Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s everyone’s next ICO  (Read 318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
802529er (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:48:17 PM

What’s the next ICO your taking part in and why? Feel free to post whitepaper links and whatever else, small big I don’t care whatever your looking to get into next what is it and why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:19:57 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 06:52:19 PM by kram31

https://stex.exchange/project

With our unique HFT algorithms, originally developed to work on traditional stock exchanges, we can solve this problem, providing access to all trading possibilities from one trading platform, one trading account, in a blink of an eye.

And much more. We are going to bring advanced financial instruments like leverage, portfolio margin, futures and options to blockchain world - ready to use for everyone wishing to get most out of cryptocurrency trading.

Do you want to:
Wipe out coin exchange commissions?
You'll get 100% commission free trades every month in the amount 100 times more than current value of your STE tokens.
Get the Ability to trade incredible amount of crosses?
We will provide planet-wide best rates for thousands of cros-rates.
Get access to the biggest Liquidity in the market?
We will run sophisticated market-making algorithms that will provide better Liquidity than ever before and will give our users the Ability to become market makers.

ONE WALLET! ONE PLATFORM ! DO IN ALL EXCHANGE MARKET !
this is a project that will ease your life in trading in exchange market! this ICO will bring us to the next level and what bitcoiners and altcoins want with 100% free in any fee once you have it.
802529er (OP)

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:11:20 AM

https://stex.exchange/project

With our unique HFT algorithms, originally developed to work on traditional stock exchanges, we can solve this problem, providing access to all trading possibilities from one trading platform, one trading account, in a blink of an eye.

And much more. We are going to bring advanced financial instruments like leverage, portfolio margin, futures and options to blockchain world - ready to use for everyone wishing to get most out of cryptocurrency trading.

Do you want to:
Wipe out coin exchange commissions?
You'll get 100% commission free trades every month in the amount 100 times more than current value of your STE tokens.
Get the Ability to trade incredible amount of crosses?
We will provide planet-wide best rates for thousands of cros-rates.
Get access to the biggest Liquidity in the market?
We will run sophisticated market-making algorithms that will provide better Liquidity than ever before and will give our users the Ability to become market makers.

ONE WALLET! ONE PLATFORM ! DO IN ALL EXCHANGE MARKET !
this is a project that will ease your life in trading in exchange market! this ICO will bring us to the next level and what bitcoiners and altcoins want with 100% free in any fee once you have it.

That’s actually half decent might have to take a good look at that one , thank you!

roganite

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:04:18 AM

One I am looking at is Crowdholding.

Their pre-sale was a great success and they will be launching their ICO on the 1st of November.

Good, strong team, in depth whitepaper, strong social media presence and sound logic.

I also like the fact that their altcoin will be back by future revenue of the startups on their application and they actually have a product before they launched their ICO.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
FritzLn

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:48:49 PM

What’s the next ICO your taking part in and why? Feel free to post whitepaper links and whatever else, small big I don’t care whatever your looking to get into next what is it and why?

Cindicator. Just got my invitation, so happy!
CryptoPorco

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

I'm rly looking into DragonChain by Disney, looks real promising! Plus their public ICO sale starts OCT 2nd.

WhitePaper: https://dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf

Telegram group chat: https://t.me/dragontalk
lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

i am with sparta on twitter accounts @spartaICO and @spartastartups

tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

I dont want to play ICOs in the next time. I am a bit scared Cheesy

purdie20

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:15:57 PM

Utrust
Great project.
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:54:46 PM

Change! I invest every month when I got my salary in Change i believe in this project..
mcgruntman

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

Red pulse and Wanchain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: