price of bitcoin if its increase or decrease . But I hope the price of bitcoin increase so we can make profit . But if the price for example decrease its time to buy with cheap price because for sure after dumping the price it will increase again the price so if that happen you can earn profit . But it depends to you if you buy or not.

But we can see that price is fluctuate around 3700$ to 3800$ from the past one week. I understand that people really worry sell out their bitcoin since the fees has been reduced to the old value.
If value decreases to low than you can invest and buy it more to get the profit in future.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:38:41 AM

with that price range I think is good enough, and indeed for an investment I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin because maybe at the beginning of next year bitcoin prices seem to be jumping up.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

I think it is within 3800 to 4000. It has been going sideways since last week. Sometimes going as low as 3.5k but still recovering with in the day. I think the same will happen this week. The china ban is not that effective anymore.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

The price should be fairly constant, above $3k but below $4k.

Don't expect too big of a pump before the end of the month but i'm sure that by next month there will be a new round of pumps. Fact is that people have already acted on the news so a big selloff at the end of the month when the exchange closes down is unlikely.

But as i said, expect sideways movement in the short term.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: