Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:29:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: right time to buy alts  (Read 5707 times)
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:46:53 AM

i see price dropping for most of top alts, is it right time to buy? or wait ?

The right time to buy altcoins is when the price is high. If the price now is low, then you must wait for it to increase. There is a possibility that it will increase because its price is varying. always check the price before buying any altcoins.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:54:41 AM

The right time to buy altcoins is when the price is high. If the price now is low, then you must wait for it to increase. There is a possibility that it will increase because its price is varying. always check the price before buying any altcoins.
This.
Buy high sell low , #1 rule in in cryptoworld.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:31:05 AM

This.
Buy high sell low , #1 rule in in cryptoworld.

lol, i think it should be buy low sell sell high.  its a big loose if you buy the coins when it is still on a high value rather you must wait first for its value to drop or decrease in order to buy it cheap in smart way and yes theres always a possiblity that it will increase because cryptocoins are verry volatile and more likely to fluctuate  everytime. overall i believe that this is the right time to buy alts because there values these days are still low.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:33:47 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 04:05:09 PM by rickadone

This is the good time to buy altcoins. The price has recovered few days ago. They will go up in next month.  Cool
Finally, a good time for all the altcoiners has arrived and now we will be watching good increments in the prices of all famous altcoins.

The best is to invest in Ethereum because it will make some real progress. It can give profit of few dollars by the end of this year for sure. This is a golden chance for making profits but the cost must not be paid by selling out bitcoin as we all know this is a temporary change.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:18:54 PM

I bought some ETH and XMR yesterday,,, I hope it will climb up soon ~

There is no movement for several days. Had already been down.
So it's right time to buy Smiley

yeah, I think it was a good move ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
candy27

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

there are only two times when i ever buy an altcoin:

1. when i see a recent history of stable price with it staying at a reasonable range with little fluctuations and then leading to a big pump. i buy before the pump happens to sell on top.

2. when there is a huge dump and price tanks hard. that is a good short term investment. you buy in the dip after the dump slowed down and finished and hope you did well speculating and sell in a very short time after it recovered (also known as Dead Cat Bounce).

That's an interesting strategy. Would you say doge is at that point? It seems to have stopped it's downward trend and is now fluctuating between 17 sats and 19 sats for over a week now.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

no my friend it's definitely not. Now I think it is time to wait. bitcoin continues to rise rapidly in a very interesting way. Nobody knows how long this trend will last. and with these ascents, there are hard falls in the altcoins. I do not want anyone to get caught in this wave, so I think it's best to wait. I think it is necessary to wait a little longer and follow the decisions made by the market.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

dusty rhodes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:56:57 PM

if you think theres blood in the streets then its a good time to buy

personally i would wait until we get closer to the fork
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:01:34 PM

12 more days, then most of the alt coin price will jump, so still have chance those wants to invest.

cryptofriendz

Activity: 111

Do or do not.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

My advise is to not gamble but create a system. A rebalancing system for example. We're in for the long-run aren't we?
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:31:05 PM

My advise is to not gamble but create a system. A rebalancing system for example. We're in for the long-run aren't we?

yes long run investment is always good,. but you have to be smart when to buy your coin. if you buy it right time, you will make more profit.

IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:38:36 AM

I think it's better to wait more and buy those next year. These past months were not good for altcoins and some of the coins that I am holding were down to 70% and it's very depressing to look. I hope that when the Chinese traders go back in the game, everything will go back to normal.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:54:51 AM

I think it's better to wait more and buy those next year. These past months were not good for altcoins and some of the coins that I am holding were down to 70% and it's very depressing to look. I hope that when the Chinese traders go back in the game, everything will go back to normal.

I don't think that. This is the suiable time to buy altcoins. After few next weeks, when China allow to trade digital coins again. The price will increase, you will get profit.

cottagecoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:02:51 AM

Time to buy, but carefully! So many scams and not reasonable projects!
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:05:12 AM

I think BCH price will comes up after their hardfork on this november. For now the price is getting down and down.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:17:03 AM

I think BCH price will comes up after their hardfork on this november. For now the price is getting down and down.

Not certainly, because the price started to move as the BCH devs decided to re-stabilize the difficulty of the chain.
OP, it's abruptly not the correct time to get in alts because the dump may continue and few may also witness the death of some very overvalued alts in the near future unless we see Bitcoin get down a bit. It isn't a rumor but a reality that I have seen that whenever Bitcoin starts to rally hard, alts get dumped down to levels that aren't even the starting point from where these used to increase. It's the general nature of us that we try to get out of alts and start trading Bitcoins when we see much more liquidity in it alone.
Barraken

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:38:12 AM

It is quite possible. People will use the Bitcoin Cash as a hedge of the risk of bitcoin.
cammeyz

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

One thing i've noticed is everyone says this when it happens :

week 1 - Bitcoin drops- alts go down : "Best time to buy alts!"
week 2 - Bitcoin keeps raising and alts still bleed - "Best time to buy alts!"
week 3 - Bitcoin stabilises and alts go up a small amount of recovery - "Best time to buy alts!"
week 4 - Bitcoin keeps on raising and alts keep bleeding - Same folk still screaming "Best time to buy alts!"
week 5 - Bitcoin drops with a big correction and alts recover 25% - Yup you guessed it...same "Best time to buy alts!"

Best time to buy alts really is when you do your own research think the waters ahead aren't too rocky imo.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:23:12 PM

One thing i've noticed is everyone says this when it happens :

week 1 - Bitcoin drops- alts go down : "Best time to buy alts!"
week 2 - Bitcoin keeps raising and alts still bleed - "Best time to buy alts!"
week 3 - Bitcoin stabilises and alts go up a small amount of recovery - "Best time to buy alts!"
week 4 - Bitcoin keeps on raising and alts keep bleeding - Same folk still screaming "Best time to buy alts!"
week 5 - Bitcoin drops with a big correction and alts recover 25% - Yup you guessed it...same "Best time to buy alts!"

Best time to buy alts really is when you do your own research think the waters ahead aren't too rocky imo.

lol, yeah. i think there is no real pattern on buying altcoins, bitcoins or any other coins.  all of them are completely random and some just happens on a co incident event. yet you must still do your own research in order to decide properly on what coin is the best and perfect for you because depending on some others strategy is sometimes wont work for you but based on todays value i suggest it is still recomended to buy altcoins because they are still cheap.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

For me yes. 3 days ago i bought about 2K clam at range 50K and very unexpected, now its value has grown to 70K  Grin. It seems profits i got big enough. Provided we are observant to see potential of altcoin. This is a great moment to buy altcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: