Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What products or services do you want see most?  (Read 345 times)
dennydotco (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:02:28 AM

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I've known about bitcoin for a few years, and obviously wish I had gotten in earlier than this year. Now that btc is starting to gain some traction, what online services do you want to see the most? Where are the gaping voids?

I roast coffee, and I'm thinking about selling fresh roasted coffee for coin when I get back to the States this fall (I'm currently in China). Obviously that is an extremely niche market, so what else are you interested in seeing online?

What things do you buy very regularly that you wish you could pay bitcoin for?
BigCstyle

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:03:12 AM

i want to see aq cool things
danjuro

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:07:12 AM

I want Amazon to start using them.  I buy tons of stuff on Amazon - so that would be sweet.

laissez

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:26:30 AM

At the top of my wishlist is some kind of decentralized bitcoins-for-cash services in case the Feds start cracking down on the bitcoin exchanges. I'm no expert, but I imagine there'd be a way to make a smartphone app that sends money to a paypal account in exchange for small sums of bitcoin. For all I know it might already exist, though I imagine that liquidity could be an issue.
kokomos

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:27:05 AM

illegal stuff for bit coins!!
laissez

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:30:23 AM

illegal stuff for bit coins!!

Yup, there's that. That's probably the main thing that keeps bitcoins "useful" for the non-enthusiasts out there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: