Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: scammers in bounty programs; what do they deserve?  (Read 1419 times)
jawaher (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

It is quite alarming that a large number of scammers are taking part in various bouty programs to grab coins in other words they are snatching the real one's rights.
what if they get caught? should they be punished?
what are your opinions and suggestions about this dirty trend?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:47:18 AM

not everyone involved in bounty can follow and complete their work, because of many factors;
1. his project campaigns are numerous
2. busyness in real life
so I think the only rules in the campaign that can prevent scammers
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:07:13 PM

It is quite alarming that a large number of scammers are taking part in various bouty programs to grab coins in other words they are snatching the real one's rights.
can't understand what you are saything, which kind of people are scammers in your eyes? every bounty program have its rules, people win the rewards by follow the rules, they deserve this, if you mean they are scammers, you should accuse the rules first
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:09:16 PM

Yes they are being caught by the community and given negative trust, participating in most bounties with multiple accounts are prohibited. This is why reguirements of bounty campaings are increased.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:15:20 PM

I do not think the bounty hunters are scammers since they get their bonus by joining in the signature bounty campaign proposed by the dev team. Also, the ICO project need them to let more people know their projects, that means they have some contribution.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
jawaher (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:08:41 PM

can't understand what you are saything, which kind of people are scammers in your eyes? every bounty program have its rules, people win the rewards by follow the rules, they deserve this, if you mean they are scammers, you should accuse the rules first
it is obvious that you have taken part in bounty programs. probably you have not seen or noticed a social media campaign's entire results. particularly twitter campaigns.
have a look at this.(twitter sheet)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TO4muJDD8LUOqp1sIRTs8m80Yh8k_HfbxrR9xuZCmcA/edit?usp=sh
out of 970 participants 255(25%) are bot accounts.
frankly speaking yes i dont appreciate this mess.
Wyre08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:26:36 PM

Aren't people caught with multiple accounts banned?

And that's what the bounty rules are for. To try to make it enough work that busy people can still do them, but enough work that it's not worth cheating. Obviously there is a line and it's not perfect, but it's an attempt. 
jawaher (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:05:25 AM

not everyone involved in bounty can follow and complete their work, because of many factors;
2. busyness in real life
what rules, for instance?? you mean it is just fine?
dude! bounties pay someone for his or her precious time and sincere efforts which they offer. It needs not someone to spend all the day watching a project(in which they have taken part). just get online once a day to complete your tasks. how long may it take? 2 or 3 hours!
consider it as part time work.
jawaher (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:15:25 AM

bump
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:30:01 AM

I think this is the reason why Campaign Managers are very strict with their rules recently and if found guilty or caught having multiple accounts and are spamming, usually they are given negative trusts which some Managers don't accept when they join campaigns. I think they will ban a certain participant if they are not following the major rules like copy pasting.

VenessaShillerqzx

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:35:44 AM

2. busyness in real life
dude! bounties pay someone for his or her precious time and sincere efforts which they offer. It needs not someone to spend all the day watching a project(in which they have taken part). just get online once a day to complete your tasks. how long may it take? 2 or 3 hours!

I am not a part of any bounty yet. But want to know if giving daily 3 hours, How much one can earn?

C
Finally C is!!!
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:36:38 AM

It's my first time joining a bounty campaign yesterday so hope I won't get scammed as a first timer. Anyway, I am not sure what punishment they deserve for scamming people but as far as I know you can leave a bad or  good feedback/review on their profile if you have something to say.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:39:31 AM

I've been thinking that topic is about ICO's who change rules on the go about token payouts.

Hopefully,those who make bounties with multiple accounts will always be found and banned
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:07:19 AM

2. busyness in real life

Well its because its becoming mainstream that most campaigns will become scam. But from what i see today, a lot of ICO are appearing almost everyday, so its quite shady for them because its not always that people will invest in every good platform that they would see in the forum.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:21:48 AM

I also do not think why they do such a thing.
one account is enough for me to satisfy the desire if we go up to a higher rank and still do it well.
Many accounts will only make us more greedy and forget the struggle.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:25:25 AM

2. busyness in real life

I am not a part of any bounty yet. But want to know if giving daily 3 hours, How much one can earn?
Very little my friend its not worth it really, but if you're not after the money and you cared about the success of the project then go ahead and join such bounty. Its like you're just advertising some details to their project and making those people who're not aware to such project will get to know this. And this would much likely be one of the reason why these projects reach success since many people will get to know this stuff.
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:41:10 AM

Maybe he means those bounty cheaters who used to farm those altcoin campaigns around but I think he's right with that since its offensive act for the campaign participants to have a farmer who will shared there stakes in the camp. And if one will be caught he deserves a neg trust for sure.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:44:30 AM

It is not a question if whether these people should get punished or not. They should get punished right after it is proven that they are cheaters. That is automatic. They deserve a red mark or get banned immediately. But I hope the forum also do something to ICOs offering bounties that are either not true to their words and worse escaped from their responsibilities of paying bounty participants.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:51:22 AM

it is obvious that you have taken part in bounty programs. probably you have not seen or noticed a social media campaign's entire results. particularly twitter campaigns.
have a look at this.(twitter sheet)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TO4muJDD8LUOqp1sIRTs8m80Yh8k_HfbxrR9xuZCmcA/edit?usp=sh
out of 970 participants 255(25%) are bot accounts.
frankly speaking yes i dont appreciate this mess.
I see less than 50 participants, where did you see 970 of them?
That's why every bounty has rules. One of the rules for all signature campaigns is - 1 account allowed in 1 campaign, so if someone has two or more accounts and you can prove that he is cheating than he will be negative tagged by default trust users.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jawaher (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

Maybe he means those bounty cheaters who used to farm those altcoin campaigns around but I think he's right with that since its offensive act for the campaign participants to have a farmer who will shared there stakes in the camp. And if one will be caught he deserves a neg trust for sure.
the fact remains fact that certain projects turn to be scamming people. In that case the investors suffer a great deal of loss. however what is under discussion here is the bounty hunters. they don't invest in terms of money but in terms of their time and services. Therefore remain safe from greater loss.
I am not mentioning here the projects but the participants, referring that 25% of the participants are unreal or fake.
take a look at this.
twitter link                                              bitcointalk frofile
https://twitter.com/Jussy_Twist      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1038554
https://twitter.com/AllieZaco          https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1063008
https://twitter.com/LeanyKimber    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1038590
https://twitter.com/RebeccaSolaa   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1064479

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: