Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMC Has Again Increased its Future Hash Power: 5.651 TH/s Estimated.  (Read 4150 times)
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 01:25:41 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 05:21:45 PM by kslaughter

SPRINGFIELD, MO, – May 29, 2013 – VMC a manufacturer of the Fast-Hash Bitcoin Mining Machines has announced today that they will purchase a second full batch (10,000) of Avalon chips to build ~31 Fast-Hash-80's for AMC should AMC provide the capital in the next few weeks, this would bring AMC's machine total to ~71 units. The ~71 machines will bring the cooperatives hash power to ~5,650,816 MH/s, ~35,651 GH/s, or ~5.651 TH/s. At the current Difficulty (which may be more or less in the future) of 12,153,412 this will bring the estimated total revenue as of this writing to a total of $30,318.86 per day and a yearly amount of $8,681,346.78. Active Mining Corporation is a Vanuatu International Business Company DBA Active Mining Cooperative (AMC).
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davos

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 01:32:49 AM

what was the previous hash power? besides zero. otherwise what are you announcing other than an increase of x% over your previous claim of infinitely more hashing power than you actually have?

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:35:30 AM

C'mon man...
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:45:27 AM

I guess we'll just continue to spam forums with an overpriced AsicMiner 2.0 that is inferior in every way...
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:00:50 AM

Just sold it all. I am out of this.

lysr

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:10:46 AM

If and only if you would give a precise date of deployment of your claimed hash rate and the projected revenue based on the predicted difficulty at that time, your report would look more convincing. Calculating the projected profit based on today's difficulty is misleading. Bitcoin mining is a very competitive business, hardware becomes outdated in no time, your claimed 5.651TH is nothing after a few months, dare I say.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 02:24:35 AM

If and only if you would give a precise date of deployment of your claimed hash rate and the projected revenue based on the predicted difficulty at that time, your report would look more convincing. Calculating the projected profit based on today's difficulty is misleading. Bitcoin mining is a very competitive business, hardware becomes outdated in no time, your claimed 5.651TH is nothing after a few months, dare I say.

Deployment of 6 Avalon's in a couple of weeks, if Avalon ships the units soon.

68 16 chip BkkCoin boards in 4-6 weeks

10,000 Avalon chip order in 9-10 weeks

Second batch of 10,000 Avalon chips 9-10 weeks after we place the order.

Calculating the projected profit on today's difficulty is the only was to get an idea of what the profit might be.

I fully disclose that the difficulty may increase or decrease in the future and the projected profit is an estimate.
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:49:22 AM

Calculating the projected profit on today's difficulty is the only was to get an idea of what the profit might be.

I fully disclose that the difficulty may increase or decrease in the future and the projected profit is an estimate.

how about you assume something modest, like 15% difficulty increase per month?

murfshake

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:56:11 AM

Did this really need a whole new thread when the same thing is right below?
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 03:00:35 AM

How is that any better, what if something happen and the difficulty went down, nobody really know what the
difficulty is going to do.  Seems to me to just calculate it at what we know and make a disclosure that the
difficulty may go up or may go down in the future and these are just estimates.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:11:21 AM

The difficulty isn't going to go down with more mining hardware. We have had difficulty increases of 500x in a year with new technologies (GPU mining), same things will happen after supply issues are resolved

This asset is pure shit. Drafted by teh guy that thinks he can mine more coins in a year than the total reward.
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:13:50 AM

How is that any better, what if something happen and the difficulty went down, nobody really know what the
difficulty is going to do.  Seems to me to just calculate it at what we know and make a disclosure that the

You guys cant extrapolate a nearly linear increase of 6-9 th/s every other week as has been going on for the past few months?
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:13:59 AM

You are a hideous human being. Name one reasonable indicator that difficulty will go down. On top of that, name one scenario where difficulty goes down and btc/usd rate doesn't go down with it.

Even if you could make reasonable examples, they would pale in comparison to the indicators that say difficulty will go up.

FOR EXAMPLE: IF YOU PUT 5.6TH ONLINE, GUESS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE NETWORK DIFFICULTY...
Bonam

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:16:21 AM

The way you have phrased the title is very (seemingly intentionally) misleading. You really can't claim any revenue, let alone a USD value specific down to the dollar. The title should state your projected hash power and nothing at all about revenue.

Try:

AMC Is Again Increasing its Future Hash Power: 5.651 TH/s Estimated.

Or:

AMC Orders Another Batch of Avalon Chips, Raising Future Hash Power to 5.65 TH/s.

If you want to talk about an estimated/projected future revenue in USD, you can mention that in the text rather than the title. Keep in mind that you disclaim possible changes in difficulty, but make no statement about uncertainty of the future exchange rate between BTC and USD, which directly effects your claimed revenue number. But with the way you have the title phrased, it reeks of nothing but scam.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 03:17:49 AM

The difficulty isn't going to go down with more mining hardware. We have had difficulty increases of 500x in a year with new technologies (GPU mining), same things will happen after supply issues are resolved

This asset is pure shit. Drafted by teh guy that thinks he can mine more coins in a year than the total reward.

I am sorry you feel that way TradeFortress.  You was giving me S*** a month ago, now AMC went to number 1 on Bitfunder.
So it seems a lot of Investors don't think the way you do.  
Caesium

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:20:14 AM

now AMC went to number 1 on Bitfunder.

What metric are you measuring this by?

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 03:20:39 AM

The way you have phrased the title is very (seemingly intentionally) misleading. You really can't claim any revenue, let alone a USD value specific down to the dollar. The title should state your projected hash power and nothing at all about revenue.

Try:

AMC Is Again Increasing its Future Hash Power: 5.651 TH/s Estimated.

Or:

AMC Orders Another Batch of Avalon Chips, Raising Future Hash Power to 5.65 TH/s.

If you want to talk about an estimated/projected future revenue in USD, you can mention that in the text rather than the title. Keep in mind that you disclaim possible changes in difficulty, but make no statement about uncertainty of the future exchange rate between BTC and USD, which directly effects your claimed revenue number. But with the way you have the title phrased, it reeks of nothing but scam.

Yes, I guess I should disclaim the current exchange rate.  Nice titles.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 03:21:43 AM

now AMC went to number 1 on Bitfunder.

What metric are you measuring this by?

The standard one when you bring up the bitfunder page.  AMC was number 1 for about 24 hours.
Bonam

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:22:40 AM

That metric would be 24 hour volume (in BTC).
Caesium

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:23:35 AM

That metric would be 24 hour volume (in BTC).

Was going to say, that would be the one that made sense to me, and they're not #1 for that now.

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: