Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:11:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention present and future shit coin devs  (Read 2656 times)
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:45:41 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 12:36:23 AM by Hydroponica

Hi, hows it going? You may wanna sit down, your in for a serious reality check.

Nobody cares. Nobody takes you, or your coin seriously. You, and what ever your coin is called, are a joke. A laughing stock, of the crypto world.
It does not matter what your coin is called, or what "New features" you think it has. It doesn't matter, if you have super blocks, or mega blocks or lego blocks. Noone wants it. Their are even more threads, for fake coins, to make fun of your shit coins, then new shit coins, coming out each day.
A select few, with high hash rates, and low latency, will rape your coin, and amass 10's of thousands of them, in the first hour. Then, we will see the first, of many WTS threads. A few thousand may trade hands at first, then, the orders, will go unfilled.

Eventually, you'll even see people, trying to give your coins away. They are not doing this, to promote your coin, they don't actually give a flying fuck. They are just trying to get rid of the worthless piece of shit, you created. As you may have noticed, from the last handful of shit coins to float to the top, a large majority of people, don't even want them for free, because, they are a complete waste, of 1's and 0's. within 4 hours, your [ANN] thread, will disapear from the front page, and you, and your coin, are history, and, I'm pretty sure, Hazard doesn't do refunds.

When a select few, come to your threads, to rescue you, from the spew of jokes, and flames, and bashing, that your coin is receiving, don't take solace in this. Don't let this encourage you, that your coin might succeed. It won't. Some people, just feel it is their duty, to come protect the underdog.

You are all missing 1 important step, in releasing your shit coins. Market Research. Is there a market, for your coin? Do people want your coin? Well, here, let me do the market research for you. No, there isn't. No, they do not.

Bottom line, when the majority of the community, is telling your coin is shit, it's a pretty safe bet, its shit. Don't bother defending it. You aren't going to change anyone's mind. Just move on.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:11:04 AM

Bump. This is important

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:12:39 AM

Huh spaces between paragraphs please
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:13:35 AM

Bacon

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:14:02 AM

Huh spaces between paragraphs please

fixed it. Please, let me know of any other improvements I can make, to make it easier to read

mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:17:31 AM

I think something like you do. And it`s important.
niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:19:34 AM

Bump. This is important

Bump for this statement. ^^

Anyway, the all powerful Hydroponica has spoken!!  Everyone stop developing coins and shut this forum down now!
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:20:53 AM

Bump. This is important

Anyway, the all powerful Hydroponica has spoken!!  Everyone stop developing coins and shut this forum down now!

Come on man. You don't think, 3 to 4 coins per day, is a bit stupid?

mika1977

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:21:41 AM

Bump. This is important

May be not shut down but STOP developing about 5-6 new worthless altcoins per day.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:22:54 AM

mika1977

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:23:06 AM

Bump. This is important

Come on man. You don't think, 3 to 4 coins per day, is a bit stupid?

It`s more than stupid, it`s crazy enough.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:24:18 AM

Bump. This is important

God I hope there is 10 a day now. The poor bastard wont have enough time to troll em all

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:24:29 AM

I know a lot of people, don't like me, and thats fine, but, is what I posted, not true?

champbronc2

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:24:42 AM

But... digicoin.. is gay...

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
Liquid

Activity: 826

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:25:30 AM

I agree but the market decides when enough is enough  Cheesy

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:25:45 AM

Nothing about my post, favored Digicoin, or any other coin.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:27:10 AM

I agree but the market decides when enough is enough  Cheesy

+1

live and let die
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:29:34 AM

I know a lot of people, don't like me, and thats fine, but, is what I posted, not true?

Did you think for one fucken minute that maybe one of these coins might make way for the next step into whatever direction? Im not saying many might be junk... that is for the market to decide. For some reason you have taken it upon YOURSELF to be judge and jury.

Honestly, if you would shut your mouth and put as much work into making your "perfect coin" you woulda been done already. Instead of taking matters in your own hands and making that coin you rather piss on everyone else.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:30:22 AM

Nothing about my post, favored Digicoin, or any other coin.
Yeah ...

iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:31:51 AM

I'm reading this in my head in Captain Kirk's voice........ so, many, commas, lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: