Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [No longer WTB] Pure reference Radeon 7970's $315  (Read 2465 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AndrewK

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 08:35:55 PM

^ Thanks man... Nice to Know Smiley

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
ssateneth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 10:23:33 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 03:58:07 AM by ssateneth

How do you know from ebay if a card is a pure reference card ?

Also i am still waiting for your offer for 5970's from other thread ..Wink

I either look at the pictures or ask the seller. Also I am not seeing this offer for 5970's. Could you link me to your reply?

Hey man,

I have a Diamond reference 7970. I get 615kh/s at 875 core and 1375 mem. The card runs great except that if its mining and I'm surfing the net there will sometimes be a little artifacting. Its the kind where blocks will appear and disappear when you scroll over them. I should also say that I have the card undervolted to 1.012 volts on the core which could be causing this problem. It never bothered me enough to mess with.

Otherwise the card plays battlefield 3 beautifully and never artifacts.

If you can do $315 shipped its yours.

Also, it still has till december on the warranty. I would have to be the intermediary for any warranty work with Diamond but I'd be happy to do this (this is an RMA replacement so they know who I am).

Thanks,
Andrew

If it plays a game without artifacts or crashes, then I am interested. I listed my payment types up top (I'm actually hurting on bitcoins right now, only have about 1 + change). I am also familiar with "artifacts while web browsing" in certain situations; It has to do with hardware accelerated video decoding being enabled which usually has it's own clock settings build in to the video card, but I see a poster above me has already pointed that out.

Changed my mind, no longer buying 7970s right now. Looking towards more energy-efficient means of mining bitcoins now.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: