Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2x Antminer L3+ with 2x APW3++ PSU  (Read 503 times)
Btcme33 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:06:44 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 02:42:53 AM by Btcme33

After being a member on this forum and browsing somewhat regularly for the past 2 years here is my first post.

Just some quick background. I am not new to bitcoin i've been trading on LBC since early 2014

https://localbitcoins.com/p/Btcme33/

I have 2 L3+ with PSU. I prefer to meet locally if possible, I'm from Boston but I will travel as far as New York. I will only ship within the US free shipping

Miners in hand and ready to ship

https://imgur.com/a/dOD90

Antminer L3+ $2,800 each with PSU

Escrow accepted with one of the big 3 here on the forum.

Thanks
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:00:44 AM

After being a member on this forum and browsing somewhat regularly for the past 2 years here is my first post.

Just some quick background. I am not new to bitcoin i've been trading on LBC since early 2014. Many pro traders there know me as I have travelled a lot and traded with many of them and I helped organize a small bitcoin meetup last year here in Boston that about 25 pro traders from all around the country came to.

I have 2 L3+ with PSU coming this week from Bitmain. I prefer to meet locally if possible, I'm from Boston but I will travel as far as New York. I will only ship within the US shipping paid by me.

Antminer L3+ $3800 each without PSU
Antminer L3+ $3900 each with PSU

Accept cash or crypto only.

Escrow accepted. I prefer Bitrated.com however I am open to others.

I will provide proof of order upon request and upload photos of the miners when I receive them.

Thanks

Soo... Mr 1 activity, you are member from 2 years, browsing, know how things going, pro trader and so so so....
Okay... seems legit mr 1 activity...

generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:06:04 AM

Just some quick background. I am not new to bitcoin i've been trading on LBC since early 2014. Many pro traders there know me as I have travelled a lot and traded with many of them and I helped organize a small bitcoin meetup last year here in Boston that about 25 pro traders from all around the country came to.

I have 2 L3+ with PSU coming this week from Bitmain. I prefer to meet locally if possible, I'm from Boston but I will travel as far as New York. I will only ship within the US shipping paid by me.

Antminer L3+ $3800 each without PSU
Antminer L3+ $3900 each with PSU

Accept cash or crypto only.

Escrow accepted. I prefer Bitrated.com however I am open to others.

I will provide proof of order upon request and upload photos of the miners when I receive them.

Thanks

Soo... Mr 1 activity, you are member from 2 years, browsing, know how things going, pro trader and so so so....
Okay... seems legit mr 1 activity...

I would wait a bit to reserve judgement.  He says he's willing to escrow, hopefully with somebody trusted on this board.  He also says that he would prefer to sell locally so I imagine as long as you meet in a safe place.  Finally he said he'll upload photos, hopefully with the date and his user on a piece of paper with them.  Let's see if that happens.  Good luck.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
Btcme33 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:51:39 PM

Bump
Btcme33 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:08:02 PM