Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody experience with this reseller of Antminers ?  (Read 533 times)
DicemanFX (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:21:36 AM

hello everybody,
does anybody have any experience with this reseller of antminers?

http://asiaoptom.com/catalog-miners/

or are they just another scam as usual ?

just got this in my pm box today.
thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:14:42 PM

looks pretty scammish to me...lol.
I still got a few unpaid for pre orders for some d3's and L3+'s though if interested message me. They are about to expire today or tomorrow though if they arent paid for asap.. But yeah, you would have to trust me enough to pay for the orders cause the shipping address cannot be changed once order is placed..so they would be shipped to my address then id have to ship them to you..Dont expect alot of people to be comfortable doing it this way but I am already doing this for a few people surprisingly, I am giving the buyers pictures of my Drivers license and screenshots of the orders so they know i am the person who placed the orders and so you know my address and details before paying for them. Anyways, let me know if you would like to find out more info. Gotta hurry though, about to expire. Peace& <3
KayaMan
itscryptochick

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:05:55 AM

I got my Bitmain Antminer D3 through a reseller called CryptoCrane on Amazon. So far it's working great and I got it pretty quickly.
grantycoiner

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:24:45 AM

hello everybody,
does anybody have any experience with this reseller of antminers?

http://asiaoptom.com/catalog-miners/

or are they just another scam as usual ?

just got this in my pm box today.
thank you
Russian site ! but they look like thy will take VISA card ?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:03:14 AM

First rule of Bitcointalk spam is that if anything random ends up in your inbox, it has been spread by bots and therefore it's pretty much useless. Anything advertised like this should be ignored no matter what it is and you should red trust the user for spam.

The site is clearly fake and it's not worth your time. Buying from eBay or Amazon is better than this, and prices there are extremely high, much more than what some forum members charge for in stock items.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: