Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78494 times)
VirtualFuture

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

I just don't get it. To get on bittrex they need $1MIl volume. You'd think the entire marketing team should be out here day and night promoting LIFE. I also heard they commissioned some marketing company but still no results. What's going on?

Exactly.

I suspect the LIFE team is under the impression that it's better to SAY less and DO more, but since the 'DO' part takes a really long time to progress and is mostly secretive (as in don't promise something you can't deliver) - the best course of action would be to meanwhile SAY fucking anything. Every day. Cause that's all the public can rely on. If we see no results and lots of planning work outside of the scope of social media, then to us - it all looks like false promises based on nothing. We've all watched the 1 hour interview, but personally it hasn't made me feel any more secure about the vision. Also, re-tweets are not content.

LIFElabs: Please, hire better social media people. We're holding your tokens in hopes of a better future. We're losing that hope because of your silence.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anton207

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:26:38 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 04:40:38 PM by anton207

I just don't get it. To get on bittrex they need $1MIl volume. You'd think the entire marketing team should be out here day and night promoting LIFE. I also heard they commissioned some marketing company but still no results. What's going on?

Exactly.

I suspect the LIFE team is under the impression that it's better to SAY less and DO more, but since the 'DO' part takes a really long time to progress and is mostly secretive (as in don't promise something you can't deliver) - the best course of action would be to meanwhile SAY fucking anything. Every day. Cause that's all the public can rely on. If we see no results and lots of planning work outside of the scope of social media, then to us - it all looks like false promises based on nothing. We've all watched the 1 hour interview, but personally it hasn't made me feel any more secure about the vision. Also, re-tweets are not content.

LIFElabs: Please, hire better social media people. We're holding your tokens in hopes of a better future. We're losing that hope because of your silence.

I think they view themselves as a long-term project and they don't want to see crazy ups and downs other coins experience but with this approach they will get just nowhere. I get that LIFE is a community project but it's a bit naive to think that community will  lift it up and carry to the moon without team's involvement. Look at Telegram, the number of people in the group started to reduce. They better do something about all this...
anton207

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:34:43 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 06:14:17 PM by anton207

Ok, let's face it. It all started when LIFE reached 1 cent and they dumped a few billions of LIFE. Then they were supposed to go to Toyota in January... still no news. The marketing campaign hasn't started as promised, no real development or marketing teams... and then more and more wrong and fishy things. I am thinking about selling my LIFE at this point. If things are not going as expected that is understandable but what do you do in that case? You go and tell your investors the truth and not hide without giving any information.
cryptogrisbi

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

In december 2017, i organised a interview with Jonathan Bushnell (CEO of LIFElabs) and "La Bulle Crypto" (French podcast about cryptocurrencys).

Listen here:

Interview: Jonathan Bushnell, CEO of LIFElabs (English)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBZofEiIU8

Interview: Jonathan, CEO de LIFElabs (Français)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjDrx8m9FI
Tudor224

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

Many times the marketing has more value than the project itself. If you do not know how to sell your idea, you'll miss out all the potential investors.

I doubt this is a project which can succeed without investors, don't you think?
Tudor224

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

In december 2017, i organised a interview with Jonathan Bushnell (CEO of LIFElabs) and "La Bulle Crypto" (French podcast about cryptocurrencys).

Listen here:

Interview: Jonathan Bushnell, CEO of LIFElabs (English)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBZofEiIU8

Interview: Jonathan, CEO de LIFElabs (Français)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjDrx8m9FI

This is kind of the only interview ever. Playing it over and over again, is not like you have fresh news, right?
VirtualFuture

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

I'm losing hope.
sder33

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

The sell wall in hitbtc is impressive !!!  Cry
Jo_Sch

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

I had high hopes in this project, but the lack of updates and new information is really worrying me. PLEASE give us something to renew our faith in you!
anton207

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

I'm losing hope.

I am gaining hope!!    Jon said in the telegram channel he has been traveling non-stop to spread the word of LIFE, and he has picked up some early adopters along the way :-)

The Telegram thing is not even growing anymore.
Tudor224

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

It will be hard and you must be ahead of competition nowadays. How?

- working product
   - new contracts
   - new investors
   - huge marketing!

Otherwise, you don't stand a chance! There are projects out there using entire teams for the marketing only!
VirtualFuture

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ/status/958627283224449029

Well this is good i guess.
Jo_Sch

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

There could be worse news for sure! And it is a sign of life, been waiting for that. I know LIFE is a more of a long run investment and I am prepared to wait and hold, but it was a tad too quiet lately anyway.
Tudor224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:49:16 PM

Guys, getting on-board one of the top companies specialized in marketing is very positive.
Besides, the project is developed in UK so we should expect facts before talks.
audi55

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

after waiting so long .......... not good news. no work. people are not mindless. it's just sad. 3-5 people without money. no wallet. communication is bad. Work elsewhere. I will not take life. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

LOL....Go to website and twitter page for lifelabs https://www.lifelabs.io/our-team/  https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ   and you will see they added new team member "David Pugh-Jones" who was Global Creative Strategy Director for 10 years at Microsoft and has a long list of impressive credentials. This is BIG news in itself but Life will have more good news coming in the next few days....so fasten your seat belts !!!

Also, please do your research before spreading fud....Read the WHITE PAPER !!!....All the information is there about their project....Wallet will be in beta for next 2 months before launching March/April as well as start distributing the first Visa/Mastercard Life Cards....Life Token will be on Bittrex in April...
the last guardian

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

I would lile to have weekly information from the lifecoin team . Communication and information sharing with the investors are highly important. there should also be news platform attached to the wallet to be issued. I don't use twitter or any other net platform. I only get informed through this forum. I am preparing a website and I have given much info to  encouraged people to buy lifecoin. Very soon my website will be active. I just wanted to emphasize the importance of communication with the investors.
NARSI

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

Why are life token withdrawal fees on hitbtc insanely high? Its 13000 life for a transaction?
Jo_Sch

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

That's HitBTC for ya! Their withdrawal fees - among some other things - can be a nightmare. Their fee may lower regarding the number of LIFE coins charged if it grows in value, but in the long run you'll pay more or less the same amount of money I guess which at this point equals 26 British Pounds if you take the value on Cryptosaurus as its current FIAT value.
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

Crypto Exchange Bittrex Outlines Token Listing Criteria

https://www.coindesk.com/bittrex-outlines-token-listing-criteria/
Tudor224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

Crypto Exchange Bittrex Outlines Token Listing Criteria

https://www.coindesk.com/bittrex-outlines-token-listing-criteria/

Trading volume would be one of the main criteria. Volume comes as a result of hard working and user community. User community comes when the marketing in working at full speed and builds trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: