Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make bitcointalk signatures [ Logo and Images ]  (Read 369 times)
bilochoa (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:24:48 AM

I have made a thread and explained it completely : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198076

But still if anyone has questions or wants to learn from me from scract to everything then I will be more than happy to teach you, price is negotiable and I might teach you for free too.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:54:17 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 02:04:55 AM by abhinav_thakur01

I have made a thread and explained it completely : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198076

But still if anyone has questions or wants to learn from me from scract to everything then I will be more than happy to teach you, price is negotiable and I might teach you for free too.

Man you are a hero ! This is going to e a rocking thread . If you can teach me for free now I might pay you in future . Let me know because signatures attract me a lot . I know most of the things and it would be a lot easier to teach me . I have used tools to convert images to BBcode but they did not work well . I will try yours , thanks a tonne !

FYI there is a thread for the same of roslpnl about this .
bilochoa (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:04:07 AM

Man you are a hero ! This is going to e a rocking thread . If you can teach me for free now I might pay you in future . Let me know because signatures attract me a lot . I know most of the things and it would be a lot easier to teach me . I have used tools to convert images to BBcode but they did not work well . I will try yours , thanks a tonne !

Yeah I wanted everyone to know how signatures are made and hence took long time to make this guide (completely made by me) please let me know any ways I can help you. If you don't understand anything feel free to ask me. I am always here to help for free so never hesiatate.

People are charging insane amounts like 0.1BTC - 0.2BTC which equals to $400-800 for just a few hours of work. So better everyone learns it and the huge profit is shared among more people.

One request as I see you have negative trust please once you earn with signatures or somehow please pay back whom you have scammed, let's bid for a scam free internet. I am sorry and no intentions to hurt you but just my humble request.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:09:29 AM

Yeah I wanted everyone to know how signatures are made and hence took long time to make this guide (completely made by me) please let me know any ways I can help you. If you don't understand anything feel free to ask me. I am always here to help for free so never hesiatate.

People are charging insane amounts like 0.1BTC - 0.2BTC which equals to $400-800 for just a few hours of work. So better everyone learns it and the huge profit is shared among more people.

One request as I see you have negative trust please once you earn with signatures or somehow please pay back whom you have scammed, let's bid for a scam free internet. I am sorry and no intentions to hurt you but just my humble request.

My friend, I never scam people . You can check my trust and I have a free service like yours too . Some stupid people misuse the system of trust and they actually do not know what they are doing. Shame on such people.
bilochoa (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:06:27 PM

Looking for anyone who is interested. Just to cleaer it, I will charge hardly $50 or so and sometimes free so please don'e hesitate.
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:54:23 PM

Looking for anyone who is interested. Just to cleaer it, I will charge hardly $50 or so and sometimes free so please don'e hesitate.

I can create signatures but only up to full member rank maybe since higher ranks sig looks better with the ICO logo thats what I want to learn can you teach it to me for free? Anyways I wont have a hard feeling if not since I know people here are busy.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
bilochoa (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:59:00 PM

I can create signatures but only up to full member rank maybe since higher ranks sig looks better with the ICO logo thats what I want to learn can you teach it to me for free? Anyways I wont have a hard feeling if not since I know people here are busy.

Please check the guide I created and there I have mentioned how to make images with BBcodes.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:05:49 PM

This is great. You offer to people some free valuable informations.
If you know all the informations about bitcointalk signature you can create a full guide and sell it here for big bucks.There are a lot of persons that look for a job here and this is one of the most asked services. I am sure you will have clients if the guide is good and the price is low
mbbtc01

Activity: 137

Free Just Ask

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:22:40 PM

A nice and easy guide thanks for making this guide I'm sure a lit of members will use it as it free and offing to help also is a really good help as not every member will be able to to it without any help.

Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:10:50 PM

Bbcode is not that hard to learn especially if you have even a little knowledge of html and you have lots of time for experimenting but yes it can be easier to learn if you have someone to to guide or teach. I am happy that you are at least teaching the basics of bbcode for free, op. I appreciate it. Good job.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██