Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make bitcointalk signatures [ Logo and Images included ]  (Read 7384 times)
offlinedragon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:22:38 AM

Thank you I was finding this since long time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thechex

Activity: 140

The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:33:53 AM

Thanks a lot

CHEX tokensale
Powering Supply Chain Distribution & B2B Exchange    •    Launched Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
BITCOINTALK     ⨳     WEBSITE     ⨳    TELEGRAM
thechex

Activity: 140

The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:34:29 AM

What's the max character limit in signature per rank?

Not knowing this makes it hard to design bounty sig code beyond my rank.

Member (me) is 4,000.  Can anyone test theirs and report?

CHEX tokensale
Powering Supply Chain Distribution & B2B Exchange    •    Launched Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
BITCOINTALK     ⨳     WEBSITE     ⨳    TELEGRAM
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:30:52 PM

What's the max character limit in signature per rank?

Not knowing this makes it hard to design bounty sig code beyond my rank.

Member (me) is 4,000.  Can anyone test theirs and report?

Newbies 50  // Jr. Members  150 // Members  4000 // Full Members 4000 // Sr. Members  4000 // Hero/Legendary.Members  4000

Virgiawansss555

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:58:48 AM

whether beginners can use bitcointalk signatures?
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:18:34 AM

Hey bro! Thank you for your shared ideas. I think it can contributes to my learnings. I really appreciate your effort. By the way, where did I can do this? Does designing of signatures has link? I mean what particular website did signature designs make? I want to learn more. Thank you of you will answer my questions.

CryptoHawkAG

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:27:40 AM

█████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████

Nice tool Smiley
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:37:40 PM

Nice guide that you got there! I was pretty curious on how those sig creators learn those things from the start. I mean, it's really hard to imagine where did they get the idea to design such thing through codes only, without visualizing what the outcome might be. It really takes a lot of time and effort to master this. And I only believe that only a skillful coder (developer) can do this kind of thing. Through this guide, I might be able to learn the basics up to advance, so I can pursue my dream of having a signature creation business.  Grin
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

How to make thread topic to stand out? I see that you can use bigger letters but how to do that? When I put bbcode on the topic I see it after save and in a preview.

So once again how to make topic letters bigger, higher and add extra icons?

TATTICEO

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

Thanks for this! Trying it out. I was wondering if there are any Tools to create good signatures as well?
Wearechampion

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

Thank you Biluchoa I was trying to create a signature myself and was unable to get one as there was no official instruction (if any I couldn't find one) on this forum.
coinymour

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:55:48 AM

thanks for the information and very helpful to the beginners in this forum, it's all very clear to me..
wleslie

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

Thanks for the info. Very useful mainly for starters. Keep it up.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

I would like to have your permission to translate this post to the Spanish forum. I will put your Bitcoin address for tips, I just think is useful for others.

Holie

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Great Thread! awesome job Smiley
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:03:57 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 03:11:57 PM by pikkie

thanks, i'm looking for tutorial how to create code signature, this info is very helpfull for me, thanks  Smiley +2 merit
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

Here is an offline BBCode editor you can use to render the image without using the Preview Editor, it can render the image in almost realtime making it easy and faster to create the image from the block character.

Screenshot of it displaying the image shown here

wleslie

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

Very useful tips.

Thank you
wleslie

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

Although you need a certain level member in order to do some deeper signature formatting.
Official Recordfoundation

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

thank you very much for this
always wondered how people posted signatures and avatars
now i can use this info to make my own
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: