Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention present and future shit coin devs  (Read 2655 times)
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:34:15 AM

I know a lot of people, don't like me, and thats fine, but, is what I posted, not true?

Did you think for one fucken minute that maybe one of these coins might make way for the next step into whatever direction? Im not saying many might be junk... that is for the market to decide. For some reason you have taken it upon YOURSELF to be judge and jury.

Honestly, if you would shut your mouth and put as much work into making your "perfect coin" you woulda been done already. Instead of taking matters in your own hands and making that coin you rather piss on everyone else.

Name 1 good coin, out of the last 8

com911

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:35:15 AM

However, LTC is just a fork of Tenebrix. And what? Undecided
It shows that today its all about marketing/promotion/community etc.
Any ShitCoin can skyrocket, if it has clever developers, like Coblee. Cool

iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:36:04 AM

I have a feeling most of these coins are being developed by the same 2 or 3 people just sayin Wink

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:37:31 AM

Removed comment about mentally handicapped children. It was politically incorrect, and not fair to the children. Apologies.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:37:36 AM

I know a lot of people, don't like me, and thats fine, but, is what I posted, not true?

Did you think for one fucken minute that maybe one of these coins might make way for the next step into whatever direction? Im not saying many might be junk... that is for the market to decide. For some reason you have taken it upon YOURSELF to be judge and jury.

Honestly, if you would shut your mouth and put as much work into making your "perfect coin" you woulda been done already. Instead of taking matters in your own hands and making that coin you rather piss on everyone else.

That does not matter. Shuddup stop trolling and make your own coin like the way its supposed to be in your eyes. If you cant then be quite. Dont got anything good to say just keep your trap shut.

The tulip one was funny though.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:39:20 AM

That does not matter. Shuddup stop trolling and make your own coin like the way its supposed to be in your eyes. If you cant then be quite. Dont got anything good to say just keep your trap shut.

So, you support a free market, but, move to strike down, my freedom of speech, and expression?

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:39:26 AM

Removed comment about mentally handicapped children. It was politically incorrect, and not fair to the children. Apologies.
However, LTC is just a fork of Tenebrix. And what? Undecided
It shows that today its all about marketing/promotion/community etc.
Any ShitCoin can skyrocket, if it has clever developers, like Coblee. Cool

FTC was a great example too. It had flaws though... and they got shown. Now it shows down the road what NOT to do.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:39:35 AM

I'm reading this in my head in Captain Kirk's voice........ so, many, commas, lol

Lol... You read my mind.

More on topic - I think it's a bit hilarious that your coin promotes a coin that was released about a week ago, but you're taking so much time out of your day to bash all the other alt coins that are coming out. I guess behavior like that is to be expected though... must be some kind of idea you have stuck in your head that if you bash all other coins maybe everyone will listen to you and drop all their coins to run to digicoin. Let me know how it works out for you.  Smiley And please don't stop, your posts are mildly entertaining from time to time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:41:43 AM

So, you support a free market, but, move to strike down, my freedom of speech, and expression?

No just questioning your character. your like the horrible person that does nothing but whine about something, instead of taking action. There is only a few small amount of people who complain. Your one of them. Most of us just shake out heads... walk away.

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:43:15 AM

Microcash is going to kill all alt coins anyway.

Get in while you can.

http://microcash.org

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

Dude I got a solid coin wallet... I wanted to mine one but not enough time to dig around for more info lol

Gamelord

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:46:02 AM

Capt'n Kirks voice....LOL I am rolling here!  That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read - and I too was thinking the same thing.

Comma overlord.
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:46:37 AM

I have a feeling most of these coins are being developed by the same 2 or 3 people just sayin Wink

+1

And then change their own altcoins to LTC step by step, then to BTC, then get cash...

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 12:56:24 AM

Okay, so in principle I think I agree that "Satoshi client with the constants/PoW function changed" altcoins are completely useless money grabs, and we've had way too many lately.

But...
It does not matter what your coin is called, or what "New features" you think it has.

[...]

You are all missing 1 important step, in releasing your shit coins. Market Research. Is there a market, for your coin? Do people want your coin? Well, here, let me do the market research for you. No, there isn't. No, they do not.
...if this is true - if every altcoin, no matter what new features it has, is marketless - well, that's a real shame.

It means we'll never see a blockchain that supports the Zerocoin anonymization protocol. It means we'll never see a blockchain with asset minting support, or any of the other incredibly cool new functionality that requires new opcodes which the Satoshi client devs consider bug risks.

That'd be a real shame.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
Wilderness

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:00:51 AM

you're right about no market research

the problem with all these altcoins is people are not motivated by identifying and solving a need, but by pure greed to premine and dump
nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:03:06 AM

Yes it's true - why don't peops like you?

donations not accepted
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:03:47 AM

Okay, so in principle I think I agree that "Satoshi client with the constants/PoW function changed" altcoins are completely useless money grabs, and we've had way too many lately.

But...
It does not matter what your coin is called, or what "New features" you think it has.

[...]

You are all missing 1 important step, in releasing your shit coins. Market Research. Is there a market, for your coin? Do people want your coin? Well, here, let me do the market research for you. No, there isn't. No, they do not.
...if this is true - if every altcoin, no matter what new features it has, is marketless - well, that's a real shame.

It means we'll never see a blockchain that supports the Zerocoin anonymization protocol. It means we'll never see a blockchain with asset minting support, or any of the other incredibly cool new functionality that requires new opcodes which the Satoshi client devs consider bug risks.

That'd be a real shame.

I was more so talking about things like, lowering the block time, by a couple seconds. What you listed there, I would classify as innovations. Innovation, is highly encouraged.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:04:21 AM

Because I say mean things, about people's alt coins

nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:07:27 AM

Then maybe you could stop that? [EDIT] for your own benefit...

donations not accepted
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:09:11 AM

I think it has less to do with that and more to do with your lack of constructive, innovative, or productive contributions you make. You could probably relate - it's almost exactly the same aspects of altcoins that you keep crying about.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:19:03 AM

I think it has less to do with that and more to do with your lack of constructive, innovative, or productive contributions you make. You could probably relate - it's almost exactly the same aspects of altcoins that you keep crying about.

Is this thread not constructive, innovative or productive?  And really? Who cares, what I say about these failing coins. It's not like I'm going on like, BTC sucks, or Fuck LTC. Really? People are that upset, if I insult Skycoin? Or Fastcoin? or USCoin? Or Americacoin? Or Sexcoin? Or PornCoin? Or Tulips (WTF was that?)? Or Powercoin? Or Goldcoin?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: