Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account after 8 months still newbie  (Read 1153 times)
osasshem (OP)

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:20:26 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 08:31:06 PM by osasshem

My account was registered last year November, but was not permitted to make posts in the forum.

My question is;

Will this account still work as a newbie account as 2weeks activity update, then 30 posts and all that, or will it upgrade over a high post then to a certain rank???

Any signature campaign for Jr member rank, I just ranked up, and I wanted to start with signature campaign to be able to stay with the internet, before going into bounties hunt.
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:24:35 PM

Yes, you'll need to post now and you rank will raise rapidly to some level (+1 for each post), but later when it will reach maximum you'll need to wait as all other users for 2 weeks. Next update of the ranks will be approximately in 1 week. Maximum you can get 14 points for 2 weeks (1 activity point for 1 day)

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:40:29 PM

you need to post in this forum in order to  rank up your bitcointalk account from newbie to jr member.. You have to make at least 30 posts to be a jr member. just try to make constructive posts.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:07:46 PM

My account was registered last year November, but was not permitted to make posts in the forum.

My question is;

Will this account still work as a newbie account as 2weeks activity update, then 30 posts and all that, or will it upgrade over a high post then to a certain rank???

I think you didnt log in your account even once a week in that duration of time .. it was made last november but left and didnt log in again till then ..
am i right ? well you should asked the admin if you want to know the real score on this because for mme if you are active and post like 1 every refresh i think your activity will be on raapid fire for being a high rank like senior-hero member for now!
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

You have to post more to increase activity. After 30 activity your rank will up to jr. member. Your posts must be relevant. Good luck  Smiley.
elegion

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:20:24 PM

Hey, don't worry -- I joined last year too. But, I didn't actually know I had an account until much later; it wasn't until I read a long post that was written by a guy who made $7,000 per month selling .edu emails and then started another project which is when he mentioned Bitcointalk. So , I decided to pay this place a visit and browse through the Marketplace which is where I was absolutely blown away by all the many options and ideas. When I finally decided to come here I thought of creating an account, but I chose to use my favorite username to login and I was shocked to find that I actually did have an account. I'm still very happy that I came here.

osasshem (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:11:30 PM

My question is;

I think you didnt log in your account even once a week in that duration of time .. it was made last november but left and didnt log in again till then ..
am i right ? well you should asked the admin if you want to know the real score on this because for mme if you are active and post like 1 every refresh i think your activity will be on raapid fire for being a high rank like senior-hero member for now!

Actually I was been restricted from making post into the forum, due to some fee I was told to pay as a newly registered member.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:23:49 PM

My question is;

Actually I was been restricted from making post into the forum, due to some fee I was told to pay as a newly registered member.

did you pay the fee?
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:13:37 PM

My question is;

Which fee ? and who asked you to pay this fee and why ?
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:39:41 PM

My question is;

His IP may have been blacklisted. Otherwise he got scammed.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:42:22 PM

My question is;

I think this is always happening for ban ip's from this forum if your local ip is ban ip's and you make new account expect that you are restricted on posting and it will ask for the fee just to removed the restricted .

Anyway op if you wanted to know more about your activity and why you are still newbie better to check this link to know about badges and ranks of the account and what you should do in order to get your account rank up.  Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:42:35 AM

You just need to post it.
When you list this diforum is the count of how long you participate, and increase the ranking of 14 days each post

Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:27:27 AM

My question is;

Create constructive messages to get rank higher, earning activity on this forum. In a month you will be a junior.
Yoko 666

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:18:49 AM

you must post in this 14 day so that you will be newbie if you not post ty to make +1 post now you will be 28 activity
osasshem (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:14:03 AM

My question is;

did you pay the fee?

Yes I did, before my account was allowed to make posts into the forum and before I could see my profile details.
osasshem (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:23:58 AM

My question is;

I think this is always happening for ban ip's from this forum if your local ip is ban ip's and you make new account expect that you are restricted on posting and it will ask for the fee just to removed the restricted .

Anyway op if you wanted to know more about your activity and why you are still newbie better to check this link to know about badges and ranks of the account and what you should do in order to get your account rank up.  Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

But how does one knows that his IP is banned from the forum when he is registering for the first time?
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

My question is;

try to post little by little you will see the answer from your question but do it constructive and not spam keep reading in every thread here for your knowledge about bitcoin because reading is the key here base on your post your not reading in bitcointalk forum so better is search and read here
ibrohim

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:28:55 AM

what do you mean 'was not permitted to make post in the forum'? is your account banned?
if your post is banned you will not be able to make post, even you cannot use your account. you have to register again.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:18:39 AM

Yes, you'll need to post now and you rank will raise rapidly to some level (+1 for each post), but later when it will reach maximum you'll need to wait as all other users for 2 weeks. Next update of the ranks will be approximately in 1 week. Maximum you can get 14 points for 2 weeks (1 activity point for 1 day)
osasshem (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:40:02 PM

Does it mean if I have a high posts, then when the time for upgrade comes, I will go up to Jr. Member or full members as the case maybe or I will still move in gradually as every other member will?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: