Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for amazon gift card on paxful  (Read 889 times)
sambathgtav (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

Let jump straight into the question .

i sell bitcoin for amazon gift card on paxful and the trade went pretty smooth the gift card balance was there , but the problem is that i cannot redeem the card the owner said until i release the bitcoin , after that he unlock the code .

Should i release my bitcoin ?
Podgor

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:09:13 PM

The card is invalid and cannot be unlocked.
It was bought using stolen credit card or the buyer called the bank and revoked it.
He scammed you.

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:49:38 PM

i sell bitcoin for amazon gift card on paxful and the trade went pretty smooth the gift card balance was there , but the problem is that i cannot redeem the card the owner said until i release the bitcoin , after that he unlock the code .

The trouble with using such sites is that the seller demands that the funds are released as soon as they send the Amazon codes. This means that if anything goes wrong with the code then you're out of luck (and out of pocket).
The reason that these cards are being sold so cheaply is probably because the cards are being obtained shadily and therefore there is reason to be concerned that the card won't work after a while or that Amazon block your account for applying GCs that were illegally obtained.
bpovtmg

Activity: 411
Merit: 199

Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution (Ask me How)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:59:48 PM

NO WAY!!!!

DO NOT RELEASE THE COINS. INFORM THE OWNER ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND OPEN THE DISPUTE WITH PAXFUL ADMIN .

THE "OWNER" is trying to scam you.

* Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276985
*Visit my Free Bookshop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274233.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: