Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: old  (Read 21712 times)
dias.kurmanov

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

What is difference between investor and miner profile while both have to buy this token. Can you explain this in simple to make this clear I'm got confused to check out this on official website. What is most profitable way to make profit through this project?

Very good question
❗️

1. They will be shown after we finish our ICO, we will publish another version of the website especially for mining. Now we are using a homepage especially for the ICO campaign. Our rate you can find in our white paper on the page Pricing plans.
2. As investor you can just hold it till the first buyback according our road map timelines, and we will buy back them on the cryptocurrency exchange at the price of 2$ for each token. And if you hold ROCK tokens a little bit longer we will buy them back at the price 3$ each
3. Yes, i think that we will add this info to our white paper to make it more clear for our investors.
4. Buying back is open for all investors.

Thank you for questions👍

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

What is difference between investor and miner profile while both have to buy this token. Can you explain this in simple to make this clear I'm got confused to check out this on official website. What is most profitable way to make profit through this project?

By simple words -  If you want to play short, you can buy ROCK tokens on pre-sale with 50% discount (0.5$ per 1 ROCK) and hold them till February, we will make buy back with the price 2$ per each coin. If you will hold till May, we will make buyback with the price 3$ per 1 ROCK coin.

The second way is to play long. It means cloud mining contract (2 year) you may just hold tokens and you will earn by cloud mining

you may use our Calculator  link http://icerockmining.io/#2_pribl

Press MINER or INVESTOR

👍

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

I like the hole concept of a Rock - mining and Kazakhstan (the Extreme low cost of power)
and I have a friend there

Thank you very much, our project really has very low price thanks to location of the cold cave.
Everyone can visit our COLD CAVE  we will arrange open days, everyone has a chance make sure that Ice Rock  is the most unique and profitable mining in the Whole world 🌎

Please watch us in Instagram, there are some videos of the cave inside @dias.icerock  link https://www.instagram.com/dias.icerock

and everyone can be in our bounty program🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀         please visit thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196095.new#new

🖖

Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:32:30 PM

First, I was very impressed with the announcement of this project, because it is very creative, but I want more information about this project. this is good
aezrazer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:34:02 PM

Why is this operation run by Woodland Networks L.P, a company based in Northern-Ireland which was only formed in July 2017 and has its contact address in a shared workspace rented out by The Hub?

Update:

Here' s a list of "companies" involved, found on Companies House:

Woodland Networks L.P (Company number NL000405)
Entervox AG (Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Mh96960, Marshall Islands)
Bondwest AG (Cyprus/Marshall Islands? based)
Kintaro Solutions LLP (Company number NC001447)
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:13:31 PM

First, I was very impressed with the announcement of this project, because it is very creative, but I want more information about this project. this is good

Thank you very much 😇  we are trying to do our best 😉

murzame

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:14:33 PM

Why is this operation run by Woodland Networks L.P, a company based in Northern-Ireland which was only formed in July 2017 and has its contact address in a shared workspace rented out by The Hub?

Update:

Entervox AG (Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Mh96960, Marshall Islands)

Good Day, Sir.

Yes it was created on July 2017, and it owns a Kazakhstan company which owns this cave in Kazakhstan. Actually this company just owns the cave through the Kazakhstan company which is good for taxation and law rules in our country, and it was the easiest way to make it more legal and transparent. Kazakhstani company was registered 3 years ago and has a good record and history in a local authorities, we have tried to make this corporate structure much more comfortable. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask us.
abc073

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

Very good question
❗️

1. They will be shown after we finish our ICO, we will publish another version of the website especially for mining. Now we are using a homepage especially for the ICO campaign. Our rate you can find in our white paper on the page Pricing plans.
2. As investor you can just hold it till the first buyback according our road map timelines, and we will buy back them on the cryptocurrency exchange at the price of 2$ for each token. And if you hold ROCK tokens a little bit longer we will buy them back at the price 3$ each
3. Yes, i think that we will add this info to our white paper to make it more clear for our investors.
4. Buying back is open for all investors.

Thank you for questions👍

Can you elaborate on the buyback process? Are you just going to buy ALL tokens from ALL exchanges on Feb 1, 2018? This seems a bit unrealistic from the technical point of view.
Also, if the buyback is open to all investors and assuming there will be 13,200,000 tokens sold to the public you would need to reserve $26.4M for the buyback. Of course, not all token holders may want to sell them on Feb 1, 2018, but still you need to be prepared for such option as well. So, where would you get this kind of money from? If you start buying the miners and setting up the operations sometime in Nov how can you possibly double the initial investment in just 2 months? Also, the cost of this buyback operation would simply leave you out of the funds for current operations and expansion. Something is not adding up here, or I don't understand it correctly.
aezrazer

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:30:36 PM

Update:

Good Day, Sir.

Yes it was created on July 2017, and it owns a Kazakhstan company which owns this cave in Kazakhstan. Actually this company just owns the cave through the Kazakhstan company which is good for taxation and law rules in our country, and it was the easiest way to make it more legal and transparent. Kazakhstani company was registered 3 years ago and has a good record and history in a local authorities, we have tried to make this corporate structure much more comfortable. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask us.

Can you give a link to the company owning the cave?

I understand you want to pay as little taxes as possible, but a construction with companies on the Marshall Islands doesn't make things more transparent to me.
murzame

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:03:14 AM

Update:

Good Day, Sir.

Can you give a link to the company owning the cave?

I understand you want to pay as little taxes as possible, but a construction with companies on the Marshall Islands doesn't make things more transparent to me.

Sure. Here is the info. It's in Russian, but anyway it's an open information.

http://s018.radikal.ru/i524/1709/76/75d3b3a8e05d.png

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1709/4c/271f48549a8b.png

http://kgd.gov.kz/ru/services/taxpayer_search/legal_entity
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:38:16 AM

Please check out our white paper http://icerockmining.io/whitePaper.pdf, if you will have some questions feel comfortable to ask them any time

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:58:00 AM

I did not like the presentation.Very little information.I have questions.
1.The Kazakh people destroyed the legacy of the USSR by dismantling military objects for scrap.This happened already about 20 years ago.Specify the coordinates of this object, photo?
2.The minimum price for electricity is $ 0.5 per kilowatt.
http://www.esalmaty.kz/en/8-news/1420-s-1-fevralya-snizhen-tarif-na-elektroenergiyu-v-almaty-i-oblasti
Where did the numeral 0.3$ come from? Give me link?
3.The president of Kazakhstan is already old, in the near future a new president is expected.
It will be necessary to change the legal system.
Are not you afraid that tomorrow maining may be announced criminal?

redmption

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:11:04 PM

Can you provide more details on the 2 year contract?
1. At what frequency are profits distributed?
2. Profits are paid in what currency?
3. Are profits paid within the the Ice Rock website or directly to a user held wallet?
4. When will the first 2-year contracts be available for purchase?
5. Do we select the currency we want mined, or is pool mining of all currencies?

Also explain the pricing model in the WP:

For example under BTC, 3000 Tokens for the maximum hash rate.
1. Is this for 2 years?
2. What is my expected return for investing 3000 vs 300? 10 Fold?
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:15:19 PM

This is a good project, it will be easier mining and faster.
redmption

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:30:24 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 06:54:54 PM by redmption

Also what is the minimum amount of funds needed to launch the project? If the minimum threshold is not met, what is the refund policy?

Are there additional buy backs after the 2nd round of funding? If not, then the sole purpose of purchasing in round 2 would be to buy mining contracts?

What is the long term goal for Ice Rock in terms of token allocation? Does Ice Rock intend to recover all sold tokens thru buy-backs and mining contracts sold?
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

how do i invest here?

murzame

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:09:57 AM

1.The Kazakh people destroyed the legacy of the USSR by dismantling military objects for scrap.This happened already about 20 years ago.Specify the coordinates of this object, photo?
http://www.esalmaty.kz/en/8-news/1420-s-1-fevralya-snizhen-tarif-na-elektroenergiyu-v-almaty-i-oblasti
3.The president of Kazakhstan is already old, in the near future a new president is expected.

Hello Sir,

1. You can photos in our instagram account, coordinates is here. 43.880219, 76.325881 (google maps)
2. This a basic tariff for the Almaty city. We are located in agrarian region (200km away from the city) where is the located our cave and in that way in this region not so many companies have a huge power consumption. As many of the people knows, electricity companies in the whole world can generate the electricity, but they can't store it. In that case a local electricity company is made for us a special discount on the huge power consumption. If you want we can provide with the proof of it.
3. It happens in every country.
4. It could happen in China, USA, or any country, for this moment Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is illegal everywhere except USA (with a strict legislation) and Japan. Most of the countries is just thinking how to regulate it.

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.

Can you provide more details on the 2 year contract?
1. At what frequency are profits distributed?
2. Profits are paid in what currency?
3. Are profits paid within the the Ice Rock website or directly to a user held wallet?
4. When will the first 2-year contracts be available for purchase?
5. Do we select the currency we want mined, or is pool mining of all currencies?

Also explain the pricing model in the WP:

For example under BTC, 3000 Tokens for the maximum hash rate.
1. Is this for 2 years?
2. What is my expected return for investing 3000 vs 300? 10 Fold?

Hello, Sir.

1. It will send to your wallet once you will increase a Pay limit. Pay limits will be set in December, but we are plan to pay out a minimum 10$ (equivalent in crypto-currencies) once a it gets on your account.
2. Profits pays in the same currency which you have choosed a pricing plan. ex. IF you buy LTC contract, you get LTC directly to your wallet.
3. Directly to the users wallet
4. In December
5. You can select it from the pricing plan, you can find them in our white paper.

2nd part

1. Yes
2. You can calculate on our website
here is the link
http://icerockmining.io/#2_pribl
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:18:48 AM

Hello Sir,

1. You can photos in our instagram account, coordinates is here. 43.880219, 76.325881 (google maps)
2. This a basic tariff for the Almaty city. We are located in agrarian region (200km away from the city) where is the located our cave and in that way in this region not so many companies have a huge power consumption. As many of the people knows, electricity companies in the whole world can generate the electricity, but they can't store it. In that case a local electricity company is made for us a special discount on the huge power consumption. If you want we can provide with the proof of it.
4. It could happen in China, USA, or any country, for this moment Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is illegal everywhere except USA (with a strict legislation) and Japan. Most of the countries is just thinking how to regulate it.

1.Unfortunately, there is no information at the coordinates indicated by you, you can see the photo only in your instagram. I think there is no basis for mining your coordinates.
2.Ok, prove if you can.
3.Especially in countries ex-USSR.
4.Maybe in other countries, but in countries ex-USSR  is no law now and will never be. Especially in Asian countries, where everything depends on the big and small state bosses.
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:07:59 AM

Hello Sir,

1.Unfortunately, there is no information at the coordinates indicated by you, you can see the photo only in your instagram. I think there is no basis for mining your coordinates.
2.Ok, prove if you can.
3.Especially in countries ex-USSR.
4.Maybe in other countries, but in countries ex-USSR  is no law now and will never be. Especially in Asian countries, where everything depends on the big and small state bosses.

Here you can see more photos. If you need more videos of the cave inside please write you full contacts we well send you more video with us the cave.

About the coordinates please check better.

https://vse.kz/gallery/image/55050-peshera/
http://iznanka.kz/topic/1346-otchet-bombochyot-kurty-poezdka-po-iuzhnomu-kazakhst/

At least you can visit us, and our cave if you really want the proves.

As our president Nazarbaev A.A. said  2 days ago, we will be great with mining and cryptocurrencies  here the videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFyXsNDO8L8

If you have more questions please write us here or directly

P.S. sometimes it seems to me that  other cloud mining companies feel a little nerves about us 😇

redmption

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:12:52 PM

Can you clarify on the timing of funds distribution to a users wallet in a 2 year contract? Are payouts daily/monthly/yearly? If I place 3000 Tokens into a contract for BTC, what is my payout frequency into the wallet?

Also are there caps on the buy back periods? I would like to come in with a decent sized investment but need to better understand the payout perimeters.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: