Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best paid Telegram group?  (Read 5184 times)
nicknaughty

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

I am looking for a good Telegram group that has a proven track record of accurate calls. Price does not matter if it is a good group. Not looking for one of these groups that says they are up XXX% in the past 2 days or that are run by some 18 year olds that shouts "Lambos to the moooooon", every minute. Only serious groups.

Any suggestions?

Grin Grin ;Di found a secret channel FREE this group help me earn a lot's Grin Grin Grin very effective 100% all signal reach target if not i don't worry because it reach for sure with in week try it they have many news before other paid channel https://t.me/ExpertCryptoTradingSignals

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:52:29 AM

I am looking for a good Telegram group that has a proven track record of accurate calls. Price does not matter if it is a good group. Not looking for one of these groups that says they are up XXX% in the past 2 days or that are run by some 18 year olds that shouts "Lambos to the moooooon", every minute. Only serious groups.

Any suggestions?

There is no such thing as accurate calls. The increase was also from their members who fell in their schemes then bragging on their channel that they made 1000% profit this or that month. Leave them or be sorry in the end.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:28:04 AM

Any suggestions?

I don't trust a telegram group that only shows the result and just tell you to buy at a certain price and sell at a certain price. By the time the admin announced the coin, all of the members would hurry up to buy the coin and maybe your group are just the ones who push the price higher. You can try trading view, there are so many traders out there showing their charts and explaining why you should buy at that price and sell at that price. At least you have some some reference and while getting some tips of a coin that has potential to increase, you also learn from them and later on you can do it yourself without depending your trades from others. What's more good about this is it's free!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
silvasurfar

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

Hey guys,

just joined this group of experienced European crypto traders. They claim to be but the signals looks quit good. They are new on the market. You can give it a try! Atm they dont have a paid group, so maybe is an early opportunity

https://t.me/bitcoin_master_group

MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:02:31 PM

it's better to learn to analyze the market than to follow the signal, what else follow signal in group, in the group there are often differences of opinion, which one suggests buying, others suggest selling, What's more if you do not have principles, eventually get confused.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:29:45 AM

Any suggestions?

Just forget these kind of groups. They are just plainly scammers trying to convince newbies that they are behind successful pumps and asking a huge amount of btc for exclusive signals. And also I noticed that once a few joins and pay , they delete their telegram channel and create new ones.
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

This channel dont take any fees but surely do good pumps.

Get in early before the crowd: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEnQUe9pc8WfY9XFww
sashatp

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

Hey Guys,

What is the link to join Asian Whales? Appreciated
sashatp

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

I would suggest https://t.me/asianwhales this free channel. They have their VIP channel with 1-time fee 1.5 ETH which is expensive for me at the moment, but it seems that they know what they do there

How can we join the VIP channel? do you have the link?
gwm08

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:05:59 AM

Any suggestions?
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

before you decide to follow paid channel, it's good you first monitor its reputation in the free channel.
indeed calls on paid channels are almost entirely potential, but the free channel also has the potential if we are smart to know the news
saccoface

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

www.allsignals.net

just get them all in one place
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

Maybe you could specify, what your prefered exchanger is. So you could find the right signals and charts for your cryptocurrencies. I for example look for a signal group for cryptopia.
rolozcar

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

Are any of you guys familiar with any of these paid channels?

- Asian Whales
- Cryptonizers
- PalmBeach VIP
- Cryptoland Elite

I am considering joining a paid channel but cannot find enough recommendations. If anyone has experience or knows of other channel to recommend would be greatly appreciated.
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

Check out ICO telegram group  https://t.me/IcoGuideGroup

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

Most of them are giving false signal and people are loading their money for false signals. So we have to be very careful with this telegram groups. Even I faced loos in the begining of altcoin trading.
Mr.Barsuk

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

Even if 10 previous predictions were accurate, it's not a fact that it will be accurate and 11!
tbsonblu

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

Any suggestions?

I would suggest https://t.me/tradecoinwintowin
doppelganger666

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

Join our group and give us a try Smiley It's a free group, share and care, no stupid lambo kids, no shilling, no ref links.

We have daytrading signals (filtered by ourselves vere severely), Asian insiders information (got incredible tips about VEN, NEO, ICX, WTC when they were at a very early stage of growth), paid signals from Asian groups as well, full access to Palm Beach Confidential, crypto education, discussion panel, ICO evaluation etc...

I will post links here if that's ok. IF this get taken off, send me a PM.

Cryptomedics Main Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEnl0w9sUFbKRw470w
Cryptomedics discussion panel: https://t.me/joinchat/CNuxZVJzKx6pl0tW2EAVmg
lovejoel

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

best telegram ico group join https://t.me/realico4x
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: