Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 4x GTX 1080TI Mining Rigs - 3GPU - 120GB SSD - Headless HDMI  (Read 412 times)
bladescarr (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:38:00 PM

Processor:   Intel Pentium G4400 Skylake Dual-Core 3.3Ghz

Motherboard:ASRock B150M-DVS R2.0 SATA 6Gb/s

RAM/Memory:Kingston 8GB DDR SO-DIMM 2133 (PC4 17000)

GPU:   3 x Nvidia Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX1080TI 11GB

Storage:16GB SanDisk SSD+ 120 GB

Power Supply:EVGA GC 80 Plus Gold 1000W ECO Mode

Frame Type:Anodized Aluminum Open Air

Comes with Headless HDMI Adapter for easy remote monitoring/maintenance

Looking to get $4,999 USD each

They are this one from ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CoinDriller-Zcash-GPU-Mining-Rig-2250-Sol-s-108-MH-s-3x-GTX1080TI-Crypto-Miner-/322591562108?hash=item4b1bf4997c:g:Jg8AAOSwlRpZaQYu

Except mine comes with the 120 GB SSD, Headless HDMI, etc.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bladescarr (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

They are all in perfect condition. I purchased and mined on them for about a month, but now a bunch of financial problems have unfortunately popped up and I really need the money.

Each one currently has Windows 10 installed on the SSD, but they also come with the USB and Linux that CoinDriller specified
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:47:51 AM

I would offer $7000 for all 3 rigs, and that is still overpriced!  Where on earth are you getting your sales price from?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
bladescarr (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:24:49 PM

I would offer $7000 for all 3 rigs, and that is still overpriced!  Where on earth are you getting your sales price from?

There are 4 rigs. With 3 GPU's each. Total of 12 GPUs. And four 120GB ssd, and 4 Headless HDMI etc.

The sale price is the same price as the original on Ebay, but mine also come with all the extras
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

I would offer $7000 for all 3 rigs, and that is still overpriced!  Where on earth are you getting your sales price from?

There are 4 rigs. With 3 GPU's each. Total of 12 GPUs. And four 120GB ssd, and 4 Headless HDMI etc.

The sale price is the same price as the original on Ebay, but mine also come with all the extras

No one on these forums are going to pay Ebay prices.  That rig is currently about 2x what the actual price is.  If you want ebay prices, go sell on ebay, where you'll pay Ebay fees, paypal fees, and have to worry about buyer protections.  If you want to be realistic, I would offer $2300 per rig.

EDIT: Or better yet, I would take just the GPU's since a 3 card rig has about double the overhead when scaling.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:21:59 AM

What a deal man! We get a used system with a $30drive and 8$ dummy plug for the same price as the overpriced thing on ebay?  Shocked
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:58:20 AM

What a deal man! We get a used system with a $30drive and 8$ dummy plug for the same price as the overpriced thing on ebay?  Shocked
8 dollar dummy plug? they are like 5 usd for 4 plugs from aliexpress. the resistors are lets say maximul  1 dollar.  8 usd per plug is theft!

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:05:47 AM

8 dollar dummy plug? they are like 5 usd for 4 plugs from aliexpress. the resistors are lets say maximul  1 dollar.  8 usd per plug is theft!

I agree, but when its late at night and you need a dummy plug you end up paying $8 shipped with amazon prime  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: