Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to exchange 80$ skrill to btc  (Read 251 times)
vcc-paypal (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:09:35 PM

only trusted people as i will send first
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:54:58 PM

Yeah, when it comes to easily reversible payment methods like Skrill or Paypal your the one who needs to be trusted, sending first doesn't help the other party.

The best is yet to come!
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:35:50 PM

Yeah, when it comes to easily reversible payment methods like Skrill or Paypal your the one who needs to be trusted, sending first doesn't help the other party.

Actually it comes as if the account is funded with Credit Card or not. If it doesn't is not possible to reverse a transaction using Skrill.
I can't believe a Sr Member like you don't exactly know how it does work. It's always great to learn something isn't it ?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:48:31 PM

Actually it comes as if the account is funded with Credit Card or not. If it doesn't is not possible to reverse a transaction using Skrill.
I can't believe a Sr Member like you don't exactly know how it does work. It's always great to learn something isn't it ?
You are right but for quick and easy transaction OP need to post what is source of funding in his account otherwise no one going to help him in this transaction because with newbie account skrill and paypal never work here on this forum
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:31:11 AM

Where in my post did I mention funding source and not knowing how skrill works?
My post mentions that the payment method is unsafe I never went into details on how  Huh

The best is yet to come!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: