Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does China hate Bitcoin?  (Read 8832 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

We all know that china is a communist country having lots of regulations and restrictions.it always wants to keep its people under its strict control.Bitcoin is a currency which has been created to give financial freedom to people.Just we could understand that both are contrast.China does not want to loose its control over its people,either due to bitcoin or other.It does not want its country's wealth to be transacted via bitcoin outside its boundary and get invested in other countries.Also,it does not want its own currency yuan losing its value due to bitcoin.So,it has started to take severe actions against bitcoin.

I agree, chinese government likes to control their citizen's lifes and to have control over maximum sectors as possible. Bitcoin represents exactly the opposite of chinese government and that is a threat for them if used as it was planned on its essence. So what they try to do is to subvert the nature of Bitcoin to make it more agreeable to their rules and who knows, take some advantage over it and over their people as individuals.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:09:47 PM

In my opinion, China does not hate Bitcoin, it knows that Bitcoin is important, and because China loves Bitcoin so much, it is constantly trying to reduce Bitcoin prices by spreading negative news, and Bitcoin buys more Bitcoin when prices fall. China wants to manage Bitcoin in this way.
jackhero

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

I think the Chinese government banned the sale of btc
Bitcoin Edition
The  cause is about the Bitcoin of the product. "Currency code restricts currency coding according to the type of code that is controversial." Professor Yang determined, the way "new system coding is created, current algorithm can also do and the play of the code has been increased."
Add this, the keyboard about the real estate of Bitcoin. According to the professor, the lack of money for "minimum standards" is due to "no platform based industry can accurately assess the source and provide Bitcoin as well as intrinsic value." " He added: "Many investors tend to be blind and may take time."
Other, Professor Yang said that Cryptocurrency is not "affected by inflation and price differences as well as many other problems.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:18:04 PM

We all know that china is a communist country having lots of regulations and restrictions.it always wants to keep its people under its strict control.Bitcoin is a currency which has been created to give financial freedom to people.Just we could understand that both are contrast.China does not want to loose its control over its people,either due to bitcoin or other.It does not want its country's wealth to be transacted via bitcoin outside its boundary and get invested in other countries.Also,it does not want its own currency yuan losing its value due to bitcoin.So,it has started to take severe actions against bitcoin.

I agree, chinese government likes to control their citizen's lifes and to have control over maximum sectors as possible. Bitcoin represents exactly the opposite of chinese government and that is a threat for them if used as it was planned on its essence. So what they try to do is to subvert the nature of Bitcoin to make it more agreeable to their rules and who knows, take some advantage over it and over their people as individuals.
But the Chinese government will not ingore the benefit they can earn from Bitcoin. They does not hate it, it is just a FUD and they did not confirm anything about this case. Therefore, in someday when the whales buy enough Bitcoin for their bag, the Chinese government will accept Bitcoin or do something like good news to make the price of Bitcoin increase more.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:59:07 PM

We all know that the Chinese government is worried if the use of bitcoin continues to increase so that it can threaten the legal currency that is Yuan. besides, china would want to be able to fully control whatever the people do including what is used bitcoin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:12:36 PM

Beyond that, China is making good use of her population power. She prides herself like the beautiful bride of the global economy and dictates the tone to every suitor. It is unarguable today that the global success of any product or innovation depends on its acceptance by China to a great extent, and China's goal is to create the Chinese Bitcoin, create the Chinese Ethereum and a Chinese version of everything. And anything that is successful, knowing she has a market that outmatches any other in the world.
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:19:43 PM

In my opinion, China does not hate Bitcoin, it knows that Bitcoin is important, and because China loves Bitcoin so much, it is constantly trying to reduce Bitcoin prices by spreading negative news, and Bitcoin buys more Bitcoin when prices fall. China wants to manage Bitcoin in this way.
Yes that is what i am also thinking that China is not hating bitcoin but they have some other planning.  I think they must be thinking about ot start their own online currency and to make it more successful i think that are compelling their people to do investment there.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:26:45 PM

This is pretty much the whole story right here...

" NIFA official Li Lihui told a technology conference in Shanghai on Friday that a goal of China’s monetary regulation is to ensure that “the source and destination of every piece of money can be tracked.” "

Bitcoin is the mortal enemy of 'tracking'.  Therefore China is going to continue to assault Bitcoin from every angle.  You can be sure of that.

The government of china might really hate bitcoin because they cannot monitor the  money where it will be used since china would like to know where the monetary funds are coming from, they only like financial institution necausr it is being run by the government.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:31:27 PM

This is pretty much the whole story right here...

" NIFA official Li Lihui told a technology conference in Shanghai on Friday that a goal of China’s monetary regulation is to ensure that “the source and destination of every piece of money can be tracked.” "

Bitcoin is the mortal enemy of 'tracking'.  Therefore China is going to continue to assault Bitcoin from every angle.  You can be sure of that.

Becuse China is comunit county they WON'T NEVER give peopel true freedom.
The point of China is to control everything from economy to hearts.
They want make you to think as they like using propaganda and jailing people.
THat is why such totalitarian countries will fight bitcoin at all costs.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:17:44 PM

it seems to me that this question rests on the ubiquitous control of its citizens. do not forget that the usual Internet for citizens, is protected by the "wall"

I think youhave a point, my soecukation about it is China wants its people to work for the government so they can have taxes for improving theyre countryand given the fact that its China they were the center of negotiation they want to preserve not only the title but also the status of each family. I have red some reply that bitcoin in China were banned because their goverment wants that every source of their is traceable, and in bitcoin it has the anonymity feature in which you dont have to personally introduce yourself here to gain.
Yes that can be a reason that may be china want their people use for his government services in order china collect tax but I think china don’t want to allow any other currency to disturb their currency because china want to get a strong hold on market and I think bitcoin can play a role in their economy which I think it’s not acceptable for china.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

it seems to me that this question rests on the ubiquitous control of its citizens. do not forget that the usual Internet for citizens, is protected by the "wall"

I think youhave a point, my soecukation about it is China wants its people to work for the government so they can have taxes for improving theyre countryand given the fact that its China they were the center of negotiation they want to preserve not only the title but also the status of each family. I have red some reply that bitcoin in China were banned because their goverment wants that every source of their is traceable, and in bitcoin it has the anonymity feature in which you dont have to personally introduce yourself here to gain.
Yes that can be a reason that may be china want their people use for his government services in order china collect tax but I think china don’t want to allow any other currency to disturb their currency because china want to get a strong hold on market and I think bitcoin can play a role in their economy which I think it’s not acceptable for china.
But beside all of these things China government get a lot of profit from Bitcoin every month because as I know almost biggest Bitcoin mining factories are located in China and the amount of tax these factories pay for the goverment every month is a huge number. I think they will not to lose this monthly amount. In my opinion I think they only want to pump their own coin then when they got what they want everything will become the same as it was before Cheesy
daserpent

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:41:07 PM

I believe the Chinese government is trying to find a way to stop their citizens on money laundering from trading of bitcoins, I believe there might be a small group of wealthy Chinese citizens who are trying to evade paying taxes to the Chinese government and they are using bitcoins to send money overseas, that is one of the main reason for China to enforce tighter laws and regulations on bitcoin.
soilwork79

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:48:21 PM

I think china doesnt hate bitcoin. They are trying to manipulate the bitcoin prices. Maybe they just want to control it to have tax, avoid money laundering.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

As a result the administrations of china don't need to view contending currencies they are undermine their restraining infrastructure will make cash Furthermore with control the budgetary framework and the economy we realize that those china will be more around keeping money framework Along these lines i imagine its the a standout amongst those motivation behind the reason they loathe or the reason they banned those bitcoin. A result we think bitcoin could make make banks vanish.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:43:58 PM

China is no means a communist republic but a capitalist state of the most ruthless. China doesn't want the capitals to escape government control and hate the bitcoin.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

China is no means a communist republic but a capitalist state of the most ruthless. China doesn't want the capitals to escape government control and hate the bitcoin.

Exactly. What is not affected is bad. In China even the population is controlled ...
olliedickman

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:02:43 PM

I do not think that China hate bitcoin. Only the Government does not like bitcoin because most of the rich people in this country tend to invest their money in cryptocurrency. Therefore, the government can not control their property and collect tax. As you can see,  China was the biggest country which involve in the bitcoin society
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:05:57 AM

The Chinese are loyal to the cryptors and will find ways to get around the obstacles. The same rulers impose things but underneath them they do.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

China not really hate bitcoin. They hate ico which is scammed people of their citizens. So i can say china does not hate bitcoin but scam ico.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Hate is a strong word, China likes control - it cannot control Bitcoin - therefore it will try to bend bitcoin to suit it.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: