Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pun and Inside Joke for Cryptocurrency and Martial Arts Lovers  (Read 165 times)
xredfoundation (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:51:01 AM

I talked to my old friend Jackie Chain in China recently, and got some great advice for Chinese Kung Fu.

Me: What do I do to get rich so that I don’t have do Kung Fu with an empty stomach anymore?

Jackie Chain: Firstly, prepare small cookies for me and micro-chips for your pet ants since you mind so much for them and they mined so much for you.

Me: What about myself? I’ve got to do Kung Fu and be successful like you.

Jackie Chain: Here’s my token advice. Block chain with others’ staff.

I thought. Hmm…just like how Jackie did in movies.

Jackie Chain: Cybersecurity staff in a real estate cryptocurrency fund team like XRED, who write smart contracts that protects your security and your property. XRED is different from other ICOs, you are essentially owning a piece of the real estate you invest in and a say in the foundation. They even put money in your wallet for bounties you hunt through sharing without hurting anyone.
Here’s their campaign with blockchain technology and cybersecurity staff: https://xred.co Your token is XRED! Your success is our overwhelming success! Your wallet is forever yours! Our commitment is far beyond token!

I welcome fans for me and my ants.

Escrowblock IITO   |  from 2 April 2018   | 20% on 1st stage
The aim of the project is to create an EscrowBlock escrow platform for the Ethereum network blockchain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: