Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 03:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coss.io ??  (Read 361 times)
Gundersen (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:14:55 AM

Hey

Anybody heard of COSS?

They have just released the coin and im thinking about buying some on coss.io
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:29:24 AM

about coss token, quite frankly it is a good project, but I can not predict whether his coin will go up in the market, obviously I am following his bounty campaign and have got some tokens coin

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:15:21 AM

about coss token, quite frankly it is a good project, but I can not predict whether his coin will go up in the market, obviously I am following his bounty campaign and have got some tokens coin
I think Coss.io only reach minimum cap because I invest there when the distribution day, I got 10 x coins from What it is stated in the investment amount of coin that I received. I got 648 coins. I only bought 64.8 in ICO.
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

It's a good project but was under the radar. I think this will be rather profitable soon.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

I like COSS to trade my Ark until they listing shits like DigitalDevelopersFund, FundYourselfNow or Indorse Token I no longer there. When you listing shit scam names like that don't expecting people to value you much.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

yes if viewed from the thread and whitepapernya I read a little more deeply about the project that looks good, are you sure? coss token from bounty campaign you already get? what is it from signature campaign or media campaign?

kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:48:31 PM

Coss tokens are not all sold, and funds accumulated at only 8K ETH are all unsold tokens shared equally with the community. I see the price of Coss on Hitbtc is still very expensive and I think I will buy it at a low price once the distribution is complete.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: