Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does China hate Bitcoin?  (Read 8832 times)
Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

Totalitarian Government doesn't like new things that can't be easily controlled. BitCoin was designed to be a new form of currency that is outside of government control... CCP's natural instinct is not to like it..... This kind of government needs time to observe BitCoin's pro/cons.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

my opinion china does not hate bitcoin, chinese maybe just looking for the weakness of bitcoin, or china want to make coin that can defeat bitcoin, but in my opinion bitcoin without china will be fine and still will grow and become very valuable in the future

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

Totalitarian Government doesn't like new things that can't be easily controlled. BitCoin was designed to be a new form of currency that is outside of government control... CCP's natural instinct is not to like it..... This kind of government needs time to observe BitCoin's pro/cons.
It is not just about China rather all types of governments are afraid of bitcoin because of its decentralized nature and their incapability of controlling bitcoin. Most of them are working for the methods of regulating bitcoin and putting taxes on it.
waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

it seems to me that this question rests on the ubiquitous control of its citizens. do not forget that the usual Internet for citizens, is protected by the "wall"
China clamps down on Bitcoin miners, issues emergency notice to ban the ... out it's because someone is mining Bitcoin, they will limit electricity supply to some users ...
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

This is pretty much the whole story right here...

" NIFA official Li Lihui told a technology conference in Shanghai on Friday that a goal of China’s monetary regulation is to ensure that “the source and destination of every piece of money can be tracked.” "

Bitcoin is the mortal enemy of 'tracking'.  Therefore China is going to continue to assault Bitcoin from every angle.  You can be sure of that.

I dont think so china hates Bitcoin ,chinese government want to control the money laundering in their country and they want to control the their financial system
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

my opinion china does not hate bitcoin, chinese maybe just looking for the weakness of bitcoin, or china want to make coin that can defeat bitcoin, but in my opinion bitcoin without china will be fine and still will grow and become very valuable in the future

Until now there has been no word that China will make its own coin, the Chinese government hate bitcoin because they fear that the use of bitcoin is greater than fiat so the government does not know the transaction used.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

The main reason China’s desire to end the United States dollar’s worldwide dominance and political hegemony. China is participating on blockchain securities settlement as well so they are fine with the blockchain technology unlike bitcoin.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

I believe China doesn't hate bitcoin. China might hate the fact that it's untraceable, and with the problems that rised with the ICO's where many investors were scammed, and lost money, they couldn't do anything to retrieve that. It's a risky market, some will opt out of it, some will just act that they will opt out, and others will continue following bitcoin!

I think so
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

Many Chinese investors and officials have relied on bitcoins to store unknown funds. China has imposed strict rules on bitcoin to minimize virtual bitcoin accounts, with unknown origin and ownership. Minimize money laundering, tax evasion. I think it is the main purpose for China to make such decisions.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

really chinese hated it bitcoin? the proof of my neighbor chinese he likes bitcoin trading even made full time job, I think it's just an issue that intends to reduce the price of bitcoin so that the issue can buy bitcoin with a lot because of the cheap bitcoin price,
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

China is a communist country. bitcoin is freedom. Freedom and communism are antonyms
China needs to step up their game.  Hating on Bitcoin is dumb.  Even Russia is starting to understand.  Putin loves Bitcoin.

If Putin loves bitcoin, then it isn't a problem with other country leaders digging deep on how bitcoin works to the lives of the people with different countries. Better understanding comes from a good leader, and when the leader of the country started to understand all about digital currency everything will be fine and new regulations will follow. Let me set aside those examples that maybe implemented, I guess the full education to people will come with regards to using it as a mode of country's payment and can be used as a primary currency. The businesses will eventually grow in the country and people's transactions and delays of payments will be eliminated so this will bring positive effect to the country's economy if the entire system will be fairly recognized.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

China hates bitcoin because they do not control their electricity and minimize their crypto currency. China government blocked the websites of accessing cryptocurrency or crpto trading service and initials coins offering (ICO'S)
RobertNykanen

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

China, like other countries, fights for primacy and applies all possible methods. Soon you will see how all the prohibitions of China will be abolished. The reason for the prohibitions was in another.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

China is very strange country and probably they just wanted to show their citiznes that cryptocurrencies is wrong path for China. Maybe they have other reasons...
wafer_enak

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

This is pretty much the whole story right here...

" NIFA official Li Lihui told a technology conference in Shanghai on Friday that a goal of China’s monetary regulation is to ensure that “the source and destination of every piece of money can be tracked.” "

Bitcoin is the mortal enemy of 'tracking'.  Therefore China is going to continue to assault Bitcoin from every angle.  You can be sure of that.
the reason China hates bitcoin because the exchange rate of Bitcoin rises and falls quickly following the market mechanism. The government is very difficult to control the exchange rate.
maxim196897

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

I believe China does not hate bitcoin. China may hate the fact that it's untraceable, and the problems grown with MGO, where many investors were cheated and lost money, they couldn't do anything to get that. This is a risky market, some will abandon it, some will just act that they will refuse and others will continue to follow bitcoin!
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:46:16 PM

I think it just doesn't like anything foreign in general, such as Google and its services. But I think China doesn't hates Bitcoin, it's easy money for them.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

The Chinese government hates it, because BTC's decentralization concept and their ideas want to go against it!

It is easy to exchange foreign exchange through BTC, and it is easy to transfer assets abroad!

The Chinese like to invest in BTC, but the Chinese government USES technology to restrict access to facebook, twitter, Google and so on!

Alamin2

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

As long I know the chinese people likes cryptocurrency.They don't hate bitcoin. But the China's government hates it.China hates bitcoin because government couldn't control crypto currency. China want to control it their financial system.
D.Boyko

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

I don’t see the point to focus on China. Let’s think about the whole worlds attitude to BTC?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: