Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** KOOLIO'S ALL COIN ESCROW SERVICE *** [1 - 3% FEE]  (Read 1591 times)
The Koolio (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 03:15:48 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 03:15:42 PM by The Koolio

Hi Guys,

This service will apply to a lot of alt currency miners as there is a lack of accepting exchanges... If there is a currency I do not support, just ask, Ill do my best to support them all (except Ripple).

Over the last few weeks I have been asked to escrow for quite a few large transactions between members in the crypto community, all of which went well with no problems. Since I do get a few requests regularly I thought I'd start a professional service for most coins, including quite a few alt currencies. Below are complete details, sorry for the length, but when you're after a service like this it is very important to be as concise as possible.

Starting from today I will have updated clients for the currencies below on a stand alone machine. The system will be powered off when not being used to carry out transactions, it will be also run with top notch security software & firewalls. All wallets will have triple backups, all stored offline on cold storage. This machine will solely be run on TOR meaning hackers cannot target my machine.

There will of course be a fee, as listed below, this will depend on the type of currency and the number of coins transacted.

There will be two services:

'Coin&Confirm' which leaves one user's coins in escrow with me until an external payment or item is received with confirmation being given to me from the opposing user. When sending or receiving items or payments in fiat it is very important to take screenshots and/or scans of anything that may be of use in a dispute. When posting please use a tracked service, proof of postage may not be enough!

'Coin2Coin' will be a service where two cryptocurrencies from two users are both held in escrow by me, once coins from both sides are received then they will be sent to the opposing users.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CURRENCIES SUPPORTED & FEE'S*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PROCESS*

You can either PM me on here, or email me at koolioescrow@gmail.com. Please note that I am not a robot and do sleep, most days I am open to reply from 1300 - 0500 GMT. If I take holidays etc I will give prior warning.

From this point you need to inform me the following:

1. Whether you need 'Coin&Confirm' or 'Coin2Coin'. Also what item is being posted if Coin&Confirm'
2. The currencies involved.
3. The quantities involved.
4. Contact email for yourself and the other party.

Once received, Ill email or message you back with receiving address for the coins, and if 'Coin2Coin' then you will get a second address that is needed to be given to the other party. I will email the other user both addresses anyway, so they can see payment status on the block chain, also so they have a complete record. Once coins are received from one or both parties, you will get another message stating all received.

When handling cryptocurrencies I operate I minimum transact time of 10 confirms on BTC & LTC, all alt currencies require 20 confirms due to potential forking at the moment. They can be lowered on request.

Payments from my system are handled manually for security, at no point is anything automated.

Fees will be deducted from all amounts on my side automatically. Fees are charged per user at rates set above.

*DISPUTES*

Disputes can be opened by either party simply by emailing me on koolioescrow@gmail.com or PM on here.

For 'Coin&Confirm' To counter a claim of no payment the opposing user must send proof of payment by email to me. This must be a screenshot of the payment leaving your account. With item deliveries, proof of postage may not be enough to counter a claim, for this reason I suggest all users use tracked postage as if I can openly access delivery data I will find instantly in that users favour. In any cases where evidence from both sides is submitted and we are at a stalemate I will use all means necessary to do a complete background check on both parties. If a user has any lack of history or proof of past scams then again I will find in opposing users' favour.

Where 'Coin2Coin' is confirmed if I fail to receive coins from opposing users then a full refund will be sent to initial party. If a user makes a mistake on sending addresses we will count those coins lost due to error and again a  refund will be given to opposing user unless a repayment to correct address is made.

*WHY TRUST ME?*

Of course I expect this question to be raised... Please click links in my signature for details of my other profiles.

Heres the other reasoning:

1. I have been a long term supporter of cryptocurrencies for over 3 years. I have an impeccable relationship with long term members and not once ever tried anything considered 'dodgy' or 'malicious'.
2. I have what can be considered a large holding of cryptocurrencies totalling 6 figures+ for Litecoin & 3 figures+ for Bitcoin. It is therefore not in any interest of mine to even consider 'robbing' or 'defrauding' anyone of their coins.
3. I am a moderator on BTC-E.com where many see me day to day keeping the chat community in check. I have a profile number of less than 8000 which is considered quite old.
4. If you click the links in my signature below you will be taken to my various profiles. My BitBargain account is fully verified meaning the owner has seen a verified bank account and soon to include full ID check. I have an impeccable sales history of there with no negatives at all.
5. My OTC profile is in check with a good score, no negatives at all.
6. I'm sure that in any scenario of bad practice there are a number of users who hold dox on me. Due to my openness in previous years I allowed members to do checks on me.
7. One of my external businesses is WiresNTyres.com... this website is registered to me, I am also editor and can be contacted via contact details on there for proof. As this is a long term project of mine I would not jeopardise it over a few crypto coins.

***SO FAR I HAVE ESCROWED OVER 250'000 LITECOINS AND ALMOST 800 BITCOINS TO USERS WHO HAVE TRUSTED ME. THESE HAVE BEEN LARGE TRANSACTIONS***

*HOW WILL I IMPROVE THIS SERVICE*

After an initial 4 weeks service I will open a dedicated website with a full ticket system allowing users to automate their requests. Wallets will not be stored on the site, only pre created addresses. Once transactions are complete I will delete all data. Payments out of escrow will still be carried out manually to keep security high, and I will improve on hardware by purchasing dedicated physical firewalls, and continue running the payment machine on TOR.

*REFERRALS*

If a user refers business to me, or parties agree a member was the sole reason of my service use I will award that person 10% of the fee for that transaction. When I start my website this will rise to 20% for the life of transactions with those customers. I can only offer more when I implement an IP tracked referral system otherwise people would just claim referrals to bring total fee down.

Depending on fee's made I will be doing a giveaway in due course to drum up interest. Details aren't finalised but most likely entry will be given to all referral users and service users per transaction or coin sent to me.

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 05:34:51 PM

If you have a new coin that is not supported just ask me and Ill be happy to support it

Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:36:58 PM

Where's YACoin? Shocked
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:37:24 PM

Not using your service because you swore at me in the forum and threw a tantrum like a child a few weeks back. In fact your entire attitude to everyone in that feathercoin topic where you tried to buy some was shockingly rude.

Learnt to conduct yourself on the forum in a professional manner if you ever plan to launch a service to people. I for one wouldn't trust someone like that with $1.
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 02:10:20 AM

well thats fine, there a lot of alt coins I don't agree with, just because I insulted your precious coin, don't blame me if you take it personally. And secondly if you got banned or think anything about my chat actions thats your own loss. Id think you find a majority of the users on their agree with my actions....

The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 02:11:08 AM

Where's YACoin? Shocked

If you want to use services with that coin it can be arranged very quickly. Ill be doing a second update of alt coins soon...

Koolio

kr4x

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:15:58 AM

Not using your service because you swore at me in the forum and threw a tantrum like a child a few weeks back. In fact your entire attitude to everyone in that feathercoin topic where you tried to buy some was shockingly rude.

Learnt to conduct yourself on the forum in a professional manner if you ever plan to launch a service to people. I for one wouldn't trust someone like that with $1.

I agree koolio is a complete kid, I would not use this service if you paid me
Chaoskampf

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

order in numbers

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:22:08 PM

The trollbox is a breading ground for degenerates and spammers. The mods have a close to impossible task on their hands, in my opinion. If I spend enough time reading those baseless and nauseating spam messages, I start to lose faith in humanity (as if I needed any more reasons to). As much as I love the trollbox for its ability to spread information about the markets quickly (when you're dealing with reasonable people), when its being flooded with "SELL ALL YOUR XYZ"/"XYZ is DEAD"/"LTC ON GOX"/"FUCK THE JEWS", it becomes an incredibly obnoxious environment. I wouldn't wish moderator status on my worst enemy. At least I can stop paying attention and work on my projects. If it was my job to read through the entire chat log, I'd probably snap at some point and just ban everyone for a day, in order to shut-up the obnoxious voices that had invaded my head. Just my two feathercoins...
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 01:24:57 PM

The trollbox is a breading ground for degenerates and spammers. The mods have a close to impossible task on their hands, in my opinion. If I spend enough time reading those baseless and nauseating spam messages, I start to lose faith in humanity (as if I needed any more reasons to). As much as I love the trollbox for its ability to spread information about the markets quickly (when you're dealing with reasonable people), when its being flooded with "SELL ALL YOUR XYZ"/"XYZ is DEAD"/"LTC ON GOX"/"FUCK THE JEWS", it becomes an incredibly obnoxious environment. I wouldn't wish moderator status on my worst enemy. At least I can stop paying attention and work on my projects. If it was my job to read through the entire chat log, I'd probably snap at some point and just ban everyone for a day, in order to shut-up the obnoxious voices that had invaded my head. Just my two feathercoins...

LOL, thanks for that. Its not so easy trying to start a service when people Ive banned find it compulsory to stalk ad ruin things for me. Never mind, glad to know I have the backing of majority of users (obviously excluding those who got banned lol).

JohnCar

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:26:31 PM

Could you please add PXC http://phenixcoin.com  ty!  Smiley

TIT coming soon..............
kr4x

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:29:15 PM

Just to confirm I was never banned in the trollbox but I have seen koolios behavior before he was mod and he is very immature
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 02:31:40 PM

Just to confirm I was never banned in the trollbox but I have seen koolios behavior before he was mod and he is very immature

Will you just back off, not being funny but I had a few things to say about FTC, and you never agreed with me... fair enough but thats no reason to doubt my services. You've made it clear that you dont want to use it. Stop being immature now

The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 02:32:06 PM

Could you please add PXC http://phenixcoin.com  ty!  Smiley

Done, client and blockchain should be ready for tomorrow!

bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:02:39 PM

Good work Koolio. This is just what the community needs Smiley

Thanks for doing this for us.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:33:28 PM

well thats fine, there a lot of alt coins I don't agree with, just because I insulted your precious coin, don't blame me if you take it personally. And secondly if you got banned or think anything about my chat actions thats your own loss. Id think you find a majority of the users on their agree with my actions....

This has nothing to do with your btce chat actions, I've never even spoken to you on there. You can insult coins all you like, but your behaviour towards me and others in that forum topic I am referring to was unacceptable. I was shocked when I visited your profile and discovered you're not a 14 year old child but in fact a man in his late 20's. All because you wanted to buy some Feathercoins and you didn't like how much they selling for on the forum.

Good luck trying to launch a professional service when you conduct yourself in that manner.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 02:14:27 AM

Well, I'm sure there are times when people have pushed him a little too far, and he has snapped. Everyone has those times, you just hope no one was around to see it, or there wasn't any record. I've had times where I was about to send incredibly rude pms to people who have sent me some ridiculous requests. But so far, I've been lucky enough to control myself, and decide to facepalm and say rude things in person, rather than send them, where there would be a lasting legacy.

I will admit, I have goofed around more that I probably should have in the BTC-E chat before, because I was a fan of the fact that the chat would disappear after a few minutes (until that damn chat log archive) so I have a personal rule that I apply when dealing with people, I don't take into account anything that has ever been said or done in that box, because it brings out the worst in people.

If the worst you can say about Koolio is that he has made some bad decisions regarding his behavior, at least think back to the situation, and see if it was at least possibly warranted. And decide for yourself whether that effects his financial reliability or not.

Of course, I'm partially speaking as a friend of Koolio, but at the same time, to balance that out, as with any new business, be careful with your money however you see fit.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:50:22 AM

I've had a hand in Koolio's breakdowns in that chat. lol  Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 11:32:17 AM

I agree. If this is the same koolio from btc-e, forget it. I wouldn't trust this service.
fendlestick

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:21:41 PM

That there is some good customer service...

I've re-written it for you just in case.

"Thanks for your comments on my previous posts.  Firstly please allow me to confer that it was not my intention to offend you or for my comments to be taken personally.  I understand the points you have raised and will take that feedback on-board, while I appreciate our past dealings may have not been at the level of service expected of a professional escrow service I am hopeful we can move forward in a positive way.  Please consider trying my escrow service as many others have found my services to be fast and honest.  Give me a try I am sure you will be impressed."

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 02:52:51 PM

To be honest I dont care for your negativity in this. You've made it clear you dont wish to use the service so why dont you leave it at that. You've given not one single reason for anyone to not use my service and others have supported me on this. This is why I still get daily requests for my service. You've made a point, well done.... I kindly ask that you please stop trolling now

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: