Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:48:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: government and bitcoins banning  (Read 2958 times)
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:48:50 PM

already china has banned bitcoins is there any chance that other countries may ban bitcoins?Huh
Now china declared the banning of bitcoin and we know that china have an big part to the bitcoin economy. But china don't control the bitcoin so don't panic they only a member of bitcoin i think they banned it for their own reason maybe for the sake of their economy or maybe the other reason. In my mind the next country that banning the bitcoin i think the alliance of china.
there is some changes that might happen on bitcoin crypto currency but as far as i  know i truly agree with you their just a member that there is some country accept the bitcoin so we dont have to worry as long as bitcoin exist lets just support it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:51:45 PM

chances are a lot. the question is whether other countries follow the china step that bans bitcoin obviously the answer would not be possible even some countries improve their economics with bitcoin transactions reduce unemployment even i ever read an article dubai give a chance on bitcoin and legalize it.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:53:44 PM

already china has banned bitcoins is there any chance that other countries may ban bitcoins?Huh

No one actually knows. The prohibition of the ICO in China was very unexpected and came out of the blue, thus questions like these pose a threat to bitcoin's price. When China banned their ICOs in their country, it dramatically decreased the price of bitcoins from $4200 to $3250 in a matter of weeks. Fortunately, bitcoin regained its price after a month, but there is always the possibility of a country, doing the same move as China or even worse. But be reminded that whenever a country prohibits or bans bitcoin usage, there will always be an announcement from a country that will supersede the negative effects of bitcoin banning (i.e. Japan announced that they welcome bitcoin utilization in their country).
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

China went first, south Korea banned icos and then Russia blocked exchanges very recently I guess. All countries are scared for their citizens who invest in crypto as they may end up losing their money because of sheer foolishness. More and more countries are getting to know about crypto and the block chain technology, and they are taking necessary action after the study they do.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
johnsmithx

Activity: 589

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:54:16 PM

All countries are scared for their citizens who invest in crypto as they may end up losing their money because of sheer foolishness.

Of course no "country" is scared for its citizens. The only real reason why the governments might ever be banning crypto currencies and related services is because they cannot parasite on it (i.e. steal money from the people) and they usually substitute this real reason with a fake reason of some "preventing money laundering/terrorism" or "protecting the citizens" nonsense.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

we dont know i think if they cant accept bitcoin they will ban it
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:51:03 PM

the government forbids anything in the country because it wants to protect its people, if bitcoin is safe, stable and will benefit its people, the government also will not ban it

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:42:52 AM

But there should be a reason in order to banned something. Anyways most of bitcoin users are making good profit with bitcoin maybe in future government support bitcoin rather than banning it .But we can't say anything about it . I only fear that after seeing china banning the bitcoins, just wondering if we hear same news from other countries too in future  Huh
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:49:57 AM

chances are a lot. the question is whether other countries follow the china step that bans bitcoin obviously the answer would not be possible even some countries improve their economics with bitcoin transactions reduce unemployment even i ever read an article dubai give a chance on bitcoin and legalize it.
Maybe if bitcoin has a bad effect of course the government in other countries will also follow what is done by countries that have banned bitcoin. one of the keys to the solution is to provide regulation on bitcoin so that the bad effects of bitcoin can be controlled by the government. so the government will not be concerned about decentralization and anonymity again but I do not know bitcoin users will agree or not about regulation for bitcoin?
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:25:28 AM

Hey Smiley
Possibilities are endless Cheesy
Banning of bitcoins depends upon the factor that what government percive it as and what freedom do people posses.
If thats a democratic country they will do what the majority wants, and obviously majority will support bitcoins.
But in a dictator ship people can't actually ask what thay want.
Also if a government thinks bitcoins are a threat to their national banks and their stable well being in terms of economics then they will for sure take measures to ban it.
But right now governments are adopting bitcoins Smiley thus I think future is preety nice for all of us.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:08:25 PM

Maybe if bitcoin has a bad effect of course the government in other countries will also follow what is done by countries that have banned bitcoin. one of the keys to the solution is to provide regulation on bitcoin so that the bad effects of bitcoin can be controlled by the government. so the government will not be concerned about decentralization and anonymity again but I do not know bitcoin users will agree or not about regulation for bitcoin?

Did they succeed in banning it completely or people are still able to use bitcoin in China and the likes? I don't think any government will be able to effectively ban bitcoin because it's not in their hands,. All they could do is to enact and enforce stringent laws against bitcoin users and exchanges and make it difficult to use but i think people will still sneak behind and use the dark web and other places.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:40:25 PM

Yup i think there are some countries too that's not seeing the potential of bitcoin and they're just scared that's why they are banning it. They are scared that there is something that is not in control cause bitcoin is decentralized that may takeover their present currency and may create a ruckus thats why they're banning it as a prevention...

waverscoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:45:13 PM

governments are so much banning bitcoin lately, as much as finally beginning to regulate it. this was inevitable folks, and we got here a lot faster by attracting attention to ourselves, via the ICOs, and the wild bubble. At these price levels, capital flight just isnt the only issue; you can greatly facilitate money laundering with cryptos. the ico circuit has almost certainly accepted some dirty money; which has gotten washed into the crowdfund, and came back as shiny new tokens.

this doesnt necessarily have to be an intentional thing, but it is definitely happening. 
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

fraud to check whether you can control the course using news.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
chichan13

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:56:38 PM

There would be a chance that other countries like North Korea and Russia will ban the use of crypto currency because these two nations share the common interest with China. I think they are scared of it because it is something so powerful and they know that cannot fully control it. No doubt they don't want to waste their time and resources because of the risks that bitcoins can deliver.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:01:58 PM

There would be a chance that other countries like North Korea and Russia will ban the use of crypto currency because these two nations share the common interest with China. I think they are scared of it because it is something so powerful and they know that cannot fully control it. No doubt they don't want to waste their time and resources because of the risks that bitcoins can deliver.

Yeah, North Korea, totally. No ordinary citizen in North Korea has access to Internet, let alone to bitcoins, but they will ban bitcoins. Sure.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:16:35 PM

possibly could happen! but bitcoin will still exist and continue to grow, take samples after being banned in china bitcoin price is even higher

gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:18:02 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no. china has failed to reduce the value of bitcoin at the lowest level. it seems that china is no longer an obstacle to bitcoin. without china bitcoin better yet and the current proven value of bitcoin rises more than past value.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:33:38 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no. china has failed to reduce the value of bitcoin at the lowest level. it seems that china is no longer an obstacle to bitcoin. without china bitcoin better yet and the current proven value of bitcoin rises more than past value.
as far as i know, China never tried to reduce the value of bitcoin, the deep dump of bitcoin in September was just a by-product of banning ico and exchanges and what Chian done is to control group events and increase financial security
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:38:35 PM

as far as i know, China never tried to reduce the value of bitcoin, the deep dump of bitcoin in September was just a by-product of banning ico and exchanges and what Chian done is to control group events and increase financial security
Actually china is willing bitcoin because they know that bitcoin have ability to take over world currency which is quite true. They are looking how much investors from china in the last of all these things bitcoin will become a payment method in china. Because they are not trying to reduce the value of bitcoin in senerio they are looking forward to make bitcoin as a payment method.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████